forum

Yuka Tujiyoko - Koopa Bro's Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GladiOol
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on woensdag 8 april 2009 at 18:11:39

Artist: Yuka Tujiyoko
Title: Koopa Bro's Theme
BPM: 158,9
Filesize: 2270kb
Play Time: 02:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,99 stars, 396 notes)
  2. Normal (4,26 stars, 225 notes)
Download: Yuka Tujiyoko - Koopa Bro's Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I've made this for Wojjan's Paper Mario Beatmapping Project
Enjoy!
TheRagnarok
There's not much for me to say here.
Your timing is great, your beat placement is fine, your spacing is spot on (with some thought out jumps on [hard]), your hitsounds are tastefull...so yeah, nothing really wrong with your map.

I do get to say this though: your background image is of the wrong game! The Koopa Brothers (and their theme) were in the first Paper Mario game, not Super Paper Mario. I tried to find a good image of them, but was mostly unsuccessful.
There is the image of the first game's cover art:
http://sotss.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ ... er_800.jpg

But if you can find a better image for that, by all means, use it! :)
Topic Starter
GladiOol

TheRagnarok wrote:

There's not much for me to say here.
Your timing is great, your beat placement is fine, your spacing is spot on (with some thought out jumps on [hard]), your hitsounds are tastefull...so yeah, nothing really wrong with your map.

I do get to say this though: your background image is of the wrong game! The Koopa Brothers (and their theme) were in the first Paper Mario game, not Super Paper Mario. I tried to find a good image of them, but was mostly unsuccessful.
There is the image of the first game's cover art:
http://sotss.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ ... er_800.jpg

But if you can find a better image for that, by all means, use it! :)
Aaa thank you, didn't know that :D
Gonna put in the background asap! (kudosu for u!)
Lokamp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
YellowerYoshi
It's Koopa Bros. theme, so it already wins in my book.

The only thing I would say is that the approach circle timing on Normal can be slow and awkward sometimes.

Otherwise, everything seems to be pretty spot on. The Yoshi of Yellow approves!
Zekira
Offset nazi on the run.

Offset: Try 1104 on the first one, then adjust all the others.

Star though.
anonymous_old
Topic Starter
GladiOol
Larto
Revived!
Lesjuh
Normal:
BoOoOoRiNg

[!] New combo for the two doubletime sliders.

Other than that fine

Hard:
naiz patrnz~

[!] I suggest you'd check the use of whistles once more because some parts sound kinda 'empty' without them. The use of whistles is irregular.

[!] New combo for the two doubletime sliders.
I'm fine with them, there are just two of them and if you get the first one, the other one will be obvious. So yeah, just telling a speed warning is not needed.

GoGoGladioli :>
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.