forum

TeddyLoid - Theme for Scanty & Knee Socks

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ztrot
Fixed the hidden slider and placed a spinner over one of the suggested diffs break points the other one feels okay to me in terms of drain also, kept the slider speed it was fine considering how the rest of the set is set up.
Sakura
Sorry ztrot, but i agree with Derek on the fact that Gladi's Normal is far too difficult for a beginner difficulty, either that difficulty needs to be toned down, or add an Easy.
Topic Starter
ztrot
Well I personally feel that the normal is fine for a normal. If you want to hold this back from ranking for the sole reason that the normal is to hard for a normal, look at the star rating it is 3 stars! I don't know what more I could do at this point I'd rather not map another diff so if this map must be forever pending than so be it.
Sakura
Nevermind that was a bit too harsh, if you can get at least one other person that agrees that this Normal is ok for ranking then i wont have any problems
ouranhshc

awp wrote:

This will sit in pending forever, either get an easier diff, or this wont get ranked .
isn't that kinda extreme

the normal is fine >_>

edit: awp supposedly edited my post
awpedit: but when you re-edited it, you made it more incorrect, without actually changing the thing I added. -awp
awpawpedit: I added the period at the end of the misquote. Then I made the quoted individual a misquote for that added kick
Charles445
Map mostly follows 1/1
Slider velocity isn't that bad considering it's only 128 BPM. Hell, the newly ranked map Starmine has roughly the same speed as this map. (Starmine has 174 BPM times 1.00x slider velocity, giving it 174 points of speed. This map has 128 BPM times 1.4 speed, which is 179.2 points. That's a mere 5.2 points, or, in other words, the same as if Starmine's easiest difficulty had a slider speed of 1.03 .)
iMuffin
okay so I pretty much suck at this game and even I can pass that normal, with HR and DT of all things, It really isn't that hard and if you can't pass it then you just shouldn't be playing Osu! to begin with.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/154780

proof much?
Haneii

Sakura Hana wrote:

if you can get at least one other person that agrees that this Normal is ok for ranking then i wont have any problems
I remember playing this map way back when I modded it thinking the normal was pretty easy (straightforward/predictable).

Updated the map and played it just now:

Again, for a normal, it's more on the easy side, which is preferable since it's the easiest difficulty. Personally, anything easier than this would be (especially considering the song) mind numbing/boring :(

Hope you reconsider.
Topic Starter
ztrot
Thanks for the support guys
jericho2442
ok just checked everything over again.

this Normal comes under the 3star limit, also the set does not have more than 2 of the same osu! mode difficulties at the same level, thus both factors of that are currently rankable.

the maps are pretty much perfect and all rankable and everything matches up nicely, yes its not the best spread but the flow between the difficulties it has suits, thus bubbling

pop if you find a "unrankable" issue i guess :|
Gonzvlo
[Larto's Insane]
  1. 01:22:479 - 0% section are unrankable, this section should use 5%+
EDIT: I'm not sure if it really matters but... Taiko's Kiai-end is not snapped.

I won't pop the bubble because I didn't check the other diffs in detail, the mapset seems okay tho.
James2250
I knew someone was going to post before me :P

Anyway I don't really mind over 0% - 5% sections but I suppose you might as well fix that + kiai
Call me back after and I will rank~
Topic Starter
ztrot
alright james I'll get to that in a bit thanks for the mods guys
James2250
Ok everything looks good now

Ranked~

As for anyone worrying about the difficulty spread, I know it isn't the best spread ever but the normal isn't too bad. There aren't any complex patterns in it and it should be a nice challenge for beginner players and still fun to play (+ most people seem to agree that it is easy enough for this mapset).
Verdisphena
Grats ztrot \:D/
OzzyOzrock
Oh god...
Backfire
Lol what that was random.
Sander-Don
Congrats.
Tenshi-nyan
GODDAMNIT Larto, why don't you use custom hitsounds? ._.
Larto
'cos they sounded dumb to me :3
IkkiMinami
I am really wanting this ranked please.
GladiOol
Wow, so many people going butthurt over a perfectly fine normal.

Oh well, I'm glad this is finally ranked o/
yeahyeahyeahhh

Larto wrote:

'cos they sounded dumb to me :3
Not only to you but other who aren't tone deaf T_T
Chainsaw-chan_old
I love how crazy and weird psg is but for some reason my pc and osu wont let me download this song :(
Neair
I want you