forum

Area of your Bamboo tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jaffar
Post there your playing area of bamboo pen(i think this device is most popular in osu!) or other tablet. Is it full, smallest one or something middle?

I'm start with smaller area but now i can use only full area. And there no way back.
My monitor is 1680x1050 and osu 1280x800
olejikTheSLAYER

D:
Lanttu
It's not a bamboo but graphire4... Very old tablet but works well for me. ;u;7

I actually just now changed it to mach the widescreen, I've been using the full area for as long as I can remember~
CXu
Scane
thats my square x.x

aevv_old
Salvage
Wishy
Full.
Card N'FoRcE

lol italian.
Lunah_old
Pereira006
ºoº/

100kV
For those setting it up outside the corners, how do you know you're not moving your pen outside the used surface, especially in-game? Isn't it bad for your cursor to stop moving all of a sudden?
aevv_old

pickashoe wrote:

For those setting it up outside the corners, how do you know you're not moving your pen outside the used surface, especially in-game? Isn't it bad for your cursor to stop moving all of a sudden?
positioning hand before playing and then just not making it fly off the screen. also windowed mode helps with mine
happy30

the area is actually visible on the tablet itself, orz
h3k1ru
K o h a k u

:P
val0108
wow
Atelier Nugra
mine :D

Waryas

I play fullscreen and that area is really visible on my tablet, it's glossy LOL.
Linco

:)
Rikers

olejikTheSLAYER wrote:

:3
thelewa

I like to call it medium small.

edit: I just noticed that I'm not using force proportions, oh wow. Well it's pointless to put it on now since I'm used to this.
Hakeru
Lesjuh
I get this question alot :P

Wacom intuos 3 Large

Takuya
IppE
OzzyOzrock

Hurts my wrist though D:
Danzai_old

Played with tablet only for 2 days, started off with full, but as I was a high sense mouse player, I choosed to make the area smaller, which works pretty well for me =w=
ElxBeta
thepianist
Moefu_old

i use the mouse mode..not pen
LKs

i dont know why 99% of people use pen mode, i like mouse mode and i think it suit me most
Moefu_old
SPOILER

LKs wrote:

[attachment=0:aa6f2]1.PNG[/attachment:aa6f2]

i dont know why 99% of people use pen mode, i like mouse mode and i think this suit me most

absolutely accept~
Hanyuu
Apple
Resolution:1920x1080
osu!Resolution:1024x768

Sumaki
eddieee

Apple wrote:

Resolution:1920x1080
osu!Resolution:1024x768
^ :D
Enna Alouette
My tablet setting ;)
Markie
Jonkku
Kert

Fullscreen 1024x768
Akai-_old

screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, osu!'s resolution is 1280 x 960
peppercatastrop
Ekiro
Gerbator
My tablet will answer for me :twisted:

Pedobear_old

I got my tablet only yesterday, still trying to get used to it... but it's hard :T
theowest

My screen is 1680x1050 and osu! is 1440x900

Coz this is how the professionals play.
Topic Starter
Jaffar

Pedobear wrote:

I got my tablet only yesterday, still trying to get used to it... but it's hard :T
you forget to switch proportions on
HaNa_old
Don't you get less accuracy if you play on a small area? but most of you guys have a high rank who play on a small area. o_o
OzzyOzrock

HaNa wrote:

Don't you get less accuracy if you play on a small area? but most of you guys have a high rank who play on a small area. o_o
Maybe on deathstreams if you do things the way I do, but no.
show more