posted
Total Posts
show more
Touche_old
How long? :(
Card N'FoRcE

x3Touche wrote:

How long? :(
Banned for NSFW link, then you evaded the ban by connecting with IRC.

24 hours.
kapehh
How long? :<
Inamaru

646kapeh064 wrote:

How long? :<

24 hours
sallygwizz38
5 days left..... first 1/4 passed so fast somehow.....
Inamaru

sallygwizz38 wrote:

5 days left..... first 1/4 passed so fast somehow.....

*facepalm* don't post here for this.
GladiOol
The avatar functionality is currently disabled.

How long?!?!
Derekku

GladiOol wrote:

The avatar functionality is currently disabled.

How long?!?!
Answered in #dutch. Gladi now has his avatar privs back.
Huskatron
I was silenced I typed something like "I'm leaving before I'm silenced." and then I was silenced. Why? Also, is this the wrong thread?
Topic Starter
Ephemeral

Frozen wrote:

I was silenced I typed something like "I'm leaving before I'm silenced." and then I was silenced. Why? Also, is this the wrong thread?
I can see no evidence of you being silenced automatically or otherwise in chat logs from the past three days.

Did this happen later?
Huskatron

Ephemeral wrote:

Frozen wrote:

I can see no evidence of you being silenced automatically or otherwise in chat logs from the past three days.

Did this happen later?
No. Something might be up. E.g. BAT/MAT accidental move.
Derekku
[14:40] <Frozen> :D ALMOST BELOW 10k :D Then I'll be considered an osu! pro. Translation for TBTE: osu! - oozuu!
[14:41] <Frozen> cocacocacocacocacola
[14:41] <Frozen> ^not spam
[14:42] <Frozen> is it ok if i go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" and it not considered spam?
[14:42] <jericho2442> dont Frozen
[14:43] <Frozen> whatever BAT's say not to get silenced
[14:43] <jericho2442> . . .
[14:43] <Frozen> . . .
[14:44] <Frozen> . . .
[14:44] <Frozen> ^not spam
[14:44] <jericho2442> stop the spam
[14:44] <jericho2442> duuuudes
[14:45] * Frozen punches tbte
[14:45] <osuplayer111> rules are the same for everyone lol
[14:45] <Frozen> osuplayer, what about sluts?
[14:45] <TBTE> Frozen: Just Ban yourself
[14:45] <TBTE> SRSLY
[14:45] <Frozen> ./ignore TBTE
[14:46] <Frozen> TBTE is the reason ingores were invented
[14:46] <Frozen> imma go before i get silenced ;D
And you wondered why you were silenced? Really?

This isn't the place to appeal silences. Read the flowchart and behave yourself.
TBTE
so how long is |Phone banned?
Beuchi

TBTE wrote:

so how long is |Phone banned?
168h. And not just phone, btw. I guess you know already why?
TBTE
O Gawd that is a long time. I think I know why.

<+TBTE|Phone> Hika is a Guy everyone
[21:23] <silverwolf009> i cant find a mouse XD curse my lappy
[21:23] <Blue_Dragon> already knew that
[21:23] <Ijah> ACTION is watching (Tatsh - Lunatic Tears...(Tatsh Remix))[http://osu.ppy.sh/s/26743] [Patche]
[21:23] <VSVoidSpartan> TBTE is BS!
[21:23] <+TBTE|Phone> Just to let u know
[21:23] <Hika> i don't want to play this
[21:23] <Hika> LOL
[21:23] <Ijah> Only hard part is streams
[21:24] <Hernan> I heard TBTE is a very beautiful lady
[21:24] <Hika> i'm a sexy guy
[21:24] <Hernan> Nice boobs and that
[21:24] <Hika> ijah, i suck at jumps, not streams
[21:24] <+TBTE|Phone> Hernan u heard rite
[21:24] <Hika> shut up hernan, i'm sexier than everyone
[21:24] <Hika> no shut up
[21:24] <Veonyx> I am a hot female babe looking for love
[21:24] <silverwolf009> im doing nightcore songs v.v
[21:24] <Veonyx> :/
[21:24] <+TBTE|Phone> I get so moist
[21:24] <Ijah> I suck at streams, not jumps o:
[21:24] <+Baass> Sexy thai
[21:24] Mode: [+v giO-irc] by BanchoBot
[21:24] <Hika> oh Veonyx, Blue Dragon wants your love
[21:24] <Hika> ACTION runs
[21:24] <Hika> LOLOL
[21:24] <Hernan> Actually Darksonic is the sexiest here
[21:24] <Swiftwolf_Yellowtail> o.o
[21:24] <+TBTE|Phone> I GET SO MOIST

This is probably why, unless you guises tacked on more because when i DC'ed i accidently came back. Either way, ty, I will wait.
Cute
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/154025

> I say one line after this.
> Silenced.
> I say two after.
> Banned.

okay?
Sakura

Azuuu wrote:

> Silenced.
> I say two after.
> Banned.

okay?
08:24 Twilly yml? whats that?
08:24 Azuuu Yiff my life. :|

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiff

then you evaded silence, so it will expire in 1 hour
Galkan
inb4 24h ban for saying "sex" word :/
cococococo_old
coco: blue dragon you are so anoying
blue dragon: at least im not hacker
someone: who hacks? cookieman or coco?
blue dragon: coco
blue dragon: he does 1 play hd+fl
coco: he should be banned

somthing like this..
i get ban for this?
Card N'FoRcE
You have to stop harrassing #portuguese and people.

Thanks.
Natteke

Sakura Hana wrote:

Azuuu wrote:

> Silenced.
> I say two after.
> Banned.

okay?

lmao
GladiOol
Oh wow, Odaril killed me this time?
Anyways, nice life for the one who did it o/

How long this time? 96 hours cuz im gladi?
mm201
One hour because I don't look to the past.
GladiOol

mm201 wrote:

One hour because I don't look to the past.
Oh~ that's new. I usually get 96 hours ''because of things in the past''.
Happened last 2 times, expected 96 hours this time too :3
TBTE
why am I banned now.
I got unbanned today at 9:31 pm EST.
so why am I banned now?
aston_old
so i got banned
i'm not so worried about my time as i am with not being able to use direct.
so how long? :D

edit : also, i would like to know why i got banned
Sakura
From what i know you were carrying an NSFW conversation, ban is only 1 hour tho, you should be able to get back soon
Cute

Sakura Hana wrote:

Azuuu wrote:

> Silenced.
> I say two after.
> Banned.

okay?

>implying Wikipedia is a reliable source, that you gave me any warning and that other people didn't also say it. :3
Shiirn

Azuuu wrote:

>implying Wikipedia is a reliable source, that you gave me any warning and that other people didn't also say it. :3
>implying that matters

go back to 4chan
awp

Azuuu wrote:

>implying Wikipedia is a reliable source
whether it is or not, yiffing is not safe for the young'uns
TBTE
I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

I should not be banned because I got banned a couple of days ago because I accidentally posted a Ad-Link. The original ban for this was 168 hours but I talked to ztrot and he got the ban lowered to 24 hours.

I was unbanned as of Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 21:31 Eastern Standard Time.

I logged in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

So I logged in at 05:37 this morning and had no problems, at this point I thought everything was done. I logged in at 12:53 and has Sakura said that i was on a 96 hour ban. I told her and Inamaru what happened and I was allowed to be on IRC. As I stayed on for 1.5 (1,5) hours I had no problems.

I have been told to just stay on IRC And just stay low. which is what I am doing. until I starting pm'ing people then I get the Disconnected message again, so I think I am IP banned. How should I work this out. I am just trying to talk to my friends and not being stupid. in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer x_x
whymeman

TBTE wrote:

I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

I should not be banned because I got banned a couple of days ago because I accidentally posted a Ad-Link. The original ban for this was 168 hours but I talked to ztrot and he got the ban lowered to 24 hours.

I was unbanned as of Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 21:31 Eastern Standard Time.

I logged in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer I think I am banned again because I DC'ed and my IRC when I was on wifi and I think I am IP banned.

So I logged in at 05:37 this morning and had no problems, at this point I thought everything was done. I logged in at 12:53 and has Sakura said that i was on a 96 hour ban. I told her and Inamaru what happened and I was allowed to be on IRC. As I stayed on for 1.5 (1,5) hours I had no problems.

I have been told to just stay on IRC And just stay low. which is what I am doing. until I starting pm'ing people then I get the Disconnected message again, so I think I am IP banned. How should I work this out. I am just trying to talk to my friends and not being stupid. in at 21:32 and as of 21:35 I was banned again. I posted here thinking that maybe someone had not heard ztrot and banned me again for ban evading, but I did not get an answer x_x
...... What?
lausiukit92
thc
TBTE

whymeman wrote:

TBTE wrote:

...... What?
I am banned i am not supposd to be banned.
Shomesh
I know why I'm banned just how long for?
awp

TBTE wrote:

I am banned i am not supposd to be banned.
you're also not supposed to do stupid shit and look how that turned out
Sakura

lucaspkmn wrote:

I know why I'm banned just how long for?
24 hours
Hamuko
I know the reason for my ban (Spamming #portuguese with /np and Silence Evade to explain the spam via PM), how long is it? ~
Sakura

Teta wrote:

I know the reason for my ban (Spamming #portuguese with /np and Silence Evade to explain the spam), how long is it? ~
Only 1 hour
clone095
I'm ban ... so now?
:?:
show more