forum

Shontelle - Impossible (Nightcore Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
BounceBabe
Alter.. Fanclub.. was isn mit dir passiert -.-
PsychoSkill
ja, lass nen Dark_Ai Fanclub auf machen!!!!!
BounceBabe
Psycho... aus! ... ich hau dich o.ô
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Friede, Freude, Eierkuchen .__.
Hyguys
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Mod.
:arrow: Rukario's Easy
01:37:337 (4) - This feels bad placed , i suggest you doing something like this:
01:51:080 (2) - Ctrl + H
Nice diff sir Rukario

:arrow: Andrea's Normal
00:24:042 (1) - Remove new combo?
00:27:605 (1) - ^
Nice diff sir Andrea

:arrow: BounceBabe's Desire
Resnap all notes
Hitsounds are a mess. i suggest (start - preview point) this :
and preview point - end :
00:08:754 (3) - Whistle?
00:28:605 (5,1) - Reverses are unsnapped. Also end.

:arrow: Hard
Hiitsounds are a mess. i suggest (start - preview point) this :
and preview point - end :
Also every strobe would be cool if you add a finish
Fine .-.

Star
Imposibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Hyguys Thank you for your Mod, but I'll don't change anything ;)
marshallracer

Hyguys wrote:

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Rukario

Hyguys wrote:

Rukario's Easy
01:37:337 (4) - This feels bad placed , i suggest you doing something like this: I did it like this because otherwise I would have a new combo jump to the next slider. And if I move the slider more to the right too, it would have a really ugly overlap, so I'll stick with the current formation.
01:51:080 (2) - Ctrl + H Well I wanted to make a fitting pattern with the previous combo. And that won't work if I Ctrl+H it.
Nice diff sir Rukario thank you
I still have an update though.

Download: Shontelle - Impossible (Nightcore Mix) (Dark_Ai) [Rukario's Easy].osu
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Thank you :>

i've updated it

''Your message is too short'' -___-'
Maqqus
Love it. :)
Playing this map every day. :)

Ich liebe es halt einfach :'D
[Luanny]

Annieh
Hey !

Ich hab ein paar Bilder freigeschnitten
Die könntest du als Comboburst benutzen (:

Hier kannst du sie sehen und runterladen
falls sie dann nichtmehr freigestellt sein sollten weil Photobucket das so macht
meld dich einfach für den fall das du die haben willst (:
achso von der größe müssten die Bilder eigentlich richtig passen

Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
hey annieh

Danke für die Bilder. Hab sie jetzt drinnen außer des vierte Bild, weil die etwas komisch aussieht.
Aber danke dass du es gemacht hast X3
Annieh
kein Problem (:
hab ich gern gemacht ;D

falls du noch etwas für deinen Skin brauchst musst du mir nur bescheid sagen (:
BrokenArrow
Hast nochmal ein paar kudostars ^-^
hoffe die wird bald ranked :3
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Danke ;D

Ja das hoffe ich auch o3o aber ich denke nicht dass es bald passieren wird -__-
eldnl
[Rukarioman]

01:37:337 (3,4) Feels like you will continue with the pattern: http://puu.sh/4YIo

[Andrea]

00:55:091 - Remove the break because the warning arrows appear when you're still playing, the break is not necessary.
~

[BounceBabe]

I mod this difficulty like if this is a Hard, because have minus star rating that the "Hard"
433 Unsnapped notes

00:19:716 (6,7) Really big jump for a hard, also this is a slow part of the song, don't fit with the music, please reduce it.
01:02:217 (6,7) ^ Again, (4,5) work fine I think, but this is a very big jump. Reduce it a little.
The difficulty is filled with random jumps, I suggest removing the most.
01:45:226 - This stream is very hard to read, stacking all or nothing. Same for the next kiai.
02:09:913 (2,3) Totally unexpected jump, I miss here.
02:49:359 - A spin should be good here, a slider don't fit the voice due the slider ticks.

[Hard]

Rename this difficulty to Insane.
00:00:120 - Replace the the claps for whistles? I don't hear claps in this part of the song, also the whistles wounds better.
00:50:764 (5,6,7,8) This is very hard to read, considering the previous pattern I suggest to delete (6) to follow the same rhythm that before.
01:10:869 (4) To be consistent you need a vertical flip here. Looks too much better.
01:13:923 - I don't feel a break here, please map this part.
01:54:134 - Move the break to here.
02:03:805 (6) Change this clap for a whistle, sounds better and fit with the music.
02:10:422 - Start the kiai here? feels better imo.
02:50:632 - End the spin here, also remove the finish because sounds really weird.

Really good song, I love it <3
Good luck !
BounceBabe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Update~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Card N'FoRcE
- General: (Considerations and things you need to check/fix for the whole map)
  • comboburst-0.png should be flipped. It's not bad but it really feels it should face the other direction.
    The flashes made with white.jpg during the break feel a bit weird because they're synchronized to the offbeat. Instead of "L,115661,7", the loop should be "L,116170,6". It's not an error or something, but feels more natural this way.
    The gap between Andrea's Normal and BounceBabe's Desire is way too high. Also, BounceBabe's Desire and Insane feel pretty much about the same difficulty degree (Insane). They even give pretty much the same score (Insane about 7.8, BounceBabe's about 7.9)! I wouldn't be picky about such gap if there was only one of the two difficulties, but in this case you basically have Easy, Normal, Insane, Insane, so you totally need a Hard in between.
- Rukario's Easy:
  1. .Opinions: (Just some thoughts, I'd personally like if you follow them)
    Kinda same suggestion i gave for KIAI in Insane, but yours is consistent already, so it's up to you to decide.
    Nothing else.
- Andrea's Normal:
    Kinda same suggestion i gave for KIAI again.
    Nothing else.
- BounceBabe's Desire:
    There's one thing i don't personally like overall: some jumps feel a bit random and most patterns are readable thanks to Approach Rate 8. I can write this only as a personal feeling just to give a feedback, there's no way for me to suggest how to fix this because that means telling you to remap whole sections for something that might be my POV only.
  2. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    01:50:062 (4,5,6,7) - 02:38:925 (4,5,6,7) - really ugly. Why did you make that triplet in there? D:
  3. .Errors/Mistakes: (Bad gameplay issues or badly applied changes)
    00:14:626 (1,2,3,1) - these do not stack correctly, you can check during testplay.
    01:15:832 (4,5) - definitely too close to 01:15:450 (3), please move them down.
    01:18:868 (4,5,6,7) - ^ this, but move up. plus, there are 4 objects in here, you basically overlapped 2 beats twice and you didn't notice it, please remove all of them and add them again.
    01:45:735 (5,1) - 02:34:599 (5,1) - this thing doesn't work, because you first have a stack with 1/4 beats with the same spacing as this one that is 1/2.
- Insane:
    Overall Difficulty +1, please. Unless you have some specific reason for using Approach Rate 8 and Overall Difficulty 6.
  2. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    The KIAI is a bit weird: first of all, you should start at 01:21:558, not 01:20:540 and the second section is not consistent with the first one. I'd completely change your kiai to something different: if you want to enhance the main part of the chorus, your sections should be from 01:37:846 to 01:52:098 and from 02:26:709 to 02:40:961.
    00:25:569 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - these feel weird, because it seems you're following the voice at the beginning, then you throw two triplets out of nowhere. Adding a beat at 00:26:205 and deleting 00:26:460 (8) seems to follow the voices better.
    00:29:132 - add a beat for consistency.
    00:39:821 (1,3,5) - these beats and all the similiar patterns are influenced by staking. You might want to check if you really want them to stack that way.
    01:18:250 (1) - i suggest to move this up and left a bit to make a nicer pattern.
    I can see that the secon chorus is copy-pasted. That's ok, but how about flippingeverything horizzontally?
deadbeat

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

- General: (Considerations and things you need to check/fix for the whole map)
  • comboburst-0.png should be flipped. It's not bad but it really feels it should face the other direction.
done for Dark_Ai
also comboburst-0 and comburst-2 are too big, comboburst-2 you might wanna remove cause it'll be easier imo
comboburst-0 i removed all the unneeded transparencies so that should be fine now :D

i might try mod it for real later, i comboburst thing i noticed during gameplay ;__;
Card N'FoRcE
Whatever changes you do or don't, please add a reply and tell me.
There's no way for me to know if you did everything or you're still working on it.

Then please send me a PM after you do that so that i'll be able to have a recheck when i can.
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Have to wait of Bouncebabe's diff and Hard one :<

''Your message is too short.'' >_>
jericho2442
and here is your spread fix, a nice Hard diff for you, also remember to add the custom hitsounds for my diff xD

Download: diff.zip
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
long time (lol)

but yeah fixed all diff and add Hard from jeri-chan. Have many Thanks <3 =)

UPDATED !!
Card N'FoRcE
I'm sorry to say this, but i got overflowed with maps to check, so i have to drop this for a while.

Please ask someone else in the meanwhile, I'll try to get to this again if i get everything done.

Ok nevermind that.

- Insane:
  1. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    00:13:353 (6,7,8,9,10,11) - 02:07:368 (6,7,8,9,10,11) - how about making this more symmetric (move 7 a bit down/left and fix the endpoint to be more symmetric, then move 9,10,11)?
- BounceBabe's:
  1. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    This difficulty seriously concerns me. I can see that it's playable (due to AR8), but there are way too many jumps popping out of nowhere when there's nothing relevant in the music that suggests it. I usually don't mind this when it's done in a specific way and with come consistency, but this case is different.
    Just a few examples:
    00:19:716 (6,7) - really big for a slow section
    00:22:006 (4,5) - feels nicer this way:
    00:35:494 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - plays really bad
    00:51:782 (6) - reverse it?
    01:00:944 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - music is stable yet everything keeps changing here
    01:09:088 (10) - better to just delete it
    01:37:846 (3,4,5,6) - 02:26:709 (3,4,5,6) -
    01:42:936 (5,6,7,8) - 02:31:799 (5,6,7,8) - having this kind of pattern after 1:40 is awkward and unintuitive
Other diffs are fine.
BounceBabe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**R. I. P. to my desire ♥**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
lol at Babe :/

UPDATED
Delete BounceBabe's Diff and fixed Insane
Card N'FoRcE

Dark_Ai wrote:

Delete BounceBabe's Diff
What, why?

Oh well, at the moment this is fine, so I will bubble it, but i'm kinda disappointed to see that you guys prefer to remove a whole difficulty instead of making it reasonably better by discussing it with me.

You can pop this yourself if you decide to add the difficulty back.

Oh wait.
Comboburst-2.png is 596*1023, resize to 767 height, please :/
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Done !

Your message is too short.
Card N'FoRcE
K.

Shiirn
yeah i'm modding a bubble again, touch me in bad places.

general
storyboard is over the top, try changing the strobe from 20% to 5% or so (but then again this is nightcore w/e)
text.png is rather superfluous.
just maybe, just maybe, you could map more than one difficulty for (possibly) your first ranked map? I find it rather disappointing you'd ride the coattails of more experienced mappers.

Insane
00:13:862 (8) - get rid of the whistle on the sliderslide, sounds so much better without it.
00:15:644 (1) - clap doesn't make sense
00:22:006 (6) - forgot a clap?
generally the claps are inconsistent and make little sense
01:22:576 (1,2,3) - stack properly?
after break - at least flip the notes or something, copypaste that is too obvious (and honestly, the patterns are nothing special so they're not worth repeating) makes for a negative impact.

jericho
nothing

andrea
AR+1

rukky
nothing

don't know about bouncebabe's diff, but if you're going to delete it rather than fix it up, it likely shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Thanks you for mod, but I don't agree with your suggestion ;)
Shiirn
of course you don't. just keep it in mind for ranking, since, astonishingly, you can change some things between bubble and rank.
Sakura
Can't see any problems here, and this mapset's been in pending far too long (and sorry Shiirn but the things you mentioned i think they are fine)

So now this is Ranked!

Congratulations on your first ranked map! ^_^
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
OMG :O

Have many Thanks >.<
Thank you very much :D
Tanzklaue
Gz Dark_ Ai, great job you did here :D
PsychoSkill
ja man <33 nice! :)
BounceBabe