forum

3OH!3 - Richman

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 3:42:12 PM

Artist: 3oh!3
Title: Richman
BPM: 162
Filesize: 3579kb
Play Time: 03:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.94 stars, 471 notes)
  2. Normal (4.24 stars, 271 notes)
Download: 3oh!3 - Richman
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Part of Rolled's 3oh!3 Project.
Hard completed.
(Possibly creating a SB with words) And possibly gonna change the words at the beginning to the format as the other so I can make the BG color black. (Done)
Normal completed
Moved to Pending
Fixed SB stuff
Correctly inherited timing.
Fixed with SFG's post.
^ (Again)
Rolled
-seal of approval-
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
O dang, so I should finish the SB then it can get bubbled?

Edit: It's completed now. I really don't want to do anything associated with SB in this map anymore. :( REALLY time consuming.
foulcoon

Mafiamaster wrote:

O dang, so I should finish the SB then it can get bubbled?

Edit: It's completed now. I really don't want to do anything associated with SB in this map anymore. :( REALLY time consuming.
to be completely honest i think the storyboard is stupid. That being said, the map is awesome... nice job!
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

foulcoon wrote:

to be completely honest i think the storyboard is stupid. That being said, the map is awesome... nice job!
Let's just say EEeee's SB stuff in his maps rubbed off on me except I'm using words instead of Jack Black and Will Ferrell pictures. ;)

Rolled wrote:

i like the SB bitch. It would be awesome if it went throughout the whole map (:X) but I know how time consuming it could be.
Yes. Really consuming. Considering I'm using a myspace graffiti text generator for the words, then having to edit the picture to crop the ad name from the corner. ahaha :|
FurukawaPan
Is Normal finished? It kept me waiting on screen for more than a minute of dead time before finishing.

If Normal is intended to be a shorter version, I think the storyboard needs fixin.

Fun map though! Well done. :D
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Ehh, since I didn't know how to fix the SB to where Normal is shorter and keeping Hard at full length. (Due to the BG that comes in and stays till the end) I just finished Normal all the way through.

Thanks! Didn't notice that. Fixed.
foulcoon

Mafiamaster wrote:

Ehh, since I didn't know how to fix the SB to where Normal is shorter and keeping Hard at full length. (Due to the BG that comes in and stays till the end) I just finished Normal all the way through.
You could just have the BG on all the time, but have a black image cover the whole screen, and fade out where you wanted the background to come in. That way the storyboarding would end where you wanted the BG to come in, and Normal wouldn't need the skip?
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

foulcoon wrote:

You could just have the BG on all the time, but have a black image cover the whole screen, and fade out where you wanted the background to come in. That way the storyboarding would end where you wanted the BG to come in, and Normal wouldn't need the skip?
Ahh I see. Ok, i'll do that tomorrow. Can you supply me with a black.png, or will I have to just find one on the internet?
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
[Yesterday's follow-up post] Tue Jan 27 2009 11:56 am

Ok, all fixed. But I don't think it makes a difference anymore since I mapped Normal all the way. ;)

Accidentally double posted last night with the same words, so this post is now changed. ;_;
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Bump number one.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Bump number two.
ProF
Um, can I ask, for what purpose inherited time section at 2:18:59 done?
Good beatmap, a give it star, althought I am not completly understand your timing.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Oh wow, I never knew. I guess I didn't inherited everything like I was suppose to. Thanks for telling me and for the star! ;)
Yuukari-Banteki
[Normal]
00:05:65 (2) - stack this under the fading end of 7
00:36:01 (5) - stack on fading 3
00:37:12 (1,2,3,4,5) - this whole combo has irregular spacing
01:12:12 (2,3,4,5) - this pattern is very claustrophobic, can you change it so it overlaps itself less?
01:51:01 (1,2,3,4) - ^
01:52:67 (6,7,8,9) - ^
02:17:67 (1) - i dont think this is the slider shape you were aiming for, its halfway between curved and straight. if its meant to be curvy, try using catmull sliders
02:34:52 (4,5) - i dont like this overlap
03:12:30 (2,3,4) - speaking of ugly overlap...this is terrible D; line the endpoints up plz.

[Hard]
00:06:39 (6,7) - move 6 off of 7
00:38:41 (6,7) - ^
00:51:19 (2,3,4) - fix slider overlap
01:21:75 (5) - stack on fading 2
01:23:41 (4) - ew this is kinda hidden under 1
01:52:67 (5,6,7,8) - again i dont like the overlap on this pattern
02:37:49 (6,7) - slider overlap is ugly
02:47:49 (6,7) - get 6 off of 7
02:50:26 (1,2) - get 1 off of 2
02:57:30 (1) - partly hidden under 1
02:57:30 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - this whole chunk has terrible problems with overlap and hiding
00:11:58 (1) - as an afternote these spinners do not meet current requirements (auto +2000)
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee
U need this ranked, U mapped too many weird songs, finally one with lyrics I understand ^_^
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Sorry SFG, I didn't see your post until now. All fixed.
And thanks EEeee for the star! ;)
foulcoon
ARggghh

2nd offset -> 16,750

Just use an inherited if you want the notes before this offset to be Normal samples as well, but it sounds good this way, and fixes the offset issue.

Overall i'd have to say that [Normal] is quite difficult for a nooblet, and it'd probably be in your best interest to make an [Easy]. I guess its up to you and the other BAT that mod your map.

I'd also like to say that this map has a serious lack of whistle, and it makes me sad.

Other than that, things seem to be in order.
show more