forum

ADD FAVORITES - C, D, E, ... [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Colored
I think it will be more convenient if the player will be able to sort the beatmaps as it is convenient for himself.

For example:
I'm using 'Favorites A' for warmup maps. And 'Favorites B' for ranked maps which I must to FC.
But I need 'Favorites C' for multiplayer, 'Favorites D' for maps with slow streams, 'Favorites E' for maps to practice jumps, 'Favorites F' for maps to practice slow AR, 'Favorites G' to practice 11AR (9ar+dt), etc etc...

Also add the ability to rename "favorites - x" D:

Sorry for my poor english.
Thanks for attention.
benguin
Are you suggesting that there should be an unlimited amount of favorite folders? What would be the case for when you want another category for when you already have favorites A through Z? One possible suggestion would be to allow the user to give the favorite groups actual names, rather than assigning a letter. +1 for having additional favorite folders.
Topic Starter
Colored

reuben2011 wrote:

One possible suggestion would be to allow the user to give the favorite groups actual names, rather than assigning a letter.
Yes, that I meant. but cant say on english right lol
bomber34
There is an option for this under the categories where Favourite A/B is.
Folder
just create your own folders in the osu! song folder and put all beatmap folders in the certain folder which you can name whatever you want.
It is unconvienient to search all beatmap folder though.
But i can already see someone denying this.
blissfulyoshi
As bomber said, you should use folders, but besides that, this has been requested many times before. Here is one of the duplicates t/53469/hilit=favorites
Topic Starter
Colored

blissfulyoshi wrote:

but besides that, this has been requested many times before.
yes !! its uncomfortable!
Dangaard
But one map can only be in one folder at a time. I would really like to have some more sets of favourites, since I practically got only 1 right now (I'm using Fav B for picking maps for the ranking charts)