forum

Werewolf Game 3-REBOOT [Concluded - Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
nardii
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
inb4 nardi is nightkilled :(

pleeeeeeeease let there be a GA...
Wizard Of Orz
This isn't really epic but here it goes

successor of the gun shoots echo

Why? Because I can and I know he's a wolf but mostly because my info comes from a reliable source :3
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 3
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center
Makeshift Pool Saloon

Pasonia enjoyed a little bit of the wonderful breakfast some of the survivors cooked, and was about to kick back and relax in the spa nearby.

BANG!!!!!!

"What the--- fuck! I can NEVER have a good time at the spa, can I?!!"

And thus Pasonia went towards the source of the loud sound, though he has a good idea what the hell's going on. True enough, there Echo was, sprawled in a pool of his own blood.

"...I'm surprised that thing could even fire forward," grinned Pasonia. "Uhh, in case you didn't know, the firing pin's the wrong way."
"I couldn't care less," blurted supergarlic. "I've decided I had enough of him."

Pasonia glanced at Echo. "Omedetou. The nine-ball goes out playing a game of nine-balls."

Pistol-Bearer kill is CONFIRMED. Echo is now dead and out of the game.

As a direct result of this incident, the gameplay time has been extended by 24 hours. However, bear in mind that Days 4 and 5 will be shortened by 12 hours each as a result.

Day 3 from now till 12AM Sunday local time.
Night 3 from 12AM Sunday until 12AM Monday local time.

I will announce more timing adjustments next week.
Yuukari-Banteki

supergarlic wrote:

Why? Because I can and I know he's a wolf but mostly because my info comes from a reliable source :3

okay i guess we can conclude Echo was a wolf then :(

compiling suspicion lists, and while im at it

OLINAD
YELLOWYOSHI1
THEPIANIST
KUWARUDO

please send me your suspicion lists so that i can compile them and try to find the wolves in them
adam2046
I want YellowYoshi1 to speak more.
Derekku
@nardi: I'm sorry for helping to lynch you =( At least you're back :)

@Echo's death: damn... I thought he might be on the townie's side this game. But I guess we won't know for sure until SFG gets a report on him (if she really is the Coroner).
Yuukari-Banteki

Derekku Chan wrote:

@Echo's death: damn... I thought he might be on the townie's side this game. But I guess we won't know for sure until SFG gets a report on him (if she really is the Coroner).

err...im not the coroner, im the coroner's proxy.
Derekku

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

err...im not the coroner, im the coroner's proxy.
That's what I meant :< Well, provided you're telling the truth ;)

But I believe you so 8-)
YellowerYoshi

adam2046 wrote:

I want YellowYoshi1 to speak more.
Mmm, I haven't been around all day.

@Echo Death: supergarlic, I 'effing hope you were right in shooting him because if not we just lost a hell of a teammate. If he was human we're all screwed.

I'm still suspicious of Derekku Chan, but I'm withholding a vote for now.
Cuddlebun
oops sorry Pasonia didn't have time to help you write morning or the Vigilante shot. ^_~

also look at SFG the little organizer
Wojjan
Yeah, she's handy to have around. As the coroner's proxy, she knows a whole lot.

SFG, I'll send you my suspicion list aswell?
Yuukari-Banteki
okay im just going to leave out the people who have not given me their suspicion lists and give mine, in order from most suspicious to least suspicious.

Echo
Derekku
adam
ASH
foulcoon
Larto
0_o

and on the list of confirmed humans (as much as im willing to publish because im sure the coroner is human):
nardi
supergarlic
neo@lex (deceased)
m980 (deceased)
Two (deceased)

on that note i think im going to vote Derekku
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
adam2046
Well from what I can see Derekku looks like he's constantly acting (really unconvincing acting)
I would like him to talk more.
Vote: Derekku Chan

...who the hell uses "damn" like that anyway?
Gosh darn, shoot and etc
Wojjan
My vote goes to Derekku aswell, since his reasons aren't really making sense and the entire group has a mutual opinion.
Note I'm not bandwagoning, if that's an accusation you're gonna throw at me. I suppose a part of my hunch is revenge for trying to make me look suspicious WAAAAy too hard
adam2046
Hint, next time don't use tiny text for your reason.
It makes me hate you.
Derekku

Wojjan wrote:

My vote goes to Derekku aswell, since his reasons aren't really making sense and the entire group has a mutual opinion.
Note I'm not bandwagoning, if that's an accusation you're gonna throw at me. I suppose a part of my hunch is revenge for trying to make me look suspicious WAAAAy too hard
I did what I did because it was the beginning and there really wasn't any information to go on. You looked suspicious imo so I went with it.

Could you all give reasons for why you're voting for me instead of "you're suspicious, etc"? =|
0_o
bump >.> TALK PEOPLE GAH

anyway, I already said my reasons for suspicion on Day 2, so I don't think it needs repeating ;)
Wojjan
Yuukari-Banteki
c'mon guys you have things to vote on so post/vote already
Derekku

Wojjan wrote:

'kay Derekku, here are my reasons

1) You're lurking, only repeating what we know and small-talking, not contributing anything but a load of arguments on me .
2) You're trying way too hard to dispatch of me, sort of suspicious as is

All these quotes are just there to make people believe him and lynch me.

So I'd take the innocent attitude you're playing elsewhere.

Court adjourned
I already told you why I voted for you, but I'll repeat it again. There was nothing to go on besides random votes on some small talk. I picked up what I thought was suspicious (you) and went with it.

@Me lurking: Wtf I think I've been posting more than any of you. Shouldn't all of the other lurkers be suspicious then, too? I don't like the way any of you think.

You guys want me to talk more? What the fuck do you expect me to say? -_-
adam2046
Something incriminating ^_^
Derekku
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Time to tally up.

Also, where the hell did Tode (and her queer happening stories) go? =S
Cuddlebun
Derekku
I don't want a phantom vote (even though I'll probably get killed by you ungrateful *mumbles* in the morning unless others post).

Voting: Wojjan because he still hasn't answered my questions and only seems to be targeting me because I targeted him. Unless I missed it, I still see no proof that he's an aux.
kuwarudo
Gar GAr

Vote for myself

:-/
foulcoon

kuwarudo wrote:

Gar GAr

Vote for myself

:-/
What a coincidence, I'll vote kuwarudo too.

I'm surprised you're not dead yet actually, but go figure. I would vote Derekku, but I don't quite believe the reasoning behind the suspicion quite yet. If you guys want to get rid of him, you don't really need me.
kuwarudo
I just voted myself because I haven't read any posts for the last 5 days and have no time or mood to do so :)

+ i forgot what my role is
thepianist
I'm really too tired to follow the last posts or so. Wojian doesn't like Derreku and vice versa.
Kuwardo is quiet, so foulcoon also voted him.

It's nearly midnight so I'll go with Kuwardo for tonight. I wanna observe Derreku/Wojian/whatever for another day. Then again, I might vote for Derreku if I am still conscious (so sleepy.) Wojian's argument seems quite convincing...

EDIT: WOW I CAN'T SPELL KUU'S NAME RIGHT. >.<
Larto
"I haven't read a post in the last 5 days."
You aren't even paying attention to the game? What?
Fuckkker kuwarudo, stop the fuck signing up then >.>
I'm voting for you (kuwarudo) just for your stupidity if that's a word
kuwarudo

Larto wrote:

"I haven't read a post in the last 5 days."
You aren't even paying attention to the game? What?
Fuckkker kuwarudo, stop the fuck signing up then >.>
I'm voting for you (kuwarudo) just for your stupidity if that's a word

It's a word.
foulcoon
Larto
But you made him talk. You made him say he hasn't even paid attention to this game in the last 5 days. And well, this "stupidity" (thanks kuu) deserves a kill. Besides that, I'm not quite sure if voting for Wojjan or DC is the correct way. DC is not suspicious enough in my eyes, and Wojjan might be an aux.
adam2046

Kuu wrote:

My GOD, WTF just happened I was cut-off for 3 days, which means my internet got busted for 3 days, the only reason I could post right now is because I'm in a Wifi Hotspot which means I may not be on again for a few more days. So to make this post count
Via WW2
kuwarudo
Lol I'm confused on how many days I've been out
Larto
kuwarudo

Larto wrote:

Oh come on, how could I have known that your internet was dead, I don't care about WW2 =.=

The only reasons I could not be posting here is:

My laptop is busted
or
My internet is busted
show more