forum

Kudosu issues. [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
S h i a
If this topic has already been created
then sorry._.

hmm. I think Mapper should have a option to give Kudosu to someone who modded there maps. (min is 1 and max is 2 KD)
Mappers should have rights to decided how many kds should given to modders.
I don't really know how sometimes people get 2 kds with nazi mod and 1 KD for very useful mods.
:D
Kei
Not a bad idea, but if this is applied, people may start to complain why did "x" person got more kd than the other "x" person. Also.. I think this may be abused. For example: A friend of "x" person mods his map, and because he is a friend of him, he will want to give him more than 1kd, he will most likely give him 2kd to show his grattitude, and because he is his friend, but not really for the mod itself. And about nazi mods.. I think that these mods doesn't deserve kudosu. Modders should search for a way to help the mapper to improve his beatmap, find issues (and with this I mean technical and gameplay issues) instead of being perfectionist and telling mappers to move certain notes a milimetre. Well this is just what I personally think. :3
Aoko

S h i a wrote:

If this topic has already been created
then sorry._.

hmm. I think Mapper should have a option to give Kudosu to someone who modded there maps. (min is 1 and max is 2 KD)
Mappers should have rights to decided how many kds should given to modders.
I don't really know how sometimes people get 2 kds with nazi mod and 1 KD for very useful mods.
:D

Kei wrote:

Not a bad idea, but if this is applied, people may start to complain why did "x" person got more kd than the other "x" person. Also.. I think this may be abused. For example: A friend of "x" person mods his map, and because he is a friend of him, he will want to give him more than 1kd, he will most likely give him 2kd to show his grattitude, and because he is his friend, but not really for the mod itself. And about nazi mods.. I think that these mods doesn't deserve kudosu. Modders should search for a way to help the mapper to improve his beatmap, find issues (and with this I mean technical and gameplay issues) instead of being perfectionist and telling mappers to move certain notes a milimetre. Well this is just what I personally think. :3
Super. I agree on this one. ☆
The nazi mods get more kudos just bec. he or she is a friend or, she is the ONLY person to help that 'x' person. :3
That would suck and is not fair.
Weez
The whole reason why some people get 2 kds is if they mod a map that hasn't been updated or touched in 3weeks i think then they get 2.
Your suggestion wont work at all since it would be abused like no tomorrow
Sakura

Weezy wrote:

The whole reason why some people get 2 kds is if they mod a map that hasn't been updated or touched in 3weeks i think then they get 2.
If the thread hasnt received any posts before the modder's post within a week the post earns 2 kds.