forum

[Archived] Supporting Osu! - More ways to donate?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
radier987
Hello..
I really like Osu! and i would like to become a supporter with donating $24 .. Well, im just 14 years old so there is no way to donate it by myself, especially cause im living in germany.. well, my parents dont have paypal and i guess even if they would have it, they wouldn´t pay it(...).
Now my question, is there any other way to become a supporter??? For example, paying with paysafecards ?? Or lets say it this way, could u add more ways (--> paysafecards,..) to donate to osu??
would be pretty awesome...

best regards
Lucy-Kaede
Just a suggestion although you may have thought of it:
If you have the money, you could offer a friend/relative (doesn't have to be parents)/older sibling the money in hand if they use a paypal or suitable payment method for you on osu!
Topic Starter
radier987

Lucy-Kaede wrote:

Just a suggestion although you may have thought of it:
If you have the money, you could offer a friend/relative (doesn't have to be parents)/older sibling the money in hand if they use a paypal or suitable payment method for you on osu!
oh well, really not a bad idea... gonna ask around soon.!
thanks for the fast answer..

but anyways, maybe some other suggestion´s ?
Zelmarked
You can buy prepaid debit cards and use those. You'll find them near the register in a major store if they carry them. There's most likely a "$25" amount. Then you can paypal the 24 with the card as it functions as a regular creditcard/debitcard.
Randy96

awp wrote:

I think there are credit unions that allow wire transfers and things like that

there's also snail mail; I believe Loginer's first donation was via envelope
This quote is quite old, so I'm not sure if peppy still takes donations like this