forum

tell me how be better..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
maghetto1
hi :D i use X/Z and mouse to play,but sometimes i can't click so fast to take all the fast notes...my mind know the rythm but my fingers are too slow!!can u help me and tell me how to be better?? thanks :)
Frizz
Keep practicing. You'll get better sooner or later.
Raging Bull
Keep playing higher BPM maps I suppose. Get your finger more used to higher BPM. Maybe do some streams would be nice too.
fartownik
-Shi_old
1: Syrsa - Mad Machine [Champion]

Fun 270bpm map, weak 180 bpm on half time, but I guess it will do before you attempt 220bpm.

2: 07th Expansion - rog-unlimitation [AngelHoney]
07th Expansion - rog-limitation [SOLO]

A few maps I can come up with, they're only 220bpm, so keep on trying to fc these maps, until you can you go on to faster stuff.

3: Mad Machine again, no half time lol. 270bpm is kinda fun.

4: DragonForce - Heroes of Our Time [Knight] + Double Time

Yay! 300bpm <3
Neruell
Play EVERY map with Hard Rock and you will be very good.
thelewa
Never give up

that's all it takes.
-Shi_old

Neruell wrote:

Play EVERY map with Hard Rock and you will be very good.
or Double Time \:D/
MarKKaM
And my question : how to increase reaction speed? It's really hard for me to play maps with hardrock (i get low accuracy or many faults), so i don't know how to solve the problem ...
-Shi_old

MarKKaM wrote:

And my question : how to increase reaction speed? It's really hard for me to play maps with hardrock (i get low accuracy or many faults), so i don't know how to solve the problem ...
I saw practise on high AR maps, and keep on trying them with nofail, double time, spunout, hr brings it to a max of ar10, but dt can bring it up to ar12,though ar11 is enough to practise on. (inb4 there's no ar11,12 whine)
It's always best to practise on songs above your level
MarKKaM

-Shi wrote:

MarKKaM wrote:

I saw practise on high AR maps, and keep on trying them with nofail, double time, spunout, hr brings it to a max of ar10, but dt can bring it up to ar12,though ar11 is enough to practise on. (inb4 there's no ar11,12 whine)
Thanks for answer, i'm going to play with only with hr/dt now until i feel that i become good enough)
-Shi_old

MarKKaM wrote:

-Shi wrote:

Thanks for answer, i'm going to play with only with hr/dt now until i feel that i become good enough)
feel free to add me and pm me for training, I know some good maps lol, but I am currently transferring my 700gb anime folder to my pc so no osu on my laptop.
MarKKaM

-Shi wrote:

feel free to add me and pm me for training, I know some good maps lol, but I am currently transferring my 700gb anime folder to my pc so no osu on my laptop.
Oki-dokie ^^