forum

[Discog/Pack] Paper Mario Series

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Drezus wrote:

unless we can actually download the OST and make our own, that's not necessary on the list?
Sure thing, but PM me with your final choice then, so I can add you to the list.
Lokamp
It's a GREAT project!
Why don't we add Macho Grubba's song of Paper Mario the thousand year door?
That would be awesome!
Lesjuh
The Ultimate Show
Uploaded at pending, check it out :D

Also, I finally managed to buy paper mario 2 from internet. I got it now and im going to play it tomorrow :D
GladiOol
Koopa Bros. Theme please : )
Now at Pending
Lesjuh
Looks awesome Gladi :)
YellowerYoshi
Okay, despite the fact that I have another beatmap in the works, this project just excites me. I absolutely love Paper Mario and having some awesome beatmaps for the series sounds epic.

Despite the fact that it will probably be a huge challenge for me (or because of it...) I think I'll try and conquer Rawk Hawk. It might take me awhile since I'm not very experienced yet, but I hope I can come up with something good for the project.
Mashley
This is awesome. I'll do... Mimi Battle
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
There you go, 0_o
Enjoy!

Download: 022 Petal Meadows.mp3
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
I was considering abandoning my song, but I think I have an idea of how to map it, so don't write me out yet :)
Topic Starter
Wojjan
I'm not writing anyone out, untill they've messaged me to abandon. But thanks for starting on it!;P
Lilac
Topic Starter
Wojjan

MarioBros777 wrote:

I wonder if this is still open...
Anyway, if it is. can I do a song of my own?
TTYD's Smorg Battle.
You're in! Tell me if you upload, I'll add your map to the list. That goes for everyone, BTW
Derekku
I'm attempting to do the Shadow Siren battle. Currently I'm busy (finals week), but I'll try working on it :)

EDIT: Easy for the SS battle is finished, but it's my first beatmap so it may not be perfect. :oops:

Also, I'd love to call dibs mapping the PM1 song where Tubba Blubba is chasing you out of his castle. That's one of my favorites <3
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Derekku Chan wrote:

Also, I'd love to call dibs mapping the PM1 song where Tubba Blubba is chasing you out of his castle.That's one of my favorites <3
Don't. I tried at first, but it's a hell to time, especially when you're not that good/experienced.
Derekku

Wojjan wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Also, I'd love to call dibs mapping the PM1 song where Tubba Blubba is chasing you out of his castle.That's one of my favorites <3
Don't. I tried at first, but it's a hell to time, especially when you're not that good/experienced.
Hmm... point taken. I'm good with off beats, but getting osu to take them would be a little harder :o
Sleep Powder
Can my Super Paper Mario beatmap be part of the project?
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Only if you stop typing in sky blue. JK, I'll mod it one of there days.

EDIT: Actually I think I saw it once. Did it have really bad difficulty names like relaxing?
Seriously, what are you even thinking? NO ONE can read sky blue on mettalic blue.
Mashley
0_o
Petal Meadows is now complete :D

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/6814
Lesjuh
Oh yeah, I graved my map
Derekku
Mine will get finished (eventually) :<
0_o
Petal Meadows is now ranked!
rust45
Can I have the Rawk Hawk fight? It will have to stay offline until I get my map ranked though.
Sleep Powder
Ultimate Show~ gimmeh
I forgot I signed up for something else...sorry lol
rust45
Rawk Hawk Battle is now in WIPs.
Derekku
I set a deadline for myself for the end of the month. I hope to get it done before then, though. :<
DerekMcD
you should add the princess castleBGM
Derekku
rust45
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Why can't anyone map Rawk Hawk seriously?!
rust45

Wojjan wrote:

Why can't anyone map Rawk Hawk seriously?!
The nature of the song just makes it hard to map it well and make it interesting. Just wait, hopefully someone will come along that will be able to map it.
Sleep Powder
Derekku
Ugh so busy lately. I'll get to Shadow Sirens eventually and it'll be awesome :S
LuigiHann
Oh yeah, I've been slacking again. I'll push Shy Guy's Toybox up in my queue and upload it next
Derekku
LuigiHann
finally started: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/9668
Lilac
Waiting for Believe to get ranked...

Then I'll probably upload it.
LuigiHann

LuigiHann wrote:

finally started: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/9668
This map is finished by the way please support
show more