forum

y hallo thar

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kinolee
Hey y'all, I'm Lee. I found osu! a while back through the osu!Stream app, but only registered here about a month ago, and have been pretty addicted since then. I've been playing rhythm games since a hundred years ago last Thursday; mostly BEMANI games though I've played a bit of Guitar Hero and Taiko no Tatsujin too.

In my spare time I study teh moonspeak でもまだ日本語の初学者ですが…… also kanji suck. However I am not into loli and moé and wish to keep my integrity around these parts ಠ_ರೃ

I want to grow up and become a l33t mouse-only player, but I think I'll probably lose my arm to carpal tunnel and die first. Yeah.

Pleased to meet you all! <3333
GeNJiii_old
Welcome to osu! remember try all modes!
Blue Stig
Welcome!
I prefer z/x and mouse but that's just me.
Topic Starter
kinolee
@GenJiii - Thanks! I have. I'll probably stick to the classic mode for now, but will eventually try to get the CTB achievements (because I'm that kind of player). Perhaps I'll play some Taiko if I get my PS2 drum to work with the program?

@Moskito - Thanks, also! And hahah, I tried that for a while and royally failed. A lot of that is probably because I barely have room on my current set-up to use both the keyboard and the mouse... oh well. ^^;;
Kinrinjin7
Welcome to the forums !
Same like Moskito, i prefer using z/x ^^, anyway enjoy your stay !
Mitsuneko

kinolee wrote:

I want to grow up and become a l33t mouse-only player
One can only dream right? XD (I use mouse-only too,even though I seriously suck at streaming XD)

Welcome to de forums~ Hope you enjoy your stay :P
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
Topic Starter
kinolee
Thanks, all! I know that the mouse-only road will be a hard one to travel, but here's for a-dreamin'. :P
dkun
Mouse-only? Join the crowd! I'm sure you'll get along just fine with GladiOol. DT MOUSE ONLY GOGOGO.

Hope you enjoy your time with us. :)
-Athena-

kinolee wrote:

In my spare time I study teh moonspeak でもまだ日本語の初学者ですが…… also kanji suck. However I am not into loli and moé and wish to keep my integrity around these parts ಠ_ರೃ
D:D:

kinolee wrote:

I want to grow up and become a l33t mouse-only player, but I think I'll probably lose my arm to carpal tunnel and die first. Yeah.

Pleased to meet you all! <3333
:D all is forgiven
Topic Starter
kinolee
@dkun - DT? Hahah, as soon as I learn to handle these streams at x1 @_@ I'm assuming that GladiOol is a l33t mouse-only player?

@-A t H e N a- - lolz, I'm just foolin'... OR AM I? ¯\(°_o)/¯

Thanks to both of ya'!
kriers

kinolee wrote:

Thanks, all! I know that the mouse-only road will be a hard one to travel, but here's for a-dreamin'. :P
welcome, fellow dreamer /o/
Topic Starter
kinolee
KRIERS! I actually thought this was a stupid aspiration until I watched one of your replays and saw a comment that mentioned you're a mouse-only player. Thanks for inspiring me *___*
Kanye West
W00t mouse only player! Welcome!
Sync

dkun wrote:

Mouse-only? Join the crowd! I'm sure you'll get along just fine with GladiOol. DT MOUSE ONLY GOGOGO.

Hope you enjoy your time with us. :)
since when are you mouse-only

also hi
F m L_old
Welcome to the forums/community

i want to play mouse only ._.
Topic Starter
kinolee
Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Hearts to all! <333333333333
-Athena-
< dreams to be 1337 at mouse-only
Mercurial
Welcome to our home.
Irisu_old
Welcome~ hope you have a good time playing osu~ :D
SereneMidnight
Welcome to the community~! Hope you have a great time playing~
Rii_old_1

kinolee wrote:

make kriers and gladi proud, they're also pro mouse-only players ^^
welcome,enjoy your stay
Topic Starter
kinolee
Thanks again, everyone, for the warm welcomes! <3

I'll do my best in training in the ways of mouse-only~ (✌゚∀゚)
Aoko
MOUSE-ONLY.... BIG BIG YEAH!
Anyway, welcome. ^~^