forum

Sliders in Editor Remain even after Deletion

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
So I haven't touched the beatmap editor after January. Yeah, that's one of the biggest problems when it comes to this. I don't know about any new features at all that are incorporated within the editor, so pardon me if I'm so out-of-this-generation. But if this really is a feature, then this one is really quite strange and irks me so.

This is in the latest build of Osu!, b497. I'm creating my beatmap and all, and I removed a few sliders, replacing them with a better slider, but the older slider that has been removed is still there.

I have attached a video that shows this in action. Don't worry, it's very tiny, floppy disk friendly! :D

Please tell me if this is a problem or not; I'm confused myself...Thank you. :)

Totally unrelated information:
If there is a forum that's a Recycle Bin where the staff can view deleted posts, you may notice an older version here. This was a total arbitrary decision which I apologize for. It seemed that when I posted that topic my Osu! wasn't the latest version, or maybe it was and had some funny kooks. So I deleted it because I thought the problem was already fixed in the latest build (After updating, I tried to emulate the problem and it didn't appear so I shrugged my shoulders and deleted this topic). But the problem came back after deletion... :roll: Anyway, disregard this message if you're a mundane.

Download: Slider.zip