sakuzyo - Neurotoxin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mirage
stop smoking Armin
Charles445
Hey, just some things you might want to consider before rank. Suggestions, basically.

Neo's Taiko
  1. 00:02:795 (1,2,3) - Why is this mapped? I'm not 100% sure that it has the correct timing.
  2. 00:42:129 - This part doesn't really fit the music. It's skipping perfectly good beats like at 00:43:129 and 00:43:795. Please consider redoing this part up to 01:00:629.
Another
  1. 00:42:462 (1) - Circle is missing new combo!
  2. 01:16:546 (5,6) - Make these one slider instead. It makes more sense that way. Like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/247739

Nothing here is pop-worthy except maybe the beginnning of the taiko, which I'm not sure the timing of.
I like the map, and I'm not going to pop over unconfirmed issues. This is just a heads up :P
NeoRainier

Charles445 wrote:

Hey, just some things you might want to consider before rank. Suggestions, basically.

Neo's Taiko
  1. 00:02:795 (1,2,3) - Why is this mapped? I'm not 100% sure that it has the correct timing. --->I listened to it several times and decided to switch from 1/4 to 1/6 ,now it sounds better
  2. 00:42:129 - This part doesn't really fit the music. It's skipping perfectly good beats like at 00:43:129 and 00:43:795. Please consider redoing this part up to 01:00:629.--->Hm, actually the dkk were put just to bring some variety, but as they don't fit so well i changed them to dkd and i did it too with the successive stream; i also changed 00:46:629 (2,1,2,3) - from k d d d to k d d k
Download: sakuzyo - Neurotoxin (Maddy) [Neo's Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
Mirage
fixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixedfixed
Charles445
Another : 01:16:546 (6,5) - Missed a spot!
Charles445
That's better. Good choice on the taiko beginning btw, sounds way better.
Topic Starter
Mirage
\o/
lolcubes
We changed one short slider into a circle in Another diff, cause the slider was just plain bad.

Ranked.
NeoRainier
Owwwww yeeeah! Gj maddolone!
DaxMasterix
Congratz o/
[Yue]

DaxMasterix wrote:

Congratz o/
+1
fanzhen0019
nice
Charles445

lolcubes wrote:

We changed one short slider into a circle in Another diff, cause the slider was just plain bad.
I think I know which one you were talking about. It wasn't THAT bad.

gz on rank
Shiirn
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Jordan
Gratz <3
Topic Starter
Mirage
:D
lolcubes

Charles445 wrote:

lolcubes wrote:

I think I know which one you were talking about. It wasn't THAT bad.

gz on rank
Yeah, well, I play with different hitsounds, so it's super annoying to hear a random THUMP on a 1/4 tick out of nowhere haha. With the default set I agree, it's not THAT bad, but it's still unnecessary hehe.
-kevincela-
Yay \o/
Reisen Udongein
gratz~
h3k1ru
really fun to play
JimsterG_old
When I try to download it, it says file is corrupt. :(