posted
Total Posts
show more
Faust
Here

Here

&

Here.

And then here, we have an uncapitalization courtesy of CDJapan & yesasia: Combo Breaker
Colin Hou
a photo taken from the CD's cover

Topic Starter
S h i a
o_O

Edit: Changed title to spirit
Colin Hou
bubble fixed
Topic Starter
S h i a

Colin Hou wrote:

bubble fixed
Thanks. ;)
Colin Hou
don't forget to ask a BAT to do something with the appearing time/color of title/artist again.
Topic Starter
S h i a

Colin Hou wrote:

don't forget to ask a BAT to do something with the appearing time/color of title/artist again.
Done. Thank to Gonzvlo. ;)
Gonzvlo
Reduced HP Drain 1 tick on [Normal], everything looks awesome. Congratulations!

Ranked.
Topic Starter
S h i a
thank you sir. :D
Beren
恭喜~
Muya
wow fast
congrats :)
Thite
gratz~ :)
Colin Hou
\液/
Dino99
哇!? 才剛mod完就ranked了lol?

Congratz!!~~~~ ;)
D33d
For future reference, you probably should've made an Easy for this. Lots of 1/2 and repeating sliders in [Normal] and that's generally too hard for the easiest difficulty.

Having said that, I enjoyed [Hard]. I downloaded this on a whim and decided that I might as well check this out. You should not have overmapped parts of the difficulty, but it doesn't cripple the map and it feels good as a whole. Good job!

P.S. Nice storyboard and hitsounds as well. They work really well with this.
Topic Starter
S h i a

D33d wrote:

For future reference, you probably should've made an Easy for this. Lots of 1/2 and repeating sliders in [Normal] and that's generally too hard for the easiest difficulty.

Having said that, I enjoyed [Hard]. I downloaded this on a whim and decided that I might as well check this out. You should not have overmapped parts of the difficulty, but it doesn't cripple the map and it feels good as a whole. Good job!

P.S. Nice storyboard and hitsounds as well. They work really well with this.
Yeah I really should make an Easy for it.
Thank you. without a lot of people helping with this I can't make it. :)
Amule
:)
DarkRingSystem
sweet!
xsrsbsns
Grats~! :X
phonic
omedeto ~
Mikkuri
congratz~!