forum

Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
ISolvePractical
ponies? I LIKE PONIES. Pinkie Pie is totally my spirit animal...
Quaraezha
Jackle App just released a new song
Best Remix of So Many Wonders I've heard so far.

Ivalset

Pokebis wrote:

Wow. Look at this full grown man watching some pussy-ass little kid show. Did you learn how to have a tea party today, manbaby?
Tell me more about who your "spirit animal" is.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Ivalset wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Wow. Look at this full grown man watching some pussy-ass little kid show. Did you learn how to have a tea party today, manbaby?
Tell me more about who your "spirit animal" is.
I never bothered determining that because it seems a bit silly.
Sleep Powder
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Some weeaboo stuff.
Ekaru
Hahahaha, I love it! Though that's probably just 'cuz I've seen the song it's parodying, but still, it's a really clever parody.
Sinistro
Watched it. Enjoyed it.

Time to get my trope sense on and call it: The scene Discord and his apples (Thank goodness they referenced the Apple of Discord) does in fact happen in the next episode, but it's just the girls faking it to lull Discord into a false sense of security. Perhaps an extra hint is that Applejack doesn't say a thing in the vision because she can't tell a convincing lie.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Sinistro wrote:

The scene Discord and his apples (Thank goodness they referenced the Apple of Discord) does in fact happen in the next episode, but it's just the girls faking it to lull Discord into a false sense of security. Perhaps an extra hint is that Applejack doesn't say a thing in the vision because she can't tell a convincing lie.
So does this mean Twilight is the dumbest? Or is she playing along too?
Loginer
[quote="http://twitter.com/#%21/johndelancie":165dc]
Nharox
So ... this is not a show for young girls?
Sinistro
Alternate script of episode 1

SPOILER
Cherilee: And this, kids, is the statue imprisoning the ancient, evil spirit of discord. It was sealed long ago by an extremely powerful spell that can be broken by a single temporary fight breaking out near it.
Scootaloo: Hey! Maybe releasing evil spirits from their prisons is our talent!
Cherilee: Uh...
Sweetie Belle: Yeah! We've tried everything else, anyway!
Cherilee: Girls...
Apple Bloom: Let's do it!
All three: Cutie Mark Crusaders Apocalypse Bringers, YAY! *fight*
Discord is released, laughs and teleports away. Dark clouds gather.
Apple Bloom: Do you see anything? Do you see anything?
Sweetie Belle: No...
Scootaloo: Nope.
All three: *sigh*
Cherilee: :O
You know it could totally happen that way.
awp

Nharox wrote:

So ... this is not a show for young girls?
Is that a serious question?

This fandom thing is not some elaborate hoax to troll the half of the Internet that isn't "in" on it - the show is actually good.
Sinistro

awp wrote:

This fandom thing is not some elaborate hoax to troll the half of the Internet that isn't "in" on it
Gotta admit I thought that for the longest time when this thread got started, what with the excessive roleplaying and all.
foulcoon
I mean the show is aimed towards little girls. And I personally don't find it amusing or interesting enough to watch 2 seasons (or even an entire season) of it. I honestly believed it was a joke and still do in some cases. I think there's a select group of fags men who got pulled into the show by curiosity of people trolling about it being incredible (see: the animation is INCREDIBLE), who actually enjoy the show and should formally have their man card revoked.
Shellghost
Nah, real men aren't afraid of being ridiculed by people in a hyena fashion just because they enjoy something.

The little girls are the ones who go out of their way to express their hate towards something because other people like it.
Cuddlebun
I didn't dislike MLP but....quite frankly it didn't interest me. I don't understand bronies, and the more fanatic ones creep me out. The only thing I retained from that show was now every time I watch a movie I think to myself at the end "and so we've learned that Friendship is Magic." Also the theme song gets stuck in my head every now and then.

There were some good moments in the first season though, made me genuinely laugh a couple of times.
Shellghost

Pretty much this conversation.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
But I don't like Reddit and I feel like being a dick about that.
Cuddlebun
how exactly was I being a dick about it :\
Shellghost
It wasn't a response.

It kind of just summed up the idea.
Ekaru
14 hours until episode 2! Greatly looking forward to finding out how this whole Discord thing concludes.

Not looking forward to having to wake up at 7 AM to watch it, but hey, at least I can actually watch it on TV! So, I really can't complain.
Quaraezha
I swear, if The Return of Harmony was a movie,
It takes first place in my heart as the best movie.

There were also so many hilarious scenes in Part 2, so many.

Also, if Fluttershy = Tree
Rarity = Marshmallow
Scootaloo = Chicken
and now:
Spike = Rainbow Dash
Ekaru

Quaraezha wrote:

[b]I swear, if The Return of Harmony was a movie,
It takes first place in my heart as the best movie.

There were also so many hilarious scenes in Part 2, so many.
This.

I was just waiting to post something like that 'cuz I didn't want to double post, and editing my post wouldn't be very effective. ^_^; It was a very good episode.

Also, my two favorite quotes from this episode:

Rarity: "Let's never speak of this again."
Fluttershy: "Um, I was wondering if you could please let me hold you down so we can catch you?"
NotShinta

Quaraezha wrote:

Also, if Fluttershy = Tree
Rarity = Marshmallow
Scootaloo = Chicken
and now:
Spike = Rainbow Dash
Sweetie Belle's also a dictionary, don't forget.

Yeah, best episode ever. I'm wet and clueless.
Quaraezha
Galkan
Random posting #3

awp
Saw the two new episodes tonight.

Man that was good. Way better than the elements of harmony, that's for damn sure.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
I don't see a scroll or Celestia.
foulcoon
i see fags
Topic Starter
Pokebis
I don't understand the points you're trying to make. Do you work in the Philippine animation studio? Are you leaking stuff? Is this why you aren't using prnt scrn?
Quaraezha
You could say that :V

Also, fucking finally
Pony Swag Megamix!

A bunch of brony rappers made verses and then remixed into one long 17 minute song :D
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Quaraezha wrote:

You could say that :V
If you also work for the studio I'm going to fly across the globe to punch you. And then possibly bake tasty treats. And then punch you again. And spend the rest of the day playing Jubeat.
Quaraezha
Nah, I don't. I'm still too young to work for Top Draw
Topic Starter
Pokebis
lol

EDIT: Oh god, they posted us, lock this thread while it's still slightly tolerable and not full of Know your Meme faggots.

EDIT2: Triple digit guests? Fuck you, Sethisto. I didn't meant to do this, sorry for breaking General Discussion, guys.
Quaraezha
lol, a certain animator might get fired for this.
whymeman
....... What? Pokebis, what did you do now? >:~|
Topic Starter
Pokebis
We now have more guests than gen 1 Pokemon. Whelp.

Those plothats haven't noticed there's a third image yet. True professionalism there, you filthy mules.
Quaraezha
jjrocks
The number rose to 152 guests, Pokebis what have you done.
show more