Total Posts
show more
Backfire
Fabo :3
KinomiCandy
Faaaaaaaaaaaa i forgot about it, and I wanted to join too ;w;
Nharox

Remco32 wrote:

Nice no-fun-allowed pro UI you have there.
It's just a simple minimized UI. The standard one sucks big.

And why don't you just ask me on Steam faceman?
0_o

Nharox wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

Nice no-fun-allowed pro UI you have there.
It's just a simple minimized UI. The standard one sucks big.

And why don't you just ask me on Steam faceman?
I was going to, but you were playing something so I figured I wouldn't bother you.. though in retrospect it wouldn't have hurt to ask. Next time :P
Hiza-chan
God. TF2 frustrates me so much. I can't play that game. I try but then I just die allll the damn time. I'd get like 2 kills and have like 15 deaths XD.
Galkan

hizachan wrote:

God. TF2 frustrates me so much. I can't play that game. I try but then I just die allll the damn time. I'd get like 2 kills and have like 15 deaths XD.
Keep on playing and eventually you'll learn how to play effectively, asking some experienced friends for few advices would also come in handy. Remember that TF2 is a game based on teamplay, so concentrate on your class' job more than on only frags (even if you play as offensive class, help your teammates!). Check out the wiki, too.

A week ago I got Stout Shako for 1.66 refined, was it good trade? :-P

Advertisement: I'm Moovin' Nis! Play, rate and mod it, please! =D
0_o
Just got accused of aimbotting for the first time today by two or three people in an alltalk server.

I was a Sniper, my least played class.

Feels good, man.

Also, I'm still itching for an osu! TF2 party with more than 4 people... who here would be down for something in the near future?
Xanek
Been forever since i've posted on the forums.
I was part of a Highlander group during this season & played as a pyro, got knocked out on the 2nd playoff match
;_;
Got casted though, didn't really expect to be casted until Ruskeydoo (our heavy) said we're going to get casted.
I was like... fuck
My group wasn't really good with comms... at all, would have been better if we had a diff medic.

http://www.twitch.tv/extvesports/b/315236220
@06:30 is where they start to join in the server during pre-game
Match starts @ 18:25
0_o
Oh cool, didn't know we had any comp TF2 players here :)
Topic Starter
NoHitter
I don't like the atmosphere with competitive/PUG games.

Sure it's more challenging in the sense that you have to really work as a team, but at the same time, you're more pressured not to screw up when you're playing.

That's why I mainly stick to PUB games.
0_o

NoHitter wrote:

Sure it's more challenging in the sense that you have to really work as a team, but at the same time, you're more pressured not to screw up when you're playing.

Yeah same, on one hand I am interested in higher level team-oriented play, but on the other hand, in addition to the pressure involved I'm not sure I could handle the level of commitment required for the competitive play.
Remco32

NoHitter wrote:

You forget to add the tons of restrictions.
- Rikkukun -
TF2 is...

Heavy+Medic > ALL
Galkan

- Rikkukun - wrote:

TF2 is...

Heavy+Medic > ALL
As quite experienced Medic, I prefer to stick with Soldier or Demoman (extreme version: Scout). Especially if I'm with Kritzkrieg.
I should be online for a decent amount of time in upcoming days, faceman, so feel free to invite me for some game.
Xanek

Remco32 wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

You forget to add the tons of restrictions.
UGC has the most least restrictions I think compared to all the other competitive tf2 leagues
0_o
My Strange Knife just reached Server Clearing today (2500 kills)

yaay

I told myself before that I would never main a class, but I've been playing a TON of spy lately. Definitely a satisfying class to be decent at, but it sucks server hopping looking for teams that don't already have 2 spies :(

On that note, post your mains/favourite classes.

For me it's Spy and Soldier at the moment.
Jinxy
I rarely play now, but I try to be Scout.

Except whichever team I join will almost never have a Medic and I end up going Medic.

If they do have a Medic but lack firepower or I'm just derping around, then Ullapool Demo.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
I main Sniper usually. Love it when I continuously get in the zone and manage to pull of multiple shots.
If I'm not in the mood or can't get in that zone, then I usually play Pyro. Puff and sting + reflecting projectiles is satisfying as well.
Galkan
My main class is Medic, but if I get shitty teammates or Med is already taken I'll go rageplay with Scout or Pyro. Airblast + Reserve Shooter ftw. I love Soldiers and Demomen who gain triple-qudra-penta+ kills with my Kritzkrieg :lol:

Does anyone have Team Captain? I'd like to borrow it.
OzzyOzrock
You should all add me, right now.
Mr Gaddy
9 dominations, me gusta
Meowcenaries
no me gusta
Galkan
Oh hey, it's me on this screen ^ above if you didn't know. I love being Medic.

OFFER OFFER OFFER OFFER OFFER -------> I'm selling whole page 3 of my backpack.

Weapon - scrap each
GOLD Carouser's Capotain - 3 ref/key/your offer.

Add me on steam (galkan92) for that.
0_o
So they buffed the Rocket Jumper.

Good times.
Arashi
I noticed that TF2 is now free, which is great and all but I kinda wish that people who had bought it got something extra seeing as how they went out of their way to get the game.

Also: My favorite class is either the Sniper or Spy, Depending on the map!
Galkan

Arashi wrote:

I noticed that TF2 is now free, which is great and all but I kinda wish that people who had bought it got something extra seeing as how they went out of their way to get the game.

Also: My favorite class is either the Sniper or Spy, Depending on the map!
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Proof_of_purchase

And don't play coward classes, please.

Edit: Selling golden Stout Shako!
Topic Starter
NoHitter
I don't see what's so wrong about playing Sniper or Spy.
A good Sniper can take out important targets without getting shot at.
Once I killed the entire opposing team (6 people) on Arena as the last guy. My team didn't complain.
Same thing with Spy.
Galkan
Campers suck, in every game. Unless you're running out with Huntsman, then you're clean and I swear, I can't wait until I'll get Strange Scattergun and apply "Snipers killed" to it (once it's released). And what's with that Arena game, have you been playing with a bunch of F2Ps or what?

Edit:

LOL ^^
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Good TF2 snipers don't stay and camp in one area only.
They move with the team. They stay at the rear end though.

Besides, what do you have against Snipers? It's not like you can counter them.
(Although I know someone who can headshot near pointblank.)

And no, when I did that run in arena, TF2 wasn't F2P yet.
You could say I got lucky when I did that run :)
0_o
Nothing wrong with snipers and spies.. so long as they don't make up more than 30% of your team and there are less than 3 of each.

It always makes me sad when I switch to Spy after seeing we have none, then check the scoreboard 2 minutes later and see we have four of them :(

Also, why must you all live on the other half of the world :U Can't join your games with less than 53254 ping :(
Dzonint
Well, if anyone wants to arrange a match or something and he's in EU (and maybe US East), I'm up for it.
TenyO

NoHitter wrote:

Once I killed the entire opposing team (6 people) on Arena as the last guy. My team didn't complain.
Same thing with Spy.
I main sniper and dominate all the time. People just bash it because they can't play it :c
Jinxy
Today I saw this in my school tf2 group

Best deathcam or best deathcam

Remco32

teiohv wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Same thing with Spy.
I main sniper and dominate all the time. People just bash it because they can't play it :c
I never bash snipers and spies.
Because I'm mostly busy capping points and winning the game.

JInxyjem wrote:

Today I saw this in my school tf2 group

Best deathcam or best deathcam

Your school has a TF2 group?
Jinxy
Yeah, it's just a FB group, but the active guys join weekly highlander pugs and stuff.
Mr Gaddy
Banana Peels, Banana Peels everywhere
Meet the Pyro incoming!
0_o
Or Mann Vs. Machine.

Or BOTH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nharox
Please no new update for TF2. Otherwise I'll have to start playing again. :?
0_o
Monday.
Mr Gaddy
show more