forum

2 Co-op suggestions

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Remco32
1. What about 2 accuracy's. One for your team, and one for yourself. This should be in the rankingscreen too, so players can see who did the best.
2. One thing I don't like about co-op, is that when a player leaves, his place is taken by Autoguy. He plays everything perfect, and this isn't fun.
I had 2 suggestions that can solve this:
1: Don't let the player be taken over by autoguy, just skip his turn and let the next player play his notes.
2: Left4dead style; when a player leaves, his place is taken by AI. This is until someone else joins. What about making it possible for people waiting in a lobby with playing users, to join in, and take the leaver his place?
Pocky_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThePassingShadow
I like the idea of moving the next player into place rather than using Auto to replace him/her.

It would be nice if spectators could see a missing spot and then just join in, but that seems incredibly difficult to implement.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.