forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
foulcoon
it'd be hard for you to kill pieguy if you have Rolled's role, considering he already failed to killed mafia on night one.
foulcoon
or so he claimed
Two_old
I'm well aware of everything rolled said thx
akrolsmir
So you want Rantai dead, but you're not considering shooting him... coupled with the fact that there's only been one kill last night, I get the feeling that you're lying to us now about still being able to nk.

More importantly, you think lynching Mashley is a bad idea?
Two_old
oh no, I think lynching mashley is a great idea for mafia

so you go right ahead and do that akrolsmir
akrolsmir
... care to explain why?
Two_old
no
foulcoon
game just got significantly more interesting lol
Rantai
Oh welcome Two.

Already trying to coerce people into voting me... (what for again?)
Two_old
cause you already had one vote
Rantai
Ahh ok.

What's your opinion on this whole sane/cop/Mashley situation?
tastelikecoke
Uh, welcome Two.

Two wrote:

no
unless you explain any of your logic, nothing about your actions will help town, whether you are confirmed town or not.
Two_old
I am inherently a boon to town

you on the otherhand are not

and it's made worse by you voting for a cop gj
akrolsmir
and there goes Two being reasonable as always.

Seriously though, if you think Mashley is a legitimate cop in spite of the evidence against that, explaining why is more likely to get us to agree with you than threatening us.
FisHie_old
This isn't really going anywhere.. :/
FisHie_old
Also some people need a prod, it seems.
Mashley
Lol Two, you so crazy. (thanks though)
Two_old

akrolsmir wrote:

Seriously though, if you think Mashley is a legitimate cop in spite of the evidence against that, explaining why is more likely to get us to agree with you than threatening us.
I don't have to provide evidence

if you were named as guilty and don't roleclaim, you are guilty
Wojjan

Mashley wrote:

Lol Two, you so crazy. (thanks though)
ssssssssssssssssssscummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mara
Two is amazing.

I'm just sayin'.
KRZY
I'm targeting Two tonight.

If I end up dead, you know what that means.
Lybydose

KRZY wrote:

I'm targeting Two tonight.

If I end up dead, you know what that means.
It means the mafia killed Two.

or

Two wrote:

and if pieguy does move it, I'm going to kill you KRZY
or

Two is mafia.

So I guess it could be anything.
pieguyn
mod: votecount please?

Now that I think about it more, assuming a cop is insane is not such a good idea IMO. There's 15 people left, of which I can assume 5/19 mafia at most, so we're at 5/10. If we mislynch, we'll have 4/7 two days from now, and if not we'll have 3/8 two days from now and one confirmed town.

Meanwhile, if we mislynch Lyby we'll be at 3/6 three days from now, and if not we'll be at 4/9 one day from now and have two confirmed town. Looking at these options, the situation of assuming Mashley is sane seems safer IMO.

I just want to make sure I don't hammer Rantai, seeing as I think he has the most votes by a mile anyway.
Two_old
uh you have no chance of doing that
Two_old
the vote count should be me fishie and you voting for mafia and wojjan rantai tastelikecoke krzy and someone else voting for cop
pieguyn
Oh lmao, I got Rantai confused with Mashley. Sorry :?

unvote, vote Rantai
Wojjan

Two wrote:

the vote count should be me fishie and you voting for mafia and wojjan rantai tastelikecoke krzy and someone else voting for cop
ooooh scumpaint me harder
yessss right there that's the spot
Two_old
uh that was directed at lybydose but nice projection
Wojjan
I kinda lost track. So are you saying Mashley is a genuine cop who got a genuine motivation last night?
Don't you find that a little bit unlikely?
Wojjan
oh but then insane or whatever sure slap a sanity on it
akrolsmir

Two wrote:

I don't have to provide evidence

if you were named as guilty and don't roleclaim, you are guilty
That... is evidence. Or at least some reasoning on your part, it does help me make a decision.

The last time you persuaded everyone to vote for Rantai it didn't work out so well for us... but I guess I'll listen to you this time. unvote, vote: Rantai. Now it's 4-4 for Mashley and Rantai.

If he flips town, I won't know whether to lynch you, Lybydose or Mashley.
Rantai
By that token you're saying Wojjan is scum too? (both got a guilty)

As I've said before a mislynch here is going to end up in wasting another day trying to verify his sanity. If you really want to take a shot at his sanity via lynch, voting Lybydose makes much more sense seeing as (I assume others may think this too) he is possibly insane.

But ugh you guys are way too easily swayed, Roleclaim: Battle Tactician

Looking at my role pm I'm very clearly Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles) and can tell someone to redirect their action at someone else because I am a brilliant leader.

Extra info, back on day 2 (N1) I redirect adam to LS. When LS claimed to be hit and Swift claimed adam was mafia, that was more than enough evidence to not question his results (I think I hinted about my night action somewhere). Last night I redirected Wojjan to bmin.
Two_old
the actions you claim to have done are solely involved with mafia and suspected mafia, you know

If he flips town, I won't know whether to lynch you, Lybydose or Mashley.
I laughed

I would really like to lynch pieguy, who is game?
Rantai
That was my intention when targeting, Two.

I want to redirect a Mafia night kill back at them.
Two_old
it's convenient regardless
Rantai
I understand your suspicion there, I got lucky redirecting the night kill on my first try.

But I will appeal with you here. If Mashley is a cop, then I know for certain that he is not sane.

Reiterating my last post, doesn't it make much more sense to lynch Lybydose if we're going to verify the results? Because if I get lynched and flip town we're no closer to figuring out who is what. People will be suspicious of you for a mislynch and Mashley will still be unverified as insane or not a cop. Not to mention that hitting 1 town 2 mafia in a row is much less likely than hitting 1 mafia and 2 town.
Lybydose

Rantai wrote:

Reiterating my last post, doesn't it make much more sense to lynch Lybydose if we're going to verify the results? Because if I get lynched and flip town we're no closer to figuring out who is what. People will be suspicious of you for a mislynch and Mashley will still be unverified as insane or not a cop.
No because then you'll just lynch me and I'll flip town and we'll be no closer to figuring out who is what. It works both ways you know.
pieguyn
...ookay, now I think I should rethink some things again. Mashley called out Wojjan and Rantai, who have both roleclaimed quite powerful roles. I definitely think Lybydose should roleclaim, because as it is the fact that Wojjan and Rantai both had something makes it more likely that Mashley was insane and they're telling the truth. Plus, Rantai's night action explains why he was so quick on the draw D2 (his first post and the second vote on adam). It's a bit hard to set something like that up if you're mafia because you have no way of knowing if that role already exists in the game or not, whereas if it is your role you know you're it.

However, meta plus this
Very rarely, a Redirector will, instead of redirecting all Night actions that targeted a specific player, redirect all Night actions performed by a specific player. This role is rare enough that there is no unique name given to this role.
(from mafiawiki redirector article)
further adds to the possibility that Rantai is actually mafia. If there were 5 mafia, having two cops would make quite a bit of sense. Plus, they could have set it up easily so that they targeted LS anyway and claimed that. There's also at best a 1/4 chance of adam actually being the one who performed the kill, and I assume it works this way because otherwise it would be an OP role for finding out who the mafia is (if targeted and the person redirected towards dies, that person is mafia).

I'm willing to say that Two is practically a confirmed town because Mashley killed someone N1, told everyone what his role was, and then only one person died N2, which fits with his role. If we suddenly get 2 kills per night again, though, we'll know something wrong. If we eliminate all mafia (I assume 5) and the game is still going on, then he might be a SK who didn't kill anyone the whole game, but that would be an insane strategy to do as SK so I'll disregard that for now.

A Mashley lynch is not so good because we'll mislynch at most one anyway, and we'll probably end up losing someone less powerful than a cop. For now, I think Lybydose should roleclaim, and if we do decide that Mashley is more likely to be sane, a Wojjan lynch would be better than a Rantai lynch due to the roles they claimed (but if he's mafia, we'll lynch Rantai anyway).

For now, I honestly have no idea whether Mashley is more likely to be sane or insane, but IMO Lybydose was acting rather suspicious and Rantai and Wojjan both have roleclaims, and there was already a cop, so it all adds up if he were insane as well. I'm not really used to dealing with insane cops though, and I'm bad at getting leads on players in big games. >.<//

Then again, we haven't had an insane cop yet, and it would be funny if Phoenix Wright of all people was insane...but I'm playing WIFOM with the mod now so I'll stop that :P
Two_old
massclaim gogogo
Lybydose
what the hell IS Wojjan's role anyway? "oneshot timepause roleblocker", followed by "disregard that I confused another game"

I might as well claim because I have the most useless and boring role possible anyway. I mean there's no incentive for me to really DO anything.

I am a Player in the Reapers' Game. That's right, I chose Subarashiki Kono Sekai (The World Ends With You). I just have to survive until endgame.
show more