forum

Do You Have Good Handwriting?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mystgun
most of my classmates says that my handwriting is good.
Kira_old2
Not to be boastful or anything, but I get complimented a lot by my friends, teachers, and family about my handwriting (ever since I learned how to write).

The thing is I am a lefty, and I use the stylus with my left hand when I play with a tablet. I am just saying, since so many people always seem to be astounded by the fact that I am left-handed. With mouse, I use my right hand. I always gotta change my keyboard hand whenever I want to change my mode of play, annoyingly enough.

While I play sports and do everything else with my right hand, my left hand only knows how to write and use chopsticks.

Just a few fun facts about myself. Well then, ta-ta.
Shiirn

Vext wrote:

My handwriting is absolutely terrible.
Mismagius

Kira wrote:

Not to be boastful or anything, but I get complimented a lot by my friends, teachers, and family about my handwriting (ever since I learned how to write).

The thing is I am a lefty, and I use the stylus with my left hand when I play with a tablet. I am just saying, since so many people always seem to be astounded by the fact that I am left-handed. With mouse, I use my right hand. I always gotta change my keyboard hand whenever I want to change my mode of play, annoyingly enough.

While I play sports and do everything else with my right hand, my left hand only knows how to write and use chopsticks.

Just a few fun facts about myself. Well then, ta-ta.
marry me

lefties 4ever ;_;

~

I WIN
Hika

ok since BD did it i do it too mine look like shit on tablet
SapphireGhost
OzzyOzrock

Yeah I suck.
nimi
writing wiinter is so damn hard kfhdfkl

aand writing with tablet is ughh ;.; my handwriting is not that ugly on paper.
Shiirn
wiinter writing kawaii, sapphire's is cheating.
Fumi-chan
Nekoroll

Good thing I'm an drafting major. My career will be full of block lettering that everyone can read instead of my shit terrible monstrosity.
Shiirn
what the puck nekoroll
mekadon_old

yeah
ampzz
Nekoroll's hand writing reminds me of how crap I was (still am) at consistently keeping to one form.
nimi

Fumi-chan wrote:

a
Sync

Ekaru wrote:

My handwriting can range from "easy to read" to "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" depending on how much I care. <3
^^^

Wiinter wrote:

Fumi-chan wrote:

a
This is really good handwriting ;_;
Hika

Nekoroll wrote:

[attachment=0:5d826]shitterriblehandwriting.jpg[/attachment:5d826]

Good thing I'm an drafting major. My career will be full of block lettering that everyone can read instead of my shit terrible monstrosity.
I do the exact thing girl. LOL.
OnosakiHito

Gorlum
I'm pretty proud of my cyrillic handwriting, just haven't used to write with tablet. But i'm suck at writing roman characters.
XPJ38
Like Nekoroll, combination of printing and cursive.

Yuzeyun

Because I don't have any scanner or stuff ;3;
mekadon_old
Your hiragana writing looks cool gezo :D
FisHie_old
Pretty awesome stuff. x_x
My handwriting is really bad, sometimes I can't read or understand it myself.
I actually had to have extra classes in grade school to get better at writing because I was so horrible.
Also got into trouble with some teachers because they thought I was doing it on purpose. :/
Jinxy
Readable. That's all there is to say.

I have a classmate who is pretty intelligent and soft spoken (more than me), but we never let him write stuff in group work. When I refer to his notes, it goes like this:
"...What's this word?"
"...Should be Uracil."
"As expected of the guy who wrote these notes"
"Actually, I just inferred from the previous few words."
HeatKai
=-=
Hikaros
@Wiinter you have really cute handwritting xD
Loginer

xsrsbsns
I use very neat handwriting only if I care or if it's meant to be read by someone else, esp. in exams.

..but otherwise I usually just speedwrite with bad handwriting.
CapnDavid
I'm not even good at printing and cursive writing, and no one could understand my handwriting except myself
Dusalty
If I handwrite something no one will be able to read it. I can easily remember what I wrote but other people will have to guess it.
FisHie_old
I was able to read it. It's not that bad.
Randy96
I had trouble with the "you're" specifically the "o" looked like a cursive "e"
boat
FisHie_old
If that's bad then I... T___T

kldagksdghksdh
boat
Its not better then anyones, just that its in psuedo-cursive.

I was forced to learn how to write in cursive in both latin and cyrillic, so i'm used to it.
Hiryuu_old
My handwriting is horrible imo.

DarkEmerl
No. Hell no.
Dusalty

fishie wrote:

I was able to read it. It's not that bad.
It's better than my usual handwriting
Topic Starter
JoeJev
I guess I should show my own handwriting, luckily I can type fast >_<

HikaruAikawa
I'd post my handwriting, but I can't use the scanner.
I'll just say I failed an exam because the teacher couldn't read what was written.
show more