forum

Your five favourite ctb players

posted
Total Posts
show more
XEPCOH
1. mikhe (f**king monster!!) :D
2. hy1hy1hy or Dusk (unbelievable masters of HID+HR))
3. kenji (you know :lol: :lol: )
4. joynama and Louis Cyphre (2 because everybody is pro, especially with FL)
5. Shana (HardRock insanity ;) ;) )

I can also add VelperK and Kuzino. Very good!
unoequiz
1.Mikhe
2.Velperk
3.hyhyhy
4.kenji
5.eldnl
eldnl

unoequiz wrote:

1.Mikhe
2.Velperk
3.hyhyhy
4.kenji
5.eldnl
Finish !
snimai_oblizhu
1. mikhe
2. kenji
3. AroundTheManhole
4. Alezero
5. Louis Cyphre
Revengexsoyah
me
me
me
me
and Velperk
AroundTheManhole

VelperK wrote:

there are so many others...Deif, Joynama, Alezero, pieguy, ATM, Inamaru, Exgon and even more ;_;... anyways thx for all guys :)

Ikillforpies wrote:

There other people like ATM, Deif, Daxmaster, CLSW, Krzysiek and ofc a lot more people that should be mentioned :)

MoodyRPG wrote:

Not in order

1. Notekuroi
2. VelperK
3. AroundTheManhole
4. Louis Cyphre
5. Berncastell
6. Kuzino
7. Silver Flash
8. Pieguy
9. joynama
10. andysun

snimai_oblizhu wrote:

1. mikhe
2. kenji
3. AroundTheManhole
4. Alezero
5. Louis Cyphre

Awww. :').
S8on
Its been a long time since I played CTB or Osu in general and I'm surprised at how many good players there are now with so many ranking points. While I gave my five favorite a while back, there are so many people who I met who were so cool in the CTB world

I remember the very first time I met good CTB players in a multiplayer, they were Wekko and Vash. They kept dominating the games until then this other guy named PeterPrime played who to this day imo is THE god of CTB (mikhe/ledzur may challenge him).

These were the days where the rankings looked something like Lawliet/Ledzur/Yuliu/Dean and some others in top few and Lawliet/Ledzur were two pretty cocky but incredible players of the time. Most memorable experience was playing any difficulty on many songs and finding the name Yuliu as #1 or top few. It was sight to see

After this there rose to prominence some players such as Ashchaos, Dhumphrey who along with Dean were dominant Aussies ;)

A few months later, mikhe showed up and started destroying all former records and Andysun came as the new Yuliu. It was here that I met some great people like gfbrd and hybrid as well as misa who were good fun on multiplayer. However as more and more veterans no longer played, I felt as if the new people were just different and I eventually left but forever shall I remember those good old days.
Suimya
Nyan-Zapo
Inamaru
Rumila---
Deif
Louis Cyphre
hy1hy1hy
for 2011 :)

HineX
Dusk
joynama
kenji
Jeya
thelewa
fishie
cococococo_old
DanielDiaz
Valetine_old
My Top 5 CTB Players are :

1. Shana (He's my Idol *_*)
2. mikhe (nice guy xD)
3. NoteKuroi (German CTB Monsta o: )
4. Louis Cyphre (FL-GOD)
5. HineX (Holy Shit it's HineX o: )

Deif, DeathXHunter, Senyo, kenji, ExGon are good too

But I still a Noob =(
maal
still not mentioned. ;_;
KRZY
EMAAL

EMAAL

EMAAL

EMAAL

and EMAAAAAL
maal

KRZY wrote:

EMAAL

EMAAL

EMAAL

EMAAL

and EMAAAAAL
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Artificial Children
Berncastell - Really pro, very good hr+hd, and a cool person :3
Dax Master - Multi pro, i think that never beat him in multi =/, very good player of really hard maps
Velperk - A monster player xD
a3639508 - really good player too
ExGon - fc's really impossible
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
I don't really know, since I don't play Ctb from the very beginning. I have only watched a couple of replays from nfield, andysun, misa... and maybe a few others(they did unimaginable things[that was thought at the time]). I think it would be safe to say that my favorite ctb players are, simply, everyone who enjoys it. :) :) :)
Evangelic
Berncastell and BadSignal
eldnl

Evangelic wrote:

Evangelic

eldnl wrote:

Evangelic wrote:

but....he is pro ):
Srbija_old
1. ExGon - SSs the hardest maps
2. Silver Flash - SS with hidden where no one else can
3. andysun - achieved no.1 on most lowest difficulties - legendary spinner catcher
4. nfield - most SS on server
5. HineX - OMG!!! It's HineX! (for beating airman song)
VVVVVVVV_old
CodeABC and Badsignal!!!
raimoncortese and Deif!!!
Dean

S8on wrote:

Its been a long time since I played CTB or Osu in general and I'm surprised at how many good players there are now with so many ranking points. While I gave my five favorite a while back, there are so many people who I met who were so cool in the CTB world

I remember the very first time I met good CTB players in a multiplayer, they were Wekko and Vash. They kept dominating the games until then this other guy named PeterPrime played who to this day imo is THE god of CTB (mikhe/ledzur may challenge him).

These were the days where the rankings looked something like Lawliet/Ledzur/Yuliu/Dean and some others in top few and Lawliet/Ledzur were two pretty cocky but incredible players of the time. Most memorable experience was playing any difficulty on many songs and finding the name Yuliu as #1 or top few. It was sight to see

After this there rose to prominence some players such as Ashchaos, Dhumphrey who along with Dean were dominant Aussies ;)

A few months later, mikhe showed up and started destroying all former records and Andysun came as the new Yuliu. It was here that I met some great people like gfbrd and hybrid as well as misa who were good fun on multiplayer. However as more and more veterans no longer played, I felt as if the new people were just different and I eventually left but forever shall I remember those good old days.
I +1 a lot of this. I had no idea I was still remembered <3

1. Ashchaos
2. ledzur
3. oh-shi-
4. vampiresonata
5. rukario
rullu--
My favourite Ctb players are....

1.Valetine (learned a few from him :D and very nice person o/)
2.NoteKuroi ( he is a very cool person :3 all hail to him o/)
3.Lendrix (awesome player , i mean fckn awesome ;D)
4.Deif
5.Squallng

Those 5 never fail and never give up ,always aiming high to be the Best!!!
XEPCOH
1. SExGon (really GOD of No Mods)
2. Mikhe (Nuff said)
3. Kenji (HID+HR)
4. Dusk (FL and FCing TAG4 with HT)
5. Jekasa (my friend, HID+DT skills near HID+DT skills of Jeya)
6. Me (?)
maal

Dean wrote:

4. vampiresonata
ha. ha. ha.

good joke.