forum

Humble Indie Bundles Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoHitter
I already got VVVVVV though :/
Oh well Crayon Physics Deluxe interested me.
Shiirn
will probably throw in $10
Mashley
Well get this before it finishes, gotta love these things. And it grows my steam list, too!
Pokebis
I've played everything except that Cogs game like a year or two ago.
awp
haven't played any of them, but wasn't particularly interested. Still, might be worth picking up, even if I never play them. Charity and stuff.
Azure_Kite
*throws in $20*
Tatsuo

Azure_Kyte wrote:

*throws in $20*
RandomJibberish
I already had And Yet it Moves and VVVVVV, but I picked it up anyway for the others. Fun fun fun fun.
Nekoroll
Threw some money at mostly developers last night. Already finished Cogs and had VVVVVV before this, but still bought the bundle. Was interested in Crayon Physics for a long while anyway.
NoHitter
Bumping this to say that there's another one.
Mashley
I-
It's not even a bundle ._.
awp
The Frozen Synapse bundle is a bundle, it comes with like 4 other games (one is just a prototype though and won't be finished)
LuigiHann
Little weird to only have the base "bundle" be one game. I might bite though, because I missed out on the Frozenbyte bundle last time and I kind of felt bad. Will probably direct most of it to charity again
link69_old
good game *-*
Mashley

awp wrote:

The Frozen Synapse bundle is a bundle, it comes with like 4 other games (one is just a prototype though and won't be finished)
Not really, it comes with an old bundle which most HIB fans have already. Sure you can give they key for it to a friend but the main 'bundle' is one game.
LuigiHann
Welp, it's two games now
NoHitter
Bumping this again.
Another bundle with only one game >.>

Edit: They call it a Debut this time.
Mashley
There's a rumour that they might add Blocks That Matter and The Binding of Isaac, but as it is I'm not interested. Bloodeh game isn't even finished! D:
NoHitter
If they do add the Binding of Isaac then I'll consider buying.
Nharox
They added Blocks That Matter and The Binding of Issac. :D
Mashley
Alright then I'll probably donate.
0_o
I picked it up. I'm a little torn about BoI though, I haven't played it yet, and while it received pretty good reviews it looks like it's a little disturbing for my taste...

Also, the thread title should remove the #3 so this can be a general Humble Bundle thread.
Pokebis

0_o wrote:

I picked it up. I'm a little torn about BoI though, I haven't played it yet, and while it received pretty good reviews it looks like it's a little disturbing for my taste...
The only thing that's disturbing about it is the execution. I love satire and consider myself agnostic, but the story was so poorly executed it seemed like it was just offensive to be offensive and that offended me.
LuigiHann

0_o wrote:

Also, the thread title should remove the #3 so this can be a general Humble Bundle thread.
Was thinking about that. Done now.

I feel like this bundle is coming out too soon after the last one. The novelty wears off each time they do it and I feel like enthusiasm would be higher if they kept them spread out.

Not sure how interested I am in any of these games but I'll think about it.
NoHitter
Humble Indie Introversion Bundle

Featuring:
Aquaria*
Crayon Physics Deluxe*
Uplink
Darwinia
DEFCON
Multiwinia

*If you pay more than the average

Yeah, there have been quite a lot these recent months.
Mara
Someone, buy these for me!

DEFCON

DAT DEFCON

I WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD CRY
heintsi
Well, the newest one seems to be most interesting pack of games to me by far.
Take my money.
(And yeah, I don't still quite understand why make these so often?)

Featuring:
Jamestown
Bit:Trip Runner
Shank
Nightsky HD
Super Meat Boy
And you get Cave Story+ and Gratuitous Space battles if you pay more than the average.
adam2046
Bought it straight away.
awp
yeah the newest one is way better than any of the others

I bought it at work, thinking I could gift the Super Meat Boy to a friend for Christmas, but I can't - well, via Steam I can't. I can still give out the DRM-free downloadable version. Hopefully that's the exact same game, give or take a couple playable characters.
foulcoon
bought this, mainly because i was really wanting to get cave story+ and super meat boy and all the other games seemed cool
awp
I bought it primarily for Shank, but also kind of wanted Cave Story + since I have yet to pay for the game and I adore it so
foulcoon
They just added some HIB3 games to HIB4, so if you already bought it you can download:

VVVVVV
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
Any Yet It Moves
Hammerfight
awp
I have all those games because of HIB 3

so I'm guessing I have all those games to give away
Loginer
This has been a good week for mobile gaming. First the Steam client, and now this.
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
Most of the games this time around were already out. I only got this one for my dad's android so he had some cheap new games to play.

Overall, meh.
Mashley
Also of note atm are
Indie Gala 2 http://www.indiegala.com/ right now containing Bunch of Heroes, Critical Mass, Fortix 2, Greed Corp and Roboblitz.
Be Mine Bundle http://groupees.com/bemine starting in 10 days containing Wasteland Angel, Sideway New York, Xotix, BEEP and The Ball.
Indie Royale's valentines bundle starting in around a week, containing... stuff.
heintsi
Thanks for telling about those other bundles. Wasn't really interested about newest humble bundle so i'm skipping it. Gotta say indie royale's bundles never had anything interesting either so yeah, could as well call them stuff. Indie gala bundle's Bunch of heroes interests a bit, but already bought fortix 2 off steam sale so not getting it either. subscribed to all of them though~
Mashley
HiB 5 is out and it is aaaaawesome. I already have most of the games so I don't know if I'll get it myself, but I recommend it highly. Make sure you BTA so you can grab Bastion.
awp
who doesn't already have Bastion though?
Gaba

awp wrote:

who doesn't already have Bastion though?
I sadly don't :/
show more