show more
Azure_Kite
Here's my Mod; sorry it took so long

Blue = Suggestion Red = Fix this

Such a lovely Skin and SB~

[Easy]

Nothing to see here.

[Normal]

00:57:980 (3,4) - You should move 3 and 4 up a little like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/140803
01:20:314 (4) - Move this out a little so it's not under (3); same with (5). It may look like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/140806
02:31:314 (5) - Please space out like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/140808 You'll need to fix up (6) though

Nothing else that I can see here.

[Hard]

00:39:980 (4) - Don't place a sliderstart under another slider please.
02:29:313 (3) - Please move this out from under (2)
03:27:646 (1,1,1) - Two spinners is generally the upper limit when it comes to spinner combos. I suggest removing maybe the first one, mapping the extra space, then leaving the other two.

Pretty good, too.

All in all, this is a pretty awesome map. The SB and Skin complement it brilliantly. Fix these things up and I'd probably be looking to bubble this.
Topic Starter
Lan wings

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Here's my Mod; sorry it took so long

Blue = Suggestion Red = Fix this

Such a lovely Skin and SB~

[Easy]

Nothing to see here.

[Normal]

00:57:980 (3,4) - You should move 3 and 4 up a little like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/140803fixed
01:20:314 (4) - Move this out a little so it's not under (3); same with (5). It may look like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/140806fixed
02:31:314 (5) - Please space out like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/140808 You'll need to fix up (6) thoughfixed

Nothing else that I can see here.

[Hard]

00:39:980 (4) - Don't place a sliderstart under another slider please.fixed
02:29:313 (3) - Please move this out from under (2)fixed
03:27:646 (1,1,1) - Two spinners is generally the upper limit when it comes to spinner combos. I suggest removing maybe the first one, mapping the extra space, then leaving the other two.fixed

Pretty good, too.

All in all, this is a pretty awesome map. The SB and Skin complement it brilliantly. Fix these things up and I'd probably be looking to bubble this.
all fixed =v=
Azure_Kite
After Fixing a few minor things, I can see this being ranked fairly quickly.

Bubbled
Topic Starter
Lan wings

Azure_Kyte wrote:

After Fixing a few minor things, I can see this being ranked fairly quickly.

Bubbled
thx~~~~~~~~~
Aleks719
Some stuff
  1. files with name default-0, default-1 , etc - it's a numbers on your notes/sliders.
    But you have default-percent and default-x. This files are totally useless. Remove them.
  2. Also i downloaded useless Thumbs.db file in SB folder. It's a hidden system file, maybe you didn't see it. Remove it too, if you can.
  3. Set slidertick 2 in Easy for consistency
Fix it please and ask Azure for bubble repairing~
So, bubbled map is not need in stars :P
Good luck with ranking~
Topic Starter
Lan wings

Aleks719 wrote:

Some stuff
  1. files with name default-0, default-1 , etc - it's a numbers on your notes/sliders.
    But you have default-percent and default-x. This files are totally useless. Remove them.fixed
  2. Also i downloaded useless Thumbs.db file in SB folder. It's a hidden system file, maybe you didn't see it. Remove it too, if you can.O.O can't del
  3. Set slidertick 2 in Easy for consistency
fixed

Fix it please and ask Azure for bubble repairing~
So, bubbled map is not need in stars :P
Good luck with ranking~
thx your mod
Azure_Kite
/me fails

Not quite sure How I missed those. Sorry. And my message is too short.
My1_old
How can I give a star to this map??? however if it is good for the map I would give ya a star if I could...
espacially the easy beatmap is very good
Raging Bull
You have to mod maps to and earn kudosu to star maps. This way priority will mean something.
My1_old
with modding ya mean that I should comment it???

I have nothing really to comment except that this beatmap is (imo) made very well
and I think that the easy mode is perfect (I got S on 1st play)
Raging Bull
Modding as in like helping the mapper polish up some stuff. You could start off with suggestions like adding a certain hitsound to a certain note or checking for distance errors.
Kiddo-Kun
When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file).
Add in a sliderborder color.
My1_old
why the hell is this not in the editor inside of osu???
this is junk...
Card N'FoRcE
There's one thing that bugs me, so I'm asking you for a confirm first.

You completely muted the sliderticks in some parts, but i honestly believe that they will sound great, especially in Easy where they really add a lot more rhythm to the flow (mostly in the 2/1 sliders).
I agree that the default sound may not seem the best one, but it may feel nice just by lowering its volume a bit.
Try this and you'll get what i mean:
Download: soft-slidertick2.zip

I lowered the volume so while playing it's really soft, and really adds a lot in my opinion.

Let me know what you want to do (forum PM or game PM are ok).

Then, please check these since you're at it:
[Normal] I'd set HP Drain to 4 (currently it's 5), feels more balanced that way.
[Normal] 00:28:313 (4) - remove this, it makes the spinner a bit more predictable and feels good overall.
[Normal]02:32:646 (6) - actually it looks better if you move it a bit to the left (one square grid 4), it matches the other stacks better.

I really like this map, it's a great job for a first map and a good map overall :D
Topic Starter
Lan wings

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

There's one thing that bugs me, so I'm asking you for a confirm first.

You completely muted the sliderticks in some parts, but i honestly believe that they will sound great, especially in Easy where they really add a lot more rhythm to the flow (mostly in the 2/1 sliders).
I agree that the default sound may not seem the best one, but it may feel nice just by lowering its volume a bit.
Try this and you'll get what i mean:
[attachment=0:3fb41]soft-slidertick2.zip[/attachment:3fb41]

I lowered the volume so while playing it's really soft, and really adds a lot in my opinion.

Let me know what you want to do (forum PM or game PM are ok).

Then, please check these since you're at it:
[Normal] I'd set HP Drain to 4 (currently it's 5), feels more balanced that way.
[Normal] 00:28:313 (4) - remove this, it makes the spinner a bit more predictable and feels good overall.
[Normal]02:32:646 (6) - actually it looks better if you move it a bit to the left (one square grid 4), it matches the other stacks better.

I really like this map, it's a great job for a first map and a good map overall :D
all fixed~
My1_old
I always play easy and the slidertick doesnt seem to have changed...
and osu says ist is the newest version...
and you should set a sliderbordercolor (the gold of my skin for example lets ot look bad...
Kiddo-Kun

My1 wrote:

you should set a sliderbordercolor (the gold of my skin for example lets of look bad...
That ^

If I put in a skin with a sliderborder that is hot pink or black, it is going to look hideous.
Card N'FoRcE
Great, sliderborder added.

Since everything else is fine and what i pointed out were really small things, here you go /o/
Grats for your first ranked map.

My1 wrote:

You need to fully redownload the .osz.
Also, the hitsound's volume is quite low, it's just barely noticeable but it makes a great difference, trust me.
HellDawn
Why u didn't add sherrie__fay to tag. He made sb *-*
_Kiva

HellDawn wrote:

Why u didn't add sherrie__fay to tag. He made sb *-*
not he but she.
It is creator's choice to put sber's name into tags anyway
Card N'FoRcE
Oooooh, let me add her to the online tags then.

Sorry about that :x
My1_old

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Great, sliderborder added.

Since everything else is fine and what i pointed out were really small things, here you go /o/
Grats for your first ranked map.

My1 wrote:

Also, the hitsound's volume is quite low, it's just barely noticeable but it makes a great difference, trust me.
why that???
Card N'FoRcE

My1 wrote:

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

why that???
Because he had to replace a .wav hitsound, so he had to full-reupload the map and the multimedia content of the beatmap changed.
It's quite common with Pending/WIP maps.
My1_old
and what is WIP
Selee

My1 wrote:

and what is WIP
Woring in Progress

btw..congrat`
Raging Bull

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Oooooh, let me add her to the online tags then.

Sorry about that :x

I thought we don't add the person who did SB to tags?
Tokyo_Boy19
this song is very emotional