forum

The Quick Brown Fox - The Big Black

posted
Total Posts
show more
MMzz
Not when asians are involved
Gorlum
Backfire always whine about difficulty. He just has his own point of view and don't give a fuck about opinions of other players. Personally i can't even do this map without no fail, still i realize that there is a group of people who enjoy this challenge, and even if this map is extremely hard, it's actually possible to FC. So why don't give a chance for a top players to measure their skill? It's sad that not everyone can realize that.
P.S. Oh that new page
Backfire

gorlum wrote:

Backfire always whine about difficulty. He just has his own point of view and don't give a fuck about opinions of other players. Personally i can't even do this map without no fail, still i realize that there is a group of people who enjoy this challenge, and even if this map is extremely hard, it's actually possible to FC. So why don't give a chance for a top players to measure their skill? It's sad that not everyone can realize that.
P.S. Oh that new page
Who are you and why have you been stalking me to find out if I don't like difficulty? Have you ever seen my taikocalypse maps? They are literally some of the hardest taiko maps ever.

I've complained about different kinds of difficulties.

This is the kind of difficulty that makes things difficult for new players.

People are gonna be like "Oh he can do this well im gonna map like this ALL THE TIME"

It's not unrankable, it's not horrible, but I feel like it's unfair.

If you keep pushing and pushing and pushing the limits, the game starts getting unfair, because more and more believe this kind of thing is ok.

I am guilty of doing the same thing, and I regret it. I feel like taiko is becoming this way, but oh well, this is standard.

BTW this is what im trying to say "if this map isn't considered hard in 1 year, I'll eat my hat. There are limits"
Gorlum
I'm not stalking you, few random posts in other topics were enough for me to understand what kind of person you are.
You're reasoning that this is not appropriate for new players... Ahem! How old is this game? Also this is approved map so newbies can go to a ranked maps' sandbox, there're a LOT of casual maps.
Obviously there is a limit for a human abilities, and this map can be pretty close to that point , but is it really that bad to have few maps like this? Also i'm sure that existing of this map do not mean that a lot of people will start to map over9000 bpm speedcore, and there are still tons of casual maps being ranked every day in ranked and even in approved sections.
I do not try to offend you or someone else, mind you. I'm just trying to say that maps like this do not deserve this kind of treatment and variety is nice.
Sakura
@gorlum: I think Backfire is more concerned about mappers going "Hey he can do this so i can do this too in my map" for other maps then new players wont have much to play because everything will be challenging.

In either case, the discussion regarding difficulty is valid, but if i see anyone starting to insult each other, or trolling or posting pointless stuff in this thread i may need to start deleting posts (or lock the thread)
Backfire
I'm not even, hmm, complaining or flaming the map.
I'm just trying to reason with the possibility that this could lead to something unreasonable, however it's also likely that nothing will happen, so oh well.
Louis Cyphre
I'm sure they would if someone mapped it well .w.
And i doubt that someone could mapped better then this version.

Im pretty sure people love Matzcore. Lolicore is a derivative of speedcore, after all.
Mad Machine wasn't bad either.
MATZcore is related with anime/moe/nyan stuff, also it has easier difficulties.
Mad Machine is also underrated, not such like this tbh, but below 9.0. If Champion difficulty got approved without other difficulties, then i would be same as this, maybe.
JMC

knjiga wrote:

I believed in Cookiezi :).
this map for Cookiezi only.... :?
_Loop

Blue Dragon wrote:

If this gets approved I'm throwing myself over a bridge that's over a bridge....
go throw urself over a bridge that's over a bridge LOL XDDDDDD
gratz/o/
RusticKey

-LooP- wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

If this gets approved I'm throwing myself over a bridge that's over a bridge....
go throw urself over a bridge that's over a bridge LOL XDDDDDD
gratz/o/
Leveled bridge.
Congratulations, you just created an Inception.
Or not.
_-Zero-_
nice map. :)
Wishy

Louis Cyphre wrote:

The reason of such rate is pretty obvious. People don't like such speedcore maps, once you said me BD when i got ranked MadMachine. Map is well done in symmetry style, but we know all, quality of map is not really important nowadays.
Mad Machine sucks, seriously, it's just fun because lol 270 BPM streams (don't come saying "lol you hate it because you can't do it" since I got my score there in 2 plays), but the map itself is boring and I'd dare to say even bad. Your maps are usually fun but Mad Machine is horrible... mapping extreme BPM maps when you can't even play them does not allow you to feel how they play, which is why only elite players that can play extreme maps can do good high BPM maps (there may be exceptions, but just a few).

I know I sound rude but that's how it is, only fun on most speedcore maps is that they got 9999 BPM streams and that's it.
Sync
so

are we talking about a big black dick
Skyara
Hi Blue Dragon,

I just want to say that this map is really awesome to me, good jumps, incredible streams, I don't even know why people are complaining about, if you don't want to play on difficults maps, you have a lot of ranked maps who are there for new players ._.

Thanks for adding new challenges for older players ^w^

Also, I love the Big Black :>
Louis Cyphre
which is why only elite players that can play extreme maps can do good high BPM maps (there may be exceptions, but just a few).
Then map them if you're so elite, show us how to map them 'good', or you can just through empty words?
dNextGen
goddamn this song is now stuck on my head
Stefan

Wishy22 wrote:

Mad Machine sucks, seriously, it's just fun because lol 270 BPM streams (don't come saying "lol you hate it because you can't do it" since I got my score there in 2 plays), but the map itself is boring and I'd dare to say even bad. Your maps are usually fun but Mad Machine is horrible... mapping extreme BPM maps when you can't even play them does not allow you to feel how they play, which is why only elite players that can play extreme maps can do good high BPM maps (there may be exceptions, but just a few).

I know I sound rude but that's how it is, only fun on most speedcore maps is that they got 9999 BPM streams and that's it.
Stop crying.
Stop playing.
Alright?
XripztEr
sry for bumping, the map is fucking awesome tho
Wishy

Louis Cyphre wrote:

which is why only elite players that can play extreme maps can do good high BPM maps (there may be exceptions, but just a few).
Then map them if you're so elite, show us how to map them 'good', or you can just through empty words?
I'm not even close to be an elite player, but have you noticed how val0108 or BD do maps with very high BPMs? Give them a look and then compare them to Mad Machine. I'm sorry that I'm being this rude, but that's how it is, you map stuff you can't play at all an I'm not doubting your mapping skills (as I said, I like many of your maps), but some stuff is just too hard to do when you can't play test them at all.

Just think about it, everyone playing Mad Machine just do it because of the challenging ultra high BPM long streams, not because it's fun or nice to play. Take this as some constructive criticism.
_sows_RenardIIDX
it got BD approved.

/delete

Nonsense map.
Stefan

_sows_RenardIIDX wrote:

it got BD approved.

/delete

Nonsense map.
Nonsense fagcomment.
Eyenine
Too bad the only player so far who can fc this map already quit playing...

Now, who shall be the new god? lol
Jaay-
Damn Cookiezi....

miss_master_old
OMG 360bpm...

Cookiezi is so crazy,

Jehyeon_old
시ㅣ발ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ사람이냐 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 괴물이지 ㅋㅋㅋ
Epikem

gpq123 wrote:

시ㅣ발ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ사람이냐 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 괴물이지 ㅋㅋㅋ
그러니까요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1미스..
DraconX_old
One of the most feared maps ever. But apart from the mad gameplay, it is well done.
bomber34
I <3 BlueDragon :D
I can't even play this with HT and Relax :3 but it is still fun
good job
ReinaKiry
시발 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
miss_master_old
360BPM!
XD
kpd0108
;) 이것은 잉간이 아니양
male angel
hentai! 这不科学
AngelLonely
my eyes, MY EYES!!!! asdfasdfasdfasdf *turning around*
miss_master_old

AngelLonely wrote:

my eyes, MY EYES!!!! asdfasdfasdfasdf *turning around*
u can watch auto play it with FL @_@
rayerleyd
The big Cookiezi :D
Touche
Played and passed with EZ+HD+FL (Taiko) o3o
Fateburn
Nice Map...But Almost Impossible :roll:
BellaOwns
awesome map horrible music (come on it is quite bad with the grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound hurts my eyes) it is well done very good flow.

and I like how the video preview is Cookiezi's replay :D THE GOD OF OSU! forever will he be the best.

overall great map.
Chyo-Kun

BellaOwns wrote:

(come on it is quite bad with the grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound hurts my eyes)
SoND
I can't wait until I can play this map. See you in 5 years... 8-)

Osu needs these crazy maps. Just seeing Cookiezi's replay let's you see even the apparently impossible is possible
show more