forum

Celebrity PYP Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoHitter
Gut + Tells + Caps Locks Failure = :)

Edit: I can finally study without any nagging feeling now.
Backfire
"The two surviving celebrities, Bradd Pitt (Flavour Cop) and Adele (Odd Night Commuter), alongside the spirit of Michael Cera, skipped freely away from the centre." This sounded so fucking epic. Spirit of Michael Cera. Yesssss.
Topic Starter
Mashley
Yep, say what you want about the balance but this game was a huge success. It's been one of the most active games on this forum ever, second only to You Are Mafia and that game had 23 players compared to this game's 12 which is obviously a huge difference. I will host Celebrity PYP Part 2 at some point in the future.
NoHitter
So anyway Mashley some mod comments:
1) Avoid making comments that do not sound unbiased.
2) Avoid ending the night prematurely unless all players have PM'd you or something.
3) Other than that, not a bad job for your first time.
Mara
Good game, this was quite fun indeed.
Two_old

NoHItter wrote:

Or lynch Brad Pitt who is a Flavor Cop who got a wrong result regarding Two.
Rantai
Wait what
NoHitter
Hmm... No idea why i typed that instead of Chris.
I guess Chris and Two are kind of inseparable...
Salvage
Mashley confimed so many people
Wojjan
that and DxS claimed innocent child as mafia
Rantai
Actually, why did you claim roleblocker?

I keep thinking I'm missing something.
Wojjan
I basically hoped to trueclaim to put some doubt on all the investigatives. Shoulda pushed harder on the fact that Sync was a rolecop in this setup with 2 cops already, really. Add in that he had a false result on someone, and pushed to lynch the doc and then not screw up the role PM and you got yourself a case.
Rantai
My aggressive play is non existent. Except that one time in to each their own.

I don't thinking pushing the 3 cops argument would have worked because if I was town I wouldn't have bought it. The false result, I tried using, failed at that in the end and LOL at my fake pm.

Good times. I still think you hate me for some reason.
Wojjan
I do OH well you tried your best!
Rantai
Aww :<

I guess that explains the roles I get from you :D
Sync
hooray

good job rantai. had no idea you were scum up until the endgame

except during the final push of getting chris lynched, you posted this:

Rantai wrote:

Ok so this plan depends on Sync's integrity. If you are confident he is town then I am happy to go through with this.
it made me go ?_?

also, you never did this:

Rantai wrote:

Don't worry, Chris. If you are town you have my word the first thing I post is "Vote: Sync"
YOU DIDN'T LIVE UP TO YOUR WORD

also, 2 cops, a joat, a motivator, and a bulletproof bodyguard felt so unlikely... I thought it was over for me once pieguy turned out to be a cop
Chris_old
oh look Jesus Christ wasn't mafia

who would of guessed
Rantai

Chris wrote:

oh look Jesus Christ wasn't mafia

who would of guessed
That was hilarious.

Edit: and yeah I kind of forgot Sync
Chris_old
also told you Mashley confirmed me/salvage as town

psychology is ez

gj though Rantai I really thought you were going to walk away with the win

I was surprised when you unvoted nohitter though cause him getting lynched/me the next day would of been a win definitely

especially with how sync/backfire were playing
Sync
:( damm you, Mashley

next time we play celebrity mafia pyp I'm going to pick Dustin Diamond as my celebrity
Rantai
I didn't think of that actually. I was a little too focused on wanting to get a lynch on you.

Next time, I choose Steve Irwin >:D
Sync
I saw that, Rantai.

You should have claimed Steve Irwin.

I would have been compelled to not vote for you...
Sync
rip steve irwin
Rantai
You scanned me. YOU RUINED MY PLANS.
Sync
I scanned you twice :(
Chris_old
also for the record this is the first time I've been lynched as town I think

it makes me sad
Rantai
Mission accomplished >:D

Well that's it for my vendetta against you and Two. No more tunnel vision I swear.
Chris_old
:(
Salvage

Chris wrote:

also for the record this is the first time I've been lynched as town I think

it makes me sad

lie.

also i lol'd at how i allways lie about bp, someday it'll be true and it will screw mafia
Sync
I can't believe it was NoHItter coming back and saying that he was asleep all this time to make people actually vote for you

if I'm ever mafia and there are quick days like these I'm just going to say that I was sleeping the whole time
Sync

Rantai wrote:

Mission accomplished >:D

Well that's it for my vendetta against you and Two. No more tunnel vision I swear.
i will never do the stupid shit I pulled in this game ever again

mostly because it takes way more effort and chris flipping town put a big hole in my morale
Ivalset
I can't believe you guys lynched Jesus Christ.

He died for your sins, you know?
Chris_old
you were ignoring all of my points which was the annoying thing about it

I can't understand how on top of mashley/jesus christ/everything else I could ever possibly be up for a lynch

also ya ivalset knows how I do
Rantai
Christianity, bah!
Mara
Next time I'll use finnish celebrity

gg
Salvage
to be honest it was kind of painfull to see how you guys lynched chris when everything he said made complete sense and was totally logical, but yeah nobody ever readed what he wrote, things ended pretty cool anyways lol ^__^.
Sync
HIDDEN ROLE
Your role is Caiaphas. You win when Jesus Christ is lynched.
Backfire
orz I felt bad about lynching chris. Me and sync were pretty wtf at that point. Sorry about that.

Next time, Im gonna try less to be a douche ;v;
bmin11
You guys should have thought having a 1-Shot Macho Lightening Rod that gets BP for Motivation is pretty weird. The point of having Macho pretty much dies out since he would just use his ability and survive regardless of having a protection or not :<

But regardless, other reads were incredible and NoHItter pretty much won the game.

I knew I shouldn't have claimed Watcher D1 fuuu
Two_old
claiming cop or watcher or doctor day 1 isn't a bad thing if you have support in your claim through other claims (more than you had)

it's difficult to maintain fake claims as mafia if you have to start at day 1 with them, and picking something that can't be proven is also dangerous