forum

Scribblenauts

posted
Total Posts
show more
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
awp
I think this is one of those download and buy games.
Two_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
Support the company!
LuigiHann

Two wrote:

why would you buy something if you've already downloaded it
To encourage people to keep making good games.

I still have an unopened copy of Phoenix Wright 3 for that reason
Topic Starter
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

I still have an unopened copy of Phoenix Wright 3 for that reason
Ditto that for TWEWY.
Sinistro
Download it so you can play it asap (especially if you live in Europe like me), buy it to show your appreciation for those who make awesome games. Money well spent, etc. Heck, buy it for someone else.
Nachy
Supporting the company is always a good thing so yeah if you have the money, buy it, the company always needs the extra fees to keep on making more great games.

On topic to the game.

This is one of the most awesome ideas for a puzzle game ever, so gonna get it.
Pokebis
You know. I'm really excited for this just like you guys. But you know what'll ruin it? As soon as it comes out the internet will start making a giant list of every noun they find in the game. After that people will realize the easier way is just to look at everything in the game files. Within one to three weeks there will be a full guide with every object in the game as well as their possible interactions with other objects and such. This will either be completed or a good amount done.
That is what will ruin this game.
Also these are my predictions, if they come true I want a cookie.
Topic Starter
awp
Ryuukun
wow that game looks awesome
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

That is what will ruin this game.
I don't see how that'll ruin the game. It's not going to impact my experience if I don't look on the Internet for it. People are just providing us with the tools we need to ruin the game. We don't have to use 'em.
I do agree that it will ruin the game for Pokebis, since he's not going to be able to stop himself from reading it.

But I think for most people, the list of words is so enormous that even if you did see it, you wouldn't be able to mentally process them all, especially if you just glanced at the list. The list of all objects along with actions and relationships could be a massive wiki project.
Ekaru
I'll buy it. Then test these words:

"noob"
"newb"
That one ancestor of crocodiles that didn't have that plate that kept out the water, but was freaking huge.

if all 3 work, I'll be amazed.
Pokebis

Ekaru wrote:

"noob"
"newb"
That one ancestor of crocodiles that didn't have that plate that kept out the water, but was freaking huge.

It'll spawn you, Ekaru.
Lesjuh

Ekaru wrote:

"noob"
"newb"

try 'penis'

If that works I'll be really amazed o.o
Sinistro
We already know proper nouns and naughty words won't work, so inputting "penis" will be ineffective.
lukewarmholiday
some proper nouns work, like Einstien.

I'm sure some famous historic figures will be in the game too.

If this game has no Abraham Lincoln that I can put into a hot rod my hype is ruined
Mashley
I expect Micheal Jackson
Larto
You're a tard, Agent.
Also, I'm gonna try to summon the moon. If that works, I'm impressed.
Pokebis

Larto wrote:

You're a tard, Agent.
Also, I'm gonna try to summon the moon. If that works, I'm impressed.
You're gonna be impressed then. Because we've already seen the moon in this game anyways.
Larto
Oh I haven't seen that video yet

I WANT A BIGGER MOON THOUGH
Gamechamp
GOD YES I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR SOMEBODY ON HERE ACTUALLY KNOWING OF THIS GAME AND POSTING IT.

I found out about it back when they released the first trailer, and ever since then I've been more excited than an aardvark in a Things Aardvarks Like store. I've been trying to tell other people about it, but they're all mostly uninterested, assumedly just from disbelief.

DIALYSIS MACHINE. YOU CAN USE A DIALYSIS MACHINE. IT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER.
Pokebis

Larto wrote:

Oh I haven't seen that video yet

I WANT A BIGGER MOON THOUGH
Try an enlarging ray or something. Opposite of shrink ray.
:3
K2J
The official ESRB description:

This is a puzzle game in which players navigate a series of traps, puzzles, and enemies to collect stars scattered throughout the colorful levels. Players have the ability to summon different objects by writing/typing in the word (e.g., bike, spaceship, lion) and watching it come to life. If multiple words are entered in a sequence, different whimsical scenarios can be triggered: a bicycle can be used to jump over a baby; a bulldozer can clear away a shark; and cabbage can be fed to dinosaurs. Players can elect to summon "cartoony" versions of bats, bombs, guns, and flamethrowers. These types of items can be used to destroy objects or even other summoned items (e.g., a club can be used to hit an animal; steak can be attached to a baby to attract lions; rockets can be lobbed at a man). These triggered animations are minimally depicted and are usually accompanied by popping, musical sound effects; bright, star-shaped flashes; or small puffs of smoke. If players wish to, they may type in the word vomit, which causes a beige-colored lump to appear on the screen.
This is going to be awesome.
adam2046
You'd think the steak or the baby would be enough...but nooooooooooooo~
Loginer
Nachy
lukewarmholiday
The user is in the banned usergroup(although I guess he isn't banned I guess from reading the thread), and said he cant do the dump for a week.

hurr.
Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

The user is in the banned usergroup
Group: Members
lukewarmholiday
Pokebis
I'll only reach climax if a copy really does get onto the internet.
LuigiHann
More importantly (at least for americans), if you pre-order the game, you get a free rooster hat, like the weird scribblenauts kid wears:

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/211468/rooster-cap-offered-with-scribblenauts-pre-order/

Pokebis
Are you sure that will fit on our heads? I mean, I think it's made for small children.
LuigiHann
Loginer

Pokebis wrote:

Are you sure that will fit on our heads? I mean, I think it's made for small children.
Well, it fits on this guy's head.
EEeee
This game is Nuts, it either has potential to be an epic game or a failure, I mean the variety of imagination better have lots of options, and I mean lots and lots of stuff
purplepizza_old

EEeee wrote:

If this game delivers, then hell, I'm looking forward to it
but really, the game will have some flaws, and might . . . meh, the game looks cool
i agree
:)
FinalLucario
I can pretty much guarantee this game wouldn't be fail. (searching everyday for new stuff really helps me determine that :P)
Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

If this game has no Abraham Lincoln that I can put into a hot rod my hype is ruined
Abraham Lincoln confirmed.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-09 ... auts/54365
5ku112
Thanks guys for making me want this game even MOAR! :o I remember when I first saw this game, I thought it was a Drawn to life clone. But the "anything imaginable" concept intrigues me, if its more imaginable then spore this truly is
THE GAME
show more