forum

Hello everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bigfangs
Hallo, privet, anyoung, ni hao, merhaba, aloha!

My name is Rochelle aka Bigfangs. Ok so... i've been playing Osu for ~ 5 months now, but I never introduced myself :o, so Hello everyone and I love this game and all of you that play it!.

I've met nothing but nice people on this game. They don't laugh at you if you mess up,and they praise you if you do well.
This game is not like World of Warcraft where you meet rude people or get trolled for no reason.

At least, I personally have not met any trolls yet :o, I have been kicked out of a few rooms but that's ok lol.

A little personal info about me - I'm 25 and I have not completed my college degree yet which is for Game Art and Design. I hope to go back soon and finish up. I also show jump horses and I like to swim as well.
Sometimes I stream on Twitch.tv/bigfangs

Other games I enjoy are Dota2/WoW/Left4dead2.

I really love Osu though. I play it when I get up in the morning, and it opens my mind and makes me feel great :)
Rii_old_1

bigfangs wrote:

I've met nothing but nice people on this game. They don't laugh at you if you mess up,and they praise you if you do well.
This game is not like World of Warcraft where you meet rude people or get trolled for no reason.

At least, I personally have not met any trolls yet :o, I have been kicked out of a few rooms but that's ok lol.
Oh wow, lucky guy you are xD
Welcome.
mathexpert
Welcome to osu!, and enjoy your stay~ :)
xRayne
Welcome to Osu! ^^
I miss playing WoW ):
I had a 72 Night Elf Death Night. Great specs and eveything T3T
Buuut...it dont have the computer or the money to play that godfosaken game anymore xD.
How is cataclysm? o: