forum

Hello there :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cytex
My name is Alex and I been playing Osu for about a week now, and have been having a blast. I only play Taiko mode since I suck at playing the other 2 modes . So, yeah.
FisHie_old
Hello and welcome.
Gift im Tee
Hello Alex. I'm Alex. Nice to meet ya. :)
Vext_old
Bacon is so much better than ham.
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

I never had Canadian ham, which is supposed to be like bacon.

Right?
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Vext wrote:

I never had Canadian ham, which is supposed to be like bacon.

Right?
If I remember right Canadian bacon/ham is similar to say French fries or American dogs. In the places they have their name from they are referred to as something else, because an American dog is a corn dog here, and in Canada they are just ham and bacon same as normal.
Firo Prochainezo
So, is it all right if I say Canadian bacon or American bacon? Because they kind of sound silly, and bacon is already good at it is.

And because bacon is the same in all the countries, so why add a country name next to something that it's already the same?
Vext_old
Canadian bacon is more or less a way of cooking ham, idk about Canadian ham but I assume same thing, if you don't mean those then use the regular, same as waffles and Belgian waffles. (You ate a Belgian waffle btw)
Backfire

ItzCytex wrote:

My name is Alex and I been playing Osu for about a week now, and have been having a blast. I only play Taiko mode since I suck at playing the other 2 modes . So, yeah.
DID SOMEONE SAY....TAAAAAAIIIIKOOOOOO?
Topic Starter
Cytex

Backfire wrote:

ItzCytex wrote:

DID SOMEONE SAY....TAAAAAAIIIIKOOOOOO?
Yes, yes I did :P Thanks, for the welcome guys!
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

Canadian bacon is more or less a way of cooking ham, idk about Canadian ham but I assume same thing, if you don't mean those then use the regular, same as waffles and Belgian waffles. (You ate a Belgian waffle btw)
What's another way to cook bacon other than frying it? That seems strange.
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Vext wrote:

What's another way to cook bacon other than frying it? That seems strange.
Some bacon you put in the microwave.
Firo Prochainezo
Ew, nuked bacon? Sounds ghetto and disgusting.
EpicFailure
Welcome to Taikosu!
I'm sure you will get better on the other 2 modes, you will enjoy them as much as Taiko. :3
Micaela Mousiki

ItzCytex wrote:

Ah, I suck in Taiko mode. I'm fairly good at the other 2, I guess xDD
Welcome! *gives you cookies*
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Ew, nuked bacon? Sounds ghetto and disgusting.
I bet you could put bacon on a grill. Sounds pretty good.
Hika
BACON NOOOOOOO
Firo Prochainezo
Grilled bacon, instead, sounds delicious! Especially if you put barbecue sauce on it. Mmmh ~
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Grilled bacon, instead, sounds delicious! Especially if you put barbecue sauce on it. Mmmh ~
Or in your case way too much tobasco.
Firo Prochainezo
Well, at least I learned that bacon and tabasco is a no no.
Vext_old
A very big no no, but at least you were a good girl and ate it all anyway *rubs your head.*
Backfire
You guys eat tobasco? Eww! Louisiana Hot Sauce is the most legit shit ever, dude.
Firo Prochainezo

Backfire wrote:

You guys eat tobasco? Eww! Louisiana Hot Sauce is the most legit shit ever, dude.
Blame it to the 15% Mexican, not me.
Backfire

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Backfire wrote:

If you had a choice, I promise you, you wouldnt eat tobasco =w=
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Backfire wrote:

That explains why you look so good with the Carlito mustache
Then I'm gonna blame my 25% black for why I like your... nvm.