forum

change game settings from anywhere [Denied] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
devkit4384
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
I totally disagree with this.
Atmey
Maybe Alt+Enter to toggle full screen?
I think toggling full screen can be handy sometimes, especially while waiting in the lobby.
anonymous_old
I support this. Sometimes I need to find a comfortable mouse sensitivity. It's either change my mouse settings globally or use Osu!'s multiplier. I would prefer the latter but it's annoying to go back and forth between the options menu and the game to try out a sensitivity. Similarly with beat sounds and such.
An64fan
Not too sure about this idea. I mean, it sounds abusable.
mattyu007

Atmey wrote:

Maybe Alt+Enter to toggle full screen?
I think toggling full screen can be handy sometimes, especially while waiting in the lobby.
^ Yes indeed
peppy
Fullscreen swapping has some technical limitations at the moment that I need to work out, which is why it is limited to the main menu. Other options will not ever be changeable from in-game.

Marking this as denied for now.
mm201
Maybe an F-key that takes you straight to the existing Options panel.

Agreed with Alt+Enter. Other than that, the only settings that need immediate control are the ones which you can get yourself trapped with. (Such as setting an unsupported fullscreen resolution (Alt+Enter) or using GL with frame limiter off (F7).)