forum

07th Expansion - rog-unlimitation

posted
Total Posts
show more
ztrot
well you being a dick doesn't help at all so lets try this! Cutting the mp3 by 10 secs to fall into a rankable state isn't gonna fly by me. (your mp3 seems to have 27sec of unmapped mp3 at the end) and most of the staff agree your map sucks with AR 10. So either you A. make the fixes get rid of the high ar enjoy a ranked map! B. sit here and refuse to do anything and let your map rot. C. go make your own game because you don't seem to fit in here all to well. Cheers~

fwiw this map should of never been bubbled to begin with.
Gadaffi

ztrot wrote:

well you being a dick doesn't help at all so lets try this! Cutting the mp3 by 10 secs to fall into a rankable state isn't gonna fly by me. (your mp3 seems to have 27sec of unmapped mp3 at the end) and most of the staff agree your map sucks with AR 10. So either you A. make the fixes get rid of the high ar enjoy a ranked map! B. sit here and refuse to do anything and let your map rot. C. go make your own game because you don't seem to fit in here all to well. Cheers~

Most of the staff completely sucks at playing, hence why they don't agree. You're almost all trash sadly and you're bringing the community down with such actions. Inb4 censorship.
Tshemmp
The SV is so fast --> AR 9 doesn't fit.
AR 10 is perfect.
Kanon
AR10 really fit this diff.
This is one of my favourite maps one year ago.
And it still can't get ranked :(
ztrot

Gadaffi wrote:

I have no idea what I'm talking about :D
says the man that has 8 posts
xsrsbsns
because post count = everything

ar10 is better on this map
levipoep

Gadaffi wrote:

ztrot wrote:

Most of the staff completely sucks at playing, hence why they don't agree. You're almost all trash sadly and you're bringing the community down with such actions. Inb4 censorship.

the map is fine to be ranked i am not that good at playing and it seems pretty doable and possible (i'm not a good player and i can pass..) why not rank this unique map like how it is instead of.. meh

it's not even that bad, the staff exaggerate about ar10 being hard there is a reason why peppy made ar10 it is for it to be used and this is one of those maps it would fit on

plus i bet the majority of the higher skilled players would love to play this and see it ranked since they need some unique maps like this to be ranked instead of all the easier stuff that anime short versions and simple stuff there's just too many of them we need a few unique maps like this too..
most people that would enjoy this would be pro Asians there's a lot of them and of course other different countries but we all know how pro Asians are : ) ( +1 for Chinese Japanese Koreans etc ) they have most of the best players ;
Mismagius

ztrot wrote:

No, seriously, no.

Sorry, ztrot, but in my honest opinion, as someone who can actually PLAY the map, AR is a very subjective matter (as long as it doesn't become completely unplayable like AR5 or so in Insane diffs) and, if you don't agree with it, there WILL be people that do agree and you CAN'T keep them from exposing their opinions and actually doing something about the matter.

That said, I have played the map again, and I changed my opinion. I say the map is in a very rankable state with AR10. Now, AHO just has to fix the MP3 and all of this stuff will be forgotten.

And seriously, please don't try to keep this map not-ranked, because AHO has worked hard on this as any mapper and she has all the rights to say she prefers the map this way. Also, can't you see the tons of people agreeing with it? The map is not UNRANKABLE this way, it's just highly recommended to change it. You're just forcing the rules where they shouldn't be forced.

AHO will have to find another BAT, but not you. Sorry.
Topic Starter
AngelHoney
changed mp3 again ~ thx BD

thx for timing help :3
fartownik
From what point of time AR10 is unrankable? I seriously doubt there's ANY player that can clear 220 BPM and can't do AR10 at the same time. The map is clearly high-level and if you're not skilled enough you won't neither play it with AR9, AR8 or such. Can't put AR10 into this map? What map is okay with AR10 then? 250BPM will be fine?

I totally agree and support Blue Dragon here. Hope this won't turn into a flamewar and end graved because this map is really fun to play.
Chewin
Ehi, AR 10 is perfect.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/298051

Ok, approve this now lol.
Mismagius
Okay, so...

After fixing everything MP3-related, I have something more to say:

The AR10 thing should be a suggestion. No one good enough said that the map was unrankable with AR10, and you're just forcing your AR9 opinions on everyone. I asked a bunch of people, and Chewin, farto, and other people said the map was pretty much perfect with AR10.

I do support both of these ARs, so I don't see why this can't be ranked with AR10. Remember, guys, guidelines are different than rules. They are highly recommended, but that doesn't mean they should be always supreme.

If you, ztrot, or you, Shiirn, don't agree with me, talk to me or fartownik in-game, before popping this. We're gonna talk about this in a civilized way instead of just taking actions without checking what other people think. With this said...

Bubbled.
RageTH
Oh boy.
AR10 HUEHUE
Lunah

ztrot wrote:

and most of the staff agree your map sucks with AR 10.
Personal thoughts =\= Rules
those
Why's the bubble popped again
Shiirn
because

Rank iffy maps = get bitched at for ranking iffy maps
Refuse to rank iffy maps = get bitched at for opinionsopinions

hard to understand

fixed inaudible hitsounds on normal and angelhoney

fixed break snap on easy

put tick1 on hard

mp3 issues fixed and i honestly don't give a crap anymore about the AR so you can do what you want there; people will bitch about it if they want but if you want to say things like "but not against the rules" go ahead.
threenash
GZ
Akemi_Homura
gratz~
Colin Hou
this is just surprising and wowowowowow
Cyclohexane
okay then

just saying this for maps in the future, just because this has been ranked with AR10 doesn't mean that said setting can be used lightly; just like 1/8, it is to be used only by experienced mappers. Don't want to see an impending rush of maps that have AR10 in their highest difficulty just because "now it's rankable"

I hope I have made my point.
dkun

Mr Color wrote:

okay then

just saying this for maps in the future, just because this has been ranked with AR10 doesn't mean that said setting can be used lightly; just like 1/8, it is to be used only by experienced mappers. Don't want to see an impending rush of maps that have AR10 in their highest difficulty just because "now it's rankable"

I hope I have made my point.
knowing osu!? "WHY YOU KILL MAPPER SPIRIT COLOR????"
_Kiva
aho no humex s*x
Cyclohexane
I'm ready to kill anything that sucks, if that's any clearer.
Chewin
Finallyy *-*
Agnes
Oh boy.

But either way, grats AngelHoney.
Dangaard
I still remember when OD9 ( including AR back then) was new and everyone complained. I don't think it was worth the discussion.
gz on the rank
Cyclohexane
Well, look at today's maps and see how much AR9 is misused
Totally worth the discussion IMO.
Low
Congratulations, AHO!

drama incoming.
AIR315
Congratz~
S o r d a
finally congratz!
Jenny
POOT YEAH
Luna
I'm horrible at AR10, but i agree that it fits the diff well
congratz!
Leader
yeah, gratz aho <3
Kanye West
Lol, finally ranked. Grats!
Mara
I didn't even know that I can play AR10.
Scorpiour
omg finally it's ranked, congrats AHO

anyway, it could be one of the best of 2012, i'm so happy u make a right selection to make it ranked
Disease_old_1
Aho: Hi I'm AngelHoney and this is Jackass
Mercurial
Congratz AO
Pokie
毫無人性!
Luvdic
edited:

Anyways, grats on the rank :>
show more