forum

Beginner's Training

posted
Total Posts
show more
tastelikecoke
This is an amazing selection of songs :) Too bad I don't really need them now, although I still suck at streams.
AbyssStryker
aww how nice of you for starters
zork787
wish I had seen this when I started playing osu, although now Im more focused on figuring out how to do beatmaps that have 100+ notes to em without my arm feeling like its going to fall off :P
kitepryo
Wow. Thanks for the bitmaps to train off of. I have to say. It really help me to play osu better. Also I like a couple songs here =]
Brian23_old
Thanks! :) I should of found this earlier in the FAQ's :o
Anyways, the Pollyanna made me improve a lot because it's my favorite song!
h4ngedm4n
Thanks for posting these maps. I am terrible at this game but find it fun, so hope to use them to improve 8-)
deohome123
wow. now i*m learned how to play and ;)
Corin
THANK GOD, now when new people come onto #osu looking for new maps, I can just CTRL + V this thread :D
Xyrenus

h4ngedm4n wrote:

Thanks for posting these maps. I am terrible at this game but find it fun, so hope to use them to improve 8-)
Well as long if you are having fun.. that's all it matters xD
warskippy
Great guide!
Meowcenaries
Downloaded them all. o_o.

I'm hoping to get better, thanks alot!
PrivateDJCalvin
Thanks man this really help me improve!
Aaesculus
Thank you very much for all these song suggestions with out this I probably would have quit after my first few song which turned out to be 5star :s atm I am up to doing 4 star songs and am enjoying the game a lot.
-Athena-
perhaps i shouldn't have jumped straight in.. i started with KOTOKO agony but another version where the easiest mode is three stars so i thought that was considered easy... how wrong i was.... took me about one hour to get a A on that map lol
Kiro Miyabi
Nice Guide!! Wish I've found this earlier.. haha!! Got an HiddenHardrock SS on KOTOKO - agony!! XD
Buds_old
Thanks
Low
this would've been quite useful and fun if i had discovered this when i first started playing osu! :?
HimeRipper25
This is very useful for me, thanks a lot! :) :D
Song list has a lot of cool maps! ;)
Now I'm lvl 16~ :P

Thanks for the help~ :oops:
Elit3noob
Awesome tips and songs! thx :)
birra
downloaded already for my lil sis ^^
thank you :)
amutann
:? :? :? :? :? :?
dxnix_old
Thanks so much for the begining beatmaps :)
ribby yien park
i love it <3
Q13
This list is great. I just got back to those maps and I must say, the list it's quite linear although it does misses some maps for a more linear progresion, expecially the easier ones.

If anybody asks about help with osu! I'll make sure they get here. Thank you!

Hope you or someone else will uodate this. :) I'll try to hunt down some nice maps to suggest.

And just so you know, bloody tears is a fitting name for your map T_T I still rage when I play it.
Yuki Hana-Chan
Great idea O: Although this post was from 3 years ago.. o-o Many people still use it O:
Nicely done. :3 Great way to help the newbies out.
Hika
This thread is a lie.
You're supposed to play chipscape 10 times a day until your hands break off, then you can call yourself pro.
emonite
Good guide for beginners,I am not really a beginner anymore (Okay,I am a bit lousy but not that bad) but still thank you. 8-)
-Athena-

Hika wrote:

This thread is a lie.
You're supposed to play chipscape 10 times a day until your hands break off, then you can call yourself pro.
@_@, if you say so...
Plantifant
Really nice guide.
I'm currently playing a bit of Osu! too, but no succes yet :(
Maybe CTB is the only thing I'm good at :P
BadLuckExpert
Thanks for the tips, and the songs too :)
love mine_old
meeeboy
Thank you :).

Im new to OSU! and From Audition. It's a good game.
friendok
hi i followed this guide and i am still not able to pass any maps not even easy on half time after 2 years of game play what should i do?
please help me i'm going to go crazy soon i want to kill my self i spectated many players play they do crazy things but i cannot what is this everyone is hacking in this game? cheaters ! i want to do like them too : (
Tengu86
Thank you for the guide, very helpful 8-)

Any suggestion for some other song (not too difficult)?

:roll:
ForGiveSins
Thank you for this!
theplayerbeta
This is a good beatmpa selection for beginners :D
123anne
Yay! Songs for beginners! I really need this.
getsugat3nshou
IT helps a lot in me!! :) in normal mode I got SS already in 1day play :)
FGKY
Beatmap packs apparently don't exist on mediafire anymore. :( Can you please fix this???
StarriorX
Working my way through these. Thank you for this post! :D
show more