posted
Total Posts
show more
kodokara
BT and watch !
ddrXero64

kodokara wrote:

BT and watch !
PC, with a box of tissues by me for the sad ones, a closed door for the funny ones, and the lights off for mystery ones. I don't have the time to watch anime often though.
Wylo
PC or 4" screen Android phone 8-)
mathexpert
nowadays its PC but when I was a lot younger I used to watch naruto and pokemon on cartoon network. (tv)
Konaruhi
PC \o/
Mystgun
download then watch it from PC. :)
jjrocks
I've actually switched now, I watch nearly all new anime on my pc and rewatch any anime on my phone. (Right now I have lucky star on it~)
Rokodo
On my computer, via mkv container, upscaling 720p/1080p to 1440p. (29" 16:9 viewing area off 30" 16:10 monitor.)
Azure_Kite
Method 1:

Purchase DVDs, watch using Japanese Dubs, no Subs

Method 2:

Download from internet, stream to Large Plasma TV in Bedroom.
Nazeko
Most of the time on my PC. To enjoy that 1080p. heaven I'd say.
Occasionally on my Android. When my IPS is trolling on me and I need to steal someone's WiFi connection. Moar like free wifis.
When I feel like doing it, I'll watch on my room, with privacy.
ampzz
I usually watch all of my anime on my PC, from regular TV encodes to BD rips, though I have started to buy original (Japanese) BD and DVD releases and watch them through my PS3 to the TV since I loathe localisations.

Usually accompanied by a couple of snacks and drink, of course. :D
Aria-Takara
i watch animes on my computer.
raisana
I watch anime on TV and PC :)
Minty Gum
I watch anime with my eyeballs. Jk, jk :P I watch it on my laptop.
K a Y e
If I want the headphones.. Then, I will go with my PC

But if I would like the speakers... Then, laptop would be best!! :)

C L O U D wrote:

download then watch it from PC. :)

Where do you download them?? :?
Aoko

Kaye Sonoko Suzuki wrote:

Where do you download them?? :?
I mostly search randomly on google, so what anime do you want to download?? x3
I will find you a link ;)
ampzz
... You are not supposed to offer links of where to download anime, or anything else for that matter, on osu! forums; it is a part of the rules. Doing so will result in your posting privileges on the forums being revoked so I would highly advise against it.

What part of that is so hard to understand?

Back on-topic; I mainly watch it on my computer screen or the television and lately I've gotten back to re-encoding some anime I wish to watch 'on the go' into .mp4 format so I can watch it on my PSP again.
thelewa
who watches anime
naira-chan
I search the video/episode I want need to watch then I wait for it to load. While waiting I read a manga. If the video finished in loading, I will search for the next episode/open the next part so that I can save time in loading/watching anime.

If I have a CD, I skip the OP/ED after hearing it thrice.
hoihoisoi
I download it and watch. Hardly ever watch online.
Larousse_old
First thing I try= Youtube

If it is not on youtube, I search it by watch online in any page and then I save the link to still watching it later.

I never download them... I don't know why, I just don't like to download a few temporaly things...
Giganscudo
PC, well there was one time when i use the ipod but thats a different story
Aoko

ampzz wrote:

... You are not supposed to offer links of where to download anime, or anything else for that matter, on osu! forums; it is a part of the rules. Doing so will result in your posting privileges on the forums being revoked so I would highly advise against it.

What part of that is so hard to understand?
I was planning to give her/show Kaye personally cause we know each other xDD
Not, that i was planning to post it here xD
roloi
Preview the series in youtube, download the whole series if satisfied...

But there's this one anime that I can't watch because the link is not anywhere...and damn it is good...
nirvashzero
in my pc
Kinrinjin7
Only streaming.
vizzy
I use my laptop.
Pizzicato
downloading them at 720p or 1080p, then watch with MPC fullscreen doors locked lights off :3
-Athena-
i buy anime (which sort of explains why i don't watch much.... )

Edit: also watch some on animax XD
Yuugo
I used to watch anime on stream sites but then I got fed up with broken links or unbearable quality and started downloading them in high quality. Now I wouldn't even consider watching an anime from a stream.

I watch it on my pc, sometimes I connect my laptop to the tv and watch it on that when nobody's home.
ychao
DL into my hdd, then watch on my home desktop/stream via iPad 2 when I'm lounging/not at my workstation.
SereneMidnight
Download them, and in rare cases, I buy them.
GeNJiii_old
PC ftw
sontza
Download onto hard drive, then watch with PC, headphones and a full HD monitor.

NEVER on a portable device.
Magicphoenix
Download them, then run the vid and sit on my bed which is like 2 meters away and watch it while i lean on my stacked stuff animals !
I listen with headset :P
JulyXC
Buy them most of the time, sometimes dl..
silmarilen
either download them or watch streamed online, then lay on bed and put it fullscreen on my pc :D
Espionage724
Download them from a fansub site (usually Doki), and watch it on my PC while eating food
emonite
Download them,put them on a hard disk then watch.If I watch it on websites,it means that I'm seeing if it is good enough to watch the entire series.
Boom
Download ---> Watching in PC
show more