posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
devkit4384
i joined oct. 29 2007, so my first gameplay was on build125

peppy wrote:

2007-10-29 (b125)
(+) Shift+1-8 changes divisor.
(+) Ctrl+Mousewheel changed to adjust divisor.
(*) Replaced search tab with 'All'.
(*) Default sort mode is now 'All'.
(*) Slider snap divisor set back to how it should be (not normal divisor/2).
(*) Fixed login entry dialog not disappearing correctly.
(*) Audio pauses when starting test mode.
(*) Test mode doesn't start if no circles are placed.
(*) Fixed stacking bugging when overall difficulty is increased.
(*) Mouse can leave window immediately after a song is passed, rather than waiting until ranking screen.
(*) First note after break time is automatically made a new combo in editor.
(*) Updated almost ALL skins.
(*) Fixed slider accuracy.

I have a public build ready with all this stuff, but am waiting until morning to put it up.. hopefully any bugs can be found before then. Also... I don't mind if you guys don't donate any money (haven't got a cent yet!) but does anyone want to donate their sleep? It also requires that you have the technology to transfer your energy gained during sleep directly to my body... because with all this osu! dev I haven't even started on that project yet.
EDIT: post pictures if possible
Echo

peppy wrote:

2007-09-27 (b76)
Starrodkirby86

Echo wrote:

peppy wrote:

2007-09-27 (b76)
Oh man, we started on the same build. :P But look at the dates of registration. XD

Yes, I started on 9-27, b76:

(*) Increased slider/spinner timeline resize handle by 4 pixels. Should be easier to grab.
(*) Cannot play zero-length spinners and sliders in editor anymore. (caused null reference crashes and other horrible stuff)
(*) Fixed bug where music and effect volume levels would drop if universal volume is less than full each time the options screen is entered.
(*) Fixed bug where sliders would count as two misses when missed.
(*) Fixed bug where registering login details while running fullscreen resulting in abnormalities (windows forms grr).
(*) New songs should be selectable even in a long list (the ones that appear as blue).
(*) Audio offset was applied in the wrong direction! Whoops.
(*) Fixed bug where setting an offset would break seeking in editor.
(*) Spinners give 100 points per rotation, 1100 for bonus rotations. Also ramped down difficulty slightly (around 10%).
(*) Increased the rate at which up/down arrows affect tempo change.
(*) Added an end circle for spinners on the timeline.
(*) First of a number of changes to spinner motion - the mouse no longer needs to remain on the spinner itself, and will be moved back closer to it if too far away.
(*) Ensure sliders are updated instantly after a bpm alteration (as opposed to after a save/load).
(*) Fixed SliderTickRate to not affect the actual speed of a slide - only the number of ticks on it. Setting this higher (2 or 4) will double/quadruple the number of ticks; setting to 0.5 will halve.
(*) Fixed break periods not showing in editor always.
Loginer
b89, assuming it was a public build.
Neo@lex
2007-12-16 (b176)
Laptop was a Christmas present :3

Download: Suzaku - Anisakis -somatic mutation type Forza- (tsukamaete) [Kana's CTB].osu
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
I don't remember and I don't care enough to find out.
My favorite build was B337 though.

Download: September - Satellites (Louis Cyphre) [Tonoicutzu's Easy].osu
Level-Up!
b76 or b77. I remember that the slider ball was just gold with no stripes.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
mattyu007

peppy wrote:

2007-12-16 (b176)
(*) Warning arrows for start of song.
(*) HP bar starts filling closer to first hitcircle for songs with long intros.
(*) Fixed bug where break time would sometimes result in no arrows being displayed.
aaah good times~~
RemmyX25
James
2008-01-22
(*) I'm back *waves for the audience* :)
(*) ranking-F error no longer crashes game to windows. Handled with an in-game message for now.
(*) Unplayed songs listing works once again.
?
phill_old
builds? why back in the day we didn't have no fancy builds. we walked 6 miles uphill through snow during a drought to play peppy's crazy whack-a-mole game.

ofcourse he later added music and then turned it into a rythym game but i have fond memories of what would become osu.
YoshiKart
lukewarmholiday
[deleted user]
Starrodkirby86

p00ya wrote:

I haven't played since it was whack-a-mole.
Best. First. Post. Ever.

Precisely, I WANT TO WHACK SOME MOLES! Come on, let me at them...especially if I have to hit them in a rhythm, boy that would be fun too...

Screw the rhythm, I want the moles (And some mole sauce too :3)
Loginer

phill wrote:

builds? why back in the day we didn't have no fancy builds. we walked 6 miles uphill through snow during a drought to play peppy's crazy whack-a-mole game.

[attachment=0:e8f50]osu_alpha.png[/attachment:e8f50]

ofcourse he later added music and then turned it into a rythym game but i have fond memories of what would become osu.
Someone must storyboard this. Now.
awp

phill wrote:

Why don't you post more?
Loginer
Two_old
Echo
Whack-a-mole special mode plox
James
yeh whack a mole mod pls
Gens