forum

Help forum/channel [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
there should be a help forum or a place where you can ask a question
anonymous_old
Read the FAQ, ask in #osu, post in the General Development or Gameplay forums, or in some other forum if that's more appropriate. Hopefully in that order.

Modding help has its own forum and so does storyboarding help, though...

What kind of "help forum" do you have in mind? What kind of questions are asked (or not asked) which makes you want to have this?
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
maybe not a "help forum" but more a "ask a question/get an answer" place. sometimes i have a thought and i dont know where to ask. when its not about the basics of osu and is not in the faq or about a beatmap.. then i dont know where to post it. the only place that would be is the generall discussion section but i dont want to open a thread there when i know that after 2 or 3 replies it will be resolved - so i dont post anywhere

example: i once had a question about the tag coop mode on how scores are displayed and i posted it in the bug report forum. but it wasnt a bug :?
cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
Generally, most questions are already answered in the FAQ.

Hence why its called "Frequently Asked Questions."

But if that doesnt answer, check the forums. Chances are, your question has already been answered before. If still, you can't find an answer, ask in #osu.
CheeseWarlock
Yeah, I think we have enough sources of information that we don't need something like this. And besides, if we added it, it would encourage people to use it instead of finding things out for themselves. :|
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
sometimes the osu channel is not the right place because you can get a long answer

but i agree maybe it is not a a very good request and there are quick ways for clearing most of the questions!