Newbie Mafia 3! [Mafia Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
kuwarudo

Lucidity wrote:

And most likely read the first post :<

Vote: kuwarudo

Nothing against ya either ;) Just thought I'd return the favour :) There's no real basis to vote on yet is there :<
Yep. No real basis on the votes. :D

Usually though these votes change overtime.
Ivalset
Vote: strager

I hate butterflies.
anonymous_old

m980 wrote:

Let's go with Random Vote Strager
I'm.

Going.

To.

Kill.

You.

*strager.
Lucidity
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

Lucidity wrote:

strager wrote:

m980 wrote:

Let's go with Random Vote Strager
I'm.

Going.

To.

Kill.

You.
Mafia confession? :P
Quote tampering.

Unvote
Vote: Lucidity
adam2046
Voting for the person who's found a tiny bit of evidence against you.
Lucidity

strager wrote:

Lucidity wrote:

strager wrote:

I'm.

Going.

To.

Kill.

You.
Mafia confession? :P
Quote tampering.

Unvote
Vote: Lucidity
And this after I helped you with the statistical ideas in your program :/

That's a bit of an overreaction, don't you think? Maybe it's due to guilt? People have very strong emotional reactions when they're accused of something and guilty of it...Even if the accusation was in jest!

Unvote
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lucidity
Not really. He asked for statistical help in #osu with some program he was working on (For Mafia 2 I think), and being the good Samaritan that I am I offered to help a little. I don't think he used it in the end though :<

On an unrelated note, unless I counted wrong, strager is on 4 votes at the moment. If someone else votes for him now, does he automatically get lynched or does he have to have the majority at the end of the Day? Sorry if it's a noob question, it is my first time playing :P
adam2046
Straight away.
Mashley
Hm I really have no idea how to play this so vote for strager
Wojjan
adam is really trying to rack up votes for strager. Any tries to distant you in there?

adam2046 wrote:

Voting for the person who's found a tiny bit of evidence against you.
vote: adam2046 My eye's on you.
anonymous_old
I hate you all.

(Yes, I'm fucking DEAD. You guys are fucking GAY.)
adam2046
...WTF ASH?
...Voting ASH Day 2.

... ... ...WTF?
Lucidity
Well that was fast O_o

Now we wait to see if he's mafia :O

1/9 chance. GoGo Longshot!
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Final Votecount:

strager - 5 (m980, Ivalset, adam2046, Lucidity, ASH)
Lucidity - 2 (kuu, strager)
ASH - 1 (Wojjan)
Ivalset - 1 (Echo)

---------------------------------------------------------

*In a very quick motion, everyone was riled up, and strager was killed faster than anyone could tally the votes... That is, anyone but strager himself, who happened to be doing so at the time. Unfortunately, it seems that all you could find on his corpse was some vanilla ice cream.*

strager - Vanilla Townie - Mobbed to death D1.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please have all night actions in by Wed at 10:30 PM central.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Also, note of a minor rule change. I am allowing prods after 24 hours of non-posting, and replacement if not responded within 36 hours after.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Wojjan
Great, another vanilla townie killed. This ain't going well, but at least my suspicion on adam is gone, and thus from some others aswell.
anonymous_old
Echo
Lucidity

LadySuburu wrote:

Deadline is next Tues at 11:00 AM Central.
What timezone is Central in terms of GMT? (Not everyone lives in the US ;) )

Anyway, 2 down, but we still have 5 Townies against 2 Mafia. Let's make that advantage count by considering our votes carefully today :P Day 1 is a random vote, but strager went before he could even defend himself. We ended up lynching a townie.
Echo
Ivalset
Central is GMT-6.

Agent Spin Here seems the most suspicious to me right now
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
adam2046
anonymous_old
*ghost*

What? D=
Lucidity
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Olinad got replaced (is getting replaced) in M2, therefore why he's not used. As for JI, I want him replacing into M2.
adam2046
Turns out, ASH really did have no idea how to play.
We didn't get a lot from day one so the only person I find suspicious is Lucidity.
Vote Lucidity
anonymous_old
*ghost*

Yay, adam's my ghost!

I guess I should keep up my vote log, eh?
Lucidity

LadySuburu wrote:

Olinad got replaced (is getting replaced) in M2, therefore why he's not used. As for JI, I want him replacing into M2.
Right-o.

adam2046 wrote:

Turns out, ASH really did have no idea how to play.
We didn't get a lot from day one so the only person I find suspicious is Lucidity.
How so?

I guess I should qualify my previous statement (Calling ASH suspicious) too. Although it was only Day1 where every vote is effectively random, ASH seemed to jump at the first opportunity he had to lynch someone. As soon as strager hit 4 votes ASH moved in for the kill. Surely any townie would have waited for a response from strager or some other input before making that vote. He didn't take time to consider the vote at all. It looked more like he saw an opportunity to take out a townie for free.

You claim that the vote was as a result of him being a newbie, but so am I and even I could see that it wasn't a wise move. The fact that you have taken over his role doesn't lend much credibility to your excuse either. Any reason you give will surely be to take suspicion off of yourself, as you have to account for his actions.
adam2046
I don't actually expect people to believe me. I accept that what ASH did dayone was extremely suspicious and I would vote for me if I were the previous me and still alive.
ASH really didn't know how to play mafia.

Edit: Or ASH was being a git.

Lucidity wrote:

Anyway, 2 down, but we still have 5 Townies against 2 Mafia. Let's make that advantage count by considering our votes carefully today :P Day 1 is a random vote, but strager went before he could even defend himself. We ended up lynching a townie.
Well I only have minimal suspicion of you, you're different from most other players.
But the use of that phrase kind makes me feel uneasy about you. Also stating what we already know to make it seem like you're doing something is something I find suspicous.
Lucidity
Hehe, I don't think semantics is the best way to make decisions, but there's not much else to go on at this point, I'll give you that :P I didn't mean "2 down" as in "2 down 5 to go", it's more along the lines of "Officer down" ;p

adam2046 wrote:

Also stating what we already know to make it seem like you're doing something is something I find suspicous.
Well you might have known that, but clearly everyone didn't :P That first vote was over before anyone could blink. I just thought I'd mention that we should consider the options carefully this time around. I also tend to procrastinate a lot while I'm (should be) studying for exams, hence the posts. I think I'm the most active poster in the thread at the moment, but I don't see how that relates to suspicious activity :P Maybe you can elaborate on that.

I'll put up a preliminary vote for ASH's actions, but let's see what happens during the course of the day.

Vote: adam2046

Anyway, I think I should stop posting for now. If we're the only two posting we'll end up being the only targets -.- It looks like everyone is trying out the "hide in the shadows" strat :/ We won't find the Mafia that way..
Echo
I would like Ivalset, kuwarudo, m980 and wojjan to make *more* posts before I make any calls on people I suspect.

Also, can we get an exorcist in here :3
Ivalset
Huh, well.

Things played out extremely quickly, so it's pretty difficult to place suspicion on the actions made. That said, everyone inside of the strager lynch seems to be a bit suspicious, and I think it's highly unlikely that all five were town. It's quite tragic since I'm one of those, but alas. This leaves myself, m980, Lucidity, and the newly revived adam. Lucidity's accusation seemed to spark the death of strager, so I would say that Lucidity holds quite a bit of suspicion. Agent Spin Here either thought he could easily off someone, or was absolutely stupid. I honestly don't know yet.
kuwarudo
m980
@Lucidity

I wouldn't expect a non-mafia person to say 2 down 5 to go.

I have nothing else to say

Vote Lucidity
Wojjan
Sorry, I wasn't around this thread a lot, was I?
I was planning to talk more, but then WWG2 went to day 5, and I focused on that.

Well, I can kinda see everyone's point of view, except... m980

I know, deja vu and all, but you're not really making sense in your vote:

m980 wrote:

I wouldn't expect a non-mafia person to say 2 down 5 to go.

Lucidity wrote:

I didn't mean "2 down" as in "2 down 5 to go", it's more along the lines of "Officer down" ;p
"Clearly a contradiction"

Also, adam really is planning to get the group against each other. Again. Mafia or not, he's hindering the process of finding Mafia

Reason for edit: Quote tags are suck
m980
I fail at reading :(

Unvote Lucidity
show more