forum

Katamari Taiko Collab [Cancelled (until further notice..)]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
'Project is cancelled until further notice since I no longer have the time or effort to update the map set now with school back and with me wanting to go on and focus on mapping other projects/songs/maps.

The only one map that did manage to get fully completed within the project will be uploaded some time later.

Sorry! :|
OzzyOzrock
I'm gladly be in all.

WAIT THERE'S NO CHOICE LOL
Yuzeyun

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm gladly be in all.

WAIT THERE'S NO CHOICE LOL
STOP STEALING MY SENTENCES FFFFFFFFFF-

I'm in. I'll finish it quickly :P
Azure_Kite
Azure here, Reporting for Duty.
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
I would like to thank all of the taiko mappers who signed yourselves up for this collab~ you're all awesome. :3

I would also like to announce the collab has now bumped to four songs, including this one. However, this will not be mapped by all of the collab members, as it is an exclusive, last-resort addition to the collab which will probably be too much for everyone to map (3 is enough, really xD). Moreover, this addition is also going to be used as an exemplar for a new form of Taiko mapping known as !~BATTLE MAPPING~! Click :arrow: here (or the !~BATTLE MAPPING~! hyperlink) for more info on that.

Again, if you're not yet signed up to the Taiko Katamari Collab and want to join, there are still an extra slot and emergency slot available, but hurry! Both will be locked soon!
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
Bump and Notice

The list of registered collab participants are now locked in and will not be accepting new participants. Sorry :(

The availability of the map for collaborative mapping will be available within the next 4 weeks.
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
Bump!

Also a friendly reminder that this project is not and will not be abandoned. I was quite busy for the last 2 weeks so I couldn't get anywhere close to working on it, but now with a bit more spare time, I got some more stuff done, including a sleek background that is made unique per difficulty/song, and the images for the collab surnames.

I also would like to notify that I successfully finished storyboarding 2 out of 4 maps within the project. The other 2 shouldn't take much time, so all what's left is me to map my parts for each difficulty then distribute the entire beatmap for collaborative mapping.

Hopefully, the beatmap will be ready for its first distribute by August 6 2011 (Friday).

Project Progress Image Samples

Overall Project Filesize (not finalized)

File contents

/collabnames folder

I promise these will look much better when actually playing them. They kind of look like freaky 3D images xD

An example of how the background images will look like

This took me a while to make since my photoshop was being a derp the past few hours :P

Stay tuned for more updates (and shameless bumps.) :D
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
[ Bump and Notice ]

Collab members will be receiving a Forum PM to go to this thread and read the front post of the project within the next 48 hours.

You can now download the map package to your pc and start working on your collaborative additions to the maps. Please read the front post, especially the new [Collaborative Mapping Guideline] section of the front post to find out how to map your additions of the project properly.

Happy mapping!
OzzyOzrock
HOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOI
Yuzeyun

OzzyOzrock wrote:

HOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOI
22 SECONDS IT'S A NEW RECORD

I'll start it asap, maybe in the next 24 hours. 'Cause everybody's sleepin' now...
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

God-dammit.

Download the fix for slider velocity of SHADOW&LIGHT at the bottom of the front (first) post.
MMzz
NA NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
katamariontheswing~
SHWIIINNGGGG

Download: Katamari Fortissimo Damacy - KATAMARI TAIKO COLLAB COLLECTION (Roley) [Katamari on the Swing (SEXY-SYNTHESIZER ALL ABOUT NAMCO Mix)].osu
OzzyOzrock

MMzz wrote:

kata mario n the swing~
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

OzzyOzrock wrote:

MMzz wrote:

kata mario n the swing~
Cannot unsee, dammit.

Also work on the maps herpladerp.
Yuzeyun

Roley wrote:

Also work on the maps herpladerp.
That's what I'm doing...
1 a day \:D/
So on august 9 you'll get the THREE at the same time. \:D/
Yuzeyun
IM STARTING A NEW PAGE

what I have the three done lol

(inb4 wrong parts LOL)
Topic Starter
roleykatsu
:) :) :) Thank you so much~! :) :) :) [/:)spam]

Really awesome taiko patterns you got there and was worth the wait :D
inb4GabeNewell

One slight thing though which I hope you don't mind; for SHADOW&LIGHT, I had to alter the last 2 notes of yours since I wanted the last finish and spinner of the song to stay there in the first place. I changed your last don note into a slider and removed the last slider you made to change it into this:

I really hope you don't mind >< because despite those 2 notes I wanted to alter your contributions are lovely!

I wish I could give you kudosu but damn this Beatmap Project Sub-Category Forum. xD

All in all, thanks!

Edit: Please read the 1st post of the thread regarding the contribution submission deadlines. I have extended the deadlines to submit the contributions to August 30 at the very latest. It would be much obliged if you can submit it earlier than the 30th, but I wouldn't be accepting any late submissions as I want to get this collab all ready for people to play before my summer break ends, which is very, very soon D:
Yuzeyun
ffehziofghzieofze

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GAVE THE PARTS ? ;___________________________;

inb4mmzznicenecro
Topic Starter
roleykatsu

_Gezo_ wrote:

ffehziofghzieofze

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GAVE THE PARTS ? ;___________________________;

inb4mmzznicenecro

Pretty much, yes.

Sorry but I might as well cancel the project :|