anonymous_old

nardi11011 wrote:

Still, Players.nardi11011.mainSuspect = &Players.Two;
Failure detected.

nardi11011 wrote:

Role suspect = Players.Two.role;
Error: Member "role" is private
Damn it!
If you were cool you'd know you can read private members easily.
Two_old

strager wrote:

So you're saying having two reasons to vote for someone means they are wrong, but having only one means they may be right? O_o
what I'm saying is that there's 2 big reasons why no one would think I'm a wolf, but I'm not going to spell them out for you

you don't get to be in the smart club
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Two_old
aw adam I thought you supported me because of your last post

why break my heart
adam2046
I saw my opportunity.
nardii

strager wrote:

nardi11011 wrote:

Still, Players.nardi11011.mainSuspect = &Players.Two;
Failure detected.

nardi11011 wrote:

Role suspect = Players.Two.role;
Error: Member "role" is private
Damn it!
If you were cool you'd know you can read private members easily.
Well sorry for my programming jokes not being realistic enough, I'll try them out first next time, just for youuuuu!

I don't see what's so fail about the first one though.
EDIT: Oh wait, fixed. Blame C#.
Echo

Two wrote:

also, no one with half a brain would be suspicious of me for two different reasons

Two wrote:

what I'm saying is that there's 2 big reasons why no one would think I'm a wolf, but I'm not going to spell them out for you
So instead of telling us why you're not wolf, you're trying to make us intentionally look for the town behaviour in your posts and ignore the scummy ones.

Nice try.

queue vote for two

btw if the game doesn't start *soon* i might as well drop out
Two_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
gamerrox

Echo wrote:

Two wrote:

also, no one with half a brain would be suspicious of me for two different reasons

Two wrote:

So instead of telling us why you're not wolf, you're trying to make us intentionally look for the town behaviour in your posts and ignore the scummy ones.

Nice try.

queue vote for two

btw if the game doesn't start *soon* i might as well drop out
All this talking makes it seem like we've already began, eh? ;)
Cuddlebun
anonymous_old
Now I don't know what the fuck's going on. >_>

Two, you're just causing confusion. Either stop it or push us half-brainers in the right direction.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
The two confirmations from the role reassignments have come in, and that pleases me.

However, I just double-checked my PM inbox, and I can confirm that I absolutely have not received a confirmation from thepianist yet. As a matter of fact, it is still in my Outbox: he hasn't even looked at it yet.

Does anyone know his situation at the moment? If anyone can confirm for me that he's been having troubles or something, I'm willing to remove him from the signup list (which I will do anyway if he doesn't respond by midnight on Saturday night).
gamerrox

Todesengal wrote:

and those of us who don't play mafia don't know what they mean.
Do I need to say more?
0_o
I'm thinking some of the people here don't want to have to wait until Saturday...

Can I pleeease just take his place so this can start?
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Y'know, Two, I actually very much appreciate the fact that you're so proactive.

Also, I realize we have a lot of impatient people around here, and I really don't wanna make them wait anymore. Also, thepianist seems to be a rather understanding individual (from what I could gather in WWG2), so I believe it should be fine to do the change-out.

I will send the Role to 0_o momentarily.
0_o
yayy

lets do this
anonymous_old
Woo.

Now I just have to ask thepianist what his role was. ;P
Zerostarry
:)
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Two_old
hallelujah
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Werewolf Game #3: The Alien Threat

Yes, I copypasta'd this from the previous WWG3 thread, as the plotline remains the same.

Dawn

All was going well after Werewolf Game 2; the living participants had returned home and received their prizes, and the dead ones had been resurrected because there was a revival clause in the contract (though they had still lost and not gotten any prizes).

Some of them were at home gaming, others were out at about, shopping or hanging with their friends.

It seemed like everything was perfectly fine.

But then there was an announcement on the plasma TV in the square.

It was A<3, and he had a confused but still dire look on his face.

They all paid close attention as he spoke. "I really hate to bother you guys again; in fact, I didn't have another season of The Werewolf Game planned quite yet. But it would seem someone has taken matters into their own hands. This morning, I received an ultimatum from a group claiming to be aliens from outer space. Apparently, they dislike the human race, claiming the vast majority of them to be stupid, unintelligent beings. They did, however, enjoy watching my two seasons of The Werewolf Game, and seeing which participants were more intelligent than the others. So they sent me, the Host, a message, saying that there are several of them living amongst you as we speak. That if you are intelligent enough, you will wipe them out in true Werewolf Game fashion to prove the planet's potential for intelligence - for if you do not, and they win, they will fire a huge laser from their ship, which is God-only-knows-where, and blow up our beloved planet. As for the method of execution, those unlucky enough to have a majority lynch vote against them get a free trip into a Suicide Booth to choose a manner of death of your choice. ...Evidently these aliens have seen Futurama. Anyhow, it looks like season 3 of The Werewolf Game has started before I'd planned it to; I wish you luck, and I hope a couple of you have got some guns; I figure you'll need them."

The announcement ended at that point.

Even though they were not officially signed up for another season - they were living their normal lives in their hometown - they knew they'd have to pick up and start voting and killing once again.

Season 3 of The Werewolf Game had evidently begun.

Day 1

During This Phase: Free discussion and lynch voting.

Deadline: 10 PM EST on Sunday, August 16th; that gives you 4 days. To be specific, that's approximately 4 full days and 2 hours from the time of this post.
Two_old
yay

ok so there are 4 posts in this thread that are suspicious to me: numbers 176769, 178053, 178772 and 178263. Three of the posts are by Echo. 176769 strikes me as purposely ignorant, 178053 is trying to cast suspicion on other people in a way that benefits aliens, 178263 is, in my opinion, attempting to condition people to believe that he's (Sir Minelli) a human, and 178772 defends derekku for no reason.

I also saw the conversation that Echo and Rolled had where they interrogated each other. The way Echo went about gathering information was also suspicious to me and tbh I think Rolled was too naive. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, though.

Either way, 3 suspicious posts+a conversation trumps a single suspicious post, so vote Ech...

fuck it, Role Claim: Vigilante I'm shooting Echo ^_^

There's no way I could get all of you to agree with me, and this way the coroner will know for sure what he is tomorrow, and he can be revived by the priest anyway if it turns out that he's not an alien.

So right now I suspect: Echo, Sir Minelli and Derekku Chan, in that order
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
OMG it's STARTED!!!!!1!one!!

For any who were in doubt: You may now begin casting official votes.
Rolled
so that means no d1 lynch huh
anonymous_old
anonymous_old
To help you guys out I linkified Two's post numbers.

1. 176769
  2. 178053
  3. 178772
  4. 178263
I'll comment later.
Rolled
He made the post seconds after A<3 made the d1 post, so I'm guessing Ace just didn't get around to it as of yet. You can't claim a vigilante shot without it being truthful though so I'm sure Echo will be announced dead soon.

Also, for the record, I did not think echo was actually a wolf. But if I saw Two was so set on voting for him, I would have thought a little bit that two was a wolf. But I guess since he shoots him that rules out that theory.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Well. Interesting development, and I say this because it happened so damn early.

Vigilante Shot CONFIRMED.

Echo is now dead and out of this Werewolf Game.

Because this is so early, I am NOT cancelling the lynching OR extending the deadline.

For the record, this shot confirmation means Two is a CONFIRMED HUMAN.
anonymous_old

Two wrote:

176769 strikes me as purposely ignorant
Seems like you're purposely ignoring the ":3."

Two wrote:

178053 is trying to cast suspicion on other people in a way that benefits aliens
No comment.

Two wrote:

178263 is, in my opinion, attempting to condition people to believe that he's (Sir Minelli) a human
You're looking WAY into that post IMO.

Two wrote:

178772 defends derekku for no reason
Uh, sure.

Two wrote:

I also saw the conversation that Echo and Rolled had where they interrogated each other. The way Echo went about gathering information was also suspicious to me and tbh I think Rolled was too naive. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, though.
I'm interested in this conversation.

Two wrote:

Either way, 3 suspicious posts+a conversation trumps a single suspicious post, so vote Ech...

fuck it, Role Claim: Vigilante I'm shooting Echo ^_^
You claim yourself that "maybe [you're] just reading too much into" a "conversation [which] trumps a single suspicious post." That is, you say the conversation should be taken lightly but say it's more incriminating than three "suspicious" posts.

EDIT: Ival informed me I misread Two's original post. Woops. =X

Two wrote:

There's no way I could get all of you to agree with me
With that kind of logic you'll probably never pull in my vote.

Two wrote:

he can be revived by the priest anyway if it turns out that he's not an alien.
What if he is the Priest or Coroner? Also, although I haven't played a Warewolf game before, it seems to me that reviving based on an unconfirmed Coroner claim isn't the best of ideas. (E.g. Echo is the Coroner and an Alien claims Coroner tomorrow, naming him a Civilian. Seer confirms this.)

Also, I got fucking ninja'd. I thought actions have to be bolded to be official. Whatever, I still want my post commented on.
RemixRave
Damn Two likes to shoot now and ask questions later, eh? Well as we all don't have a single idea where to begin as Two is a Human. I shall not be voting as of yet. ^_^
Cuddlebun
I LOVE YOU TWO
Derekku
Two I swear to god... Echo is a great player and if he wasn't scum then you just shot part of our defenses. ffffff

Yeah, sorry for being so suspicious of you and shit but GODDAMN STOP ACTING SO SUSPICIOUS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU FFFFFFFF (or wait unless you did it on purpose to get echo to come after you and oh god wifom ffffff)

Ugh, now I'm not sure who to vote for =(
Rolled
anonymous_old

Rolled wrote:

Wasn't Echo team rolled :|
Seems Echo got rolled. =<
Cuddlebun
Team Rolled is, atm, Rolled and me

I was unaware of Echo being initiated into the team of awesomeness
Rolled
I thought you initiated him sry.

You need to post the member list on our bulletin board so I don't forget
Derekku

Rolled wrote:

Wasn't Echo team rolled :|

edit: @Derekku, the way he handled it (if I'm assuming correctly) seems pretty smart to me. He had no problem acting suspicious if he planned on shooting somebody d1. He could just be fishing for reactions.
Yeah I guess so. But fffffffffffffff if Echo wasn't scum.
LadySuburu
I like all the flaws with two's already executed plan. Let's just hope echo wasn't an aux. Well, at least I don't suspect Two anymore.

*continues watching and evaluating.*
anonymous_old

LadySuburu wrote:

Well, at least I don't suspect Two anymore.
I still do.
gamerrox
Heh, Two already jumping the gun. Hopefully that kill will actually be worth something.
show more