forum

KOTOKO - Nee, Shiyouyo!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Sisters]
looks good

[Lovers]
also looks good

oh, the title of the map should be Nee, Shiyou Yo! not Nee, Shiyouyo! you should probably change that
Alace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
Larto
plz
LuigiHann
Unranked. You must remove the video, or edit it to cut out or black out all nudity. This would not be allowed in a forum post or link, let alone a map. A warning is not sufficient. I'm very tempted to delete the map from the server, but I'll give you a chance to fix it first.
Alace
I am soory about that
BPM:143.996
i think we should unrank this

sorry for my careless
Zerostarry
Not in my osu.
Hanyuu
please only remove this video but not the beatmap :? i practice alot to get this record and i think i cant do it so good ever again :(
LuigiHann
Scores have not been deleted. Although they will have to be if the bpm is changed.

Thanks for making this stupidly complicated, everyone.
Yuukari-Banteki
Topic Starter
tom800510
Something Changed

Vedio,BPM
Hanyuu
>:( >:( >:(
Pasonia
改过头了。
"aneshiyo.AVI" 应该是 "aneshiyo.avi"。更改文件名称然后再full submit.
还有,再剪掉一点点吧。情色成分还有哦 <3
Topic Starter
tom800510
副檔名大寫基本上沒差,
我用KMP內建擷取功能擷取下來就是大寫.

Change
剪了後面一點點
Pasonia
有影响啦!

LuigiHann昨天测图的时候,视频没有播出来。他改了大AVI成小avi之后就没事了。改个文件名称没有*那么*困难吧?
Change!
Topic Starter
tom800510
可能系統設定的問題吧
不重要,反正我已經重傳了
LuigiHann
Pasonia
I checked before, and now most of the "questionable content" has been shaved away. However, I remember that 3 BATs are required to rerank a map, so this is a second bubble to reinforce the judgment LH has given.

Mogsy
I shall be the one to rerank it, then.
Dangaard