show more
Kharl
Your timing is a bit off. Here's my suggestion:

BPM - 160
Offset - 1600

And... more slider please...
James
Ooohhh, almost the same as my offset :)
Wow my universal offset is *kinda* working now...
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

chan wrote:

Hmmm, pretty interesting. Can't really see the dancing with the notes, but whatever. It's a good beatmap (beatspacing and timing are good), but needs an easier difficulty for ranking. Also, I think you should increase the overall difficulty of insane: the faster approach circles fit the song a lot better. I notched it 2 notches above normal, maybe try adjusting that.

Kharl wrote:

Your timing is a bit off. Here's my suggestion:

BPM - 160
Offset - 1600

And... more slider please...
Done, as you've requested. :D

EDIT: Shrunk insanes beat by 2. You should see the dancer better now.
James
How about moving everything by 1/4 beat forward? I guess you forgot to resnap? :P
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

How about moving everything by 1/4 beat forward? I guess you forgot to resnap? :P
Done, as you've requested.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

chan wrote:

It's a good beatmap (beatspacing and timing are good), but needs an easier difficulty for ranking.
Added an easier mode and a special as well :P (check the first page).
Hope you're satisfied, chan! :D
James
OMG I almost failed at easy!!! hahahahahaha!! Nothing wrong with easy, its just me. :)

Also video on the other difficulties wont show up for me, wierd. But its okay.

Another thing, special is almost the same as insane?

Last one, change insane to hard, which is not hard. and special to special.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

OMG I almost failed at easy!!! hahahahahaha!! Nothing wrong with easy, its just me. :)

Also video on the other difficulties wont show up for me, wierd. But its okay.

Another thing, special is almost the same as insane?

Last one, change insane to hard, which is not hard. and special to special.
Fixed Video Problem
The Special is purposely an insane clone, just has the Ace Attorney "Spice" to it.

P-Drogan wrote:

P.S., nice avatar :D
James
Ah okay.
I'll bubble it i guess. . .

me wrote:

and thanks :D
Saturos
Offset: 1560

Good to go, otherwise.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

Saturos wrote:

Offset: 1560

Good to go, otherwise.
Done as you've requested
Saturos
<3.
RemmyX25
Was brought to my attention. and fixing the offset to +40
Shiroemon
this map is best played with -70ms offset. :)
Derekku

Shiroemon wrote:

Your own Universal Offset is probably off.
Sandruz
The audio quality is poor and the beat in most case isn't in time.
Another think that i hate is the volume of the beat, too much high.
Can you do it again?
PvR

Derekku Chan wrote:

Shiroemon wrote:

Your own Universal Offset is probably off.
Nah my universal is fine and doing two runs i had 77% accuracy without the offset and 95% with the -70 offest, it's a lot easier with it.
Derekku
Just tested in the editor and I get about +45. Perhaps your own overall osu! accuracy is low because your UO is off (or you have horrible input lag). Believe me, you shouldn't be getting -70 on this song.

However, I see that the online offset was only set for one out of the four difficulties on here, so I'll see if that can get fixed.
PvR

Derekku Chan wrote:

Just tested in the editor and I get about +45. Perhaps your own overall osu! accuracy is low because your UO is off (or you have horrible input lag). Believe me, you shouldn't be getting -70 on this song.

However, I see that the online offset was only set for one out of the four difficulties on here, so I'll see if that can get fixed.
Or I am just not that good at this game as others. Despite what my Universal Offset should be set to, I can notice a noticeable timing error in this song in particular compared to every other song I've played. Maybe -70 isn't the best offset for me, but either way it was considerably easier when set to -70 compared to nothing.

Yeah I forgot to mention the difficulty, but I after doing a run on [Insane] and accidentally leaving Hidden on, it was fine as is. The timing just seems to be off when doing the [Apollo Justice Special] version for me.
KotoLuka
How is this ranked? This map sucks.