forum

Farewell cheaters

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Hi guys. It's about time we purge some of the people making this game less fun and fair than it should be. I am compiling a list of those who have cheated and making it publicly available. Please check this list and give any feedback you feel is relevant in this thread only. Every user in this list will be banned in the near future.

List of known cheaters

If you are on this list and don't believe you should be, please only reply in this thread. Do not PM me (I will ignore you) nor any other BAT/admin (they cannot do anything).

I will be continuing to add users to this list and start banning on a rolling cycle, all going well. Hopefully we can keep the majority of foul-play out of osu! this way :).

Update:
  1. All users listed in this list were hand-picked by me. They are not at all based on user reports.
  2. I have a lot more to sort through and this list may grow over time.
  3. While I am confident there are no false positives in this list, I may be wrong. If you believe there is no way you could have cheated, do as I have already said and post in this thread. Give any further information you can which may be relevant and I will investigate your specific case.
  4. Do not post in this thread unless your username is on either list and you are providing further information.
Thanks for your time!
TKiller
Wierd to see some friends here.

I'll hope that they were involved in that Flashlight hack incedent and this can be overlooked since it got resolved.
Natteke
-
Real1
Thanks, peppy.
This is great news to me.

TKiller wrote:

I'll hope that they were involved in that Flashlight hack incedent and this can be overlooked since it got resolved.
They used a hack that was patched and therefore should not be punished. What sense does that make?
ShaggoN
Sorry for unnecessary spam but...
i love you peppy >_<
Galkan
So full of fucking win. To hell with all cheaters! Thanks peppy!
yeahyeahyeahhh
LirsRosso has been dealt fine justice!
taq
just wondering why lirsrosso is on the list? :shock:
TKiller

Real1 wrote:

They used a hack that was patched and therefore should not be punished. What sense does that make?
I see your point, but I'm making one too.

Let's say some people using that hack were merely interested and not thinking of consequences.

I actually downloaded that hack myself and it's still somewhere in my Downloads folder. I was interested too, but too lazy to use it since I wasn't going to use it for taking #1 places by cheating and kind of understood that osu! will be patched to make it not working soon.

So, might be a warning rather than a ban?

I'm probably judging people by myself too much though.
Topic Starter
peppy
If they believe they should be an exception to a permanent ban, they should post in here. I am not making any blanket exceptions and only under very special circumstances (that we can all agree on) will they be excepted.
dNextGen

Natteke wrote:

Wow. This sure is surprising o.o
I can only comment on dNextGen being in the list o.0 Can't be true ;_;
ya its true

1 months ago i just messing up with the dll files

well,i guess this will be my last post eh

sorry teke

edit : my hacked FL replay http://osu.ppy.sh/b/71662

Niva
dNextGen...
Hakeru_Prismriver...
*sigh*

..at least now we know who plays pure FL and who cheats. Nice to see some great flashlighters I know, such as Gomo Psivarh, is not on the list. I wish to see more pure flashlighters out there :)
Meiri

Nivalis wrote:

dNextGen...
Hakeru_Prismriver...
*sigh*

..at least now we know who plays pure FL and who cheats. Nice to see some great flashlighters I know, such as Gomo Psivarh, is not on the list. I wish to see more pure flashlighters out there :)
Me Neutral ( Non Block )
Curisu
vivicat...
*sigh*
Arcrea
Wew, hakeru ever use a cheat? O.O i wonder why (ill ask him)
Bass
Hello I see dnextgen is here. HE ISN'T a cheater, really. I can't believe DJNightmare is on list?

Sorry ravand, but I must.

Ravand is an user, which uses FL cheat etocera. He told me bout this and show me song where he got 1# with cheat, also he uses spin hack. I asked him of curiousity does can he send me it(for curiousity, I didn't use it) and he sent me. Tested offline. Hell, he's really cheater
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/62735&m=0, he's a dirty cheater. NOT DNEXTGEN.

Also I probably have logs where I talked with him bout cheats, when I'll find it. I'll deliver it.
dNextGen

Bass-chan wrote:

Hello I see dnextgen is here. HE ISN'T a cheater, really. I can't believe DJNightmare is on list?

Sorry ravand, but I must.

Ravand is an user, which uses FL cheat etocera. He told me bout this and show me song where he got 1# with cheat, also he uses spin hack. I asked him of curiousity does can he send me it(for curiousity, I didn't use it) and he sent me. Tested offline. Hell, he's really cheater
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/62735&m=0, he's a dirty cheater. NOT DNEXTGEN.

Also I probably have logs where I talked with him bout cheats, when I'll find it. I'll deliver it.
nope

im a real cheater

stop arguing about it

i admit my mistake

thx to my curiousity and im listed here
intermu
ITT: i lol
LirsRosso
why am i on the list?
can i make some video to prove that im not cheating?
Scar
Finaly <3
Good job peppy!
show more