forum

Lizzehb's tooth issue.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
A couple weeks ago I had a root canal on the left side or my mouth because my mouth was swelling. What happened? My cavity got infected so badly that puss was building up under it. So, it was an EMERGENCY that I had my root canal done then. Because of that, I have to pay almost $600 back in 6 moths or My interest goes up by 26%. That one was perfectly fine and I can pay that back. BUT. Now the molar on my other side needs to have the same thing done within a few days or I could get really sick because of the infection. I don't know how much it would cost to get another one done, since my insurance is already maxed out for the year. Right now I don't have any money to get even groceries and now I have to pay for another one? It really seems impossible and I really need your help. Even $1 can help me buy a meal at this point.

You can donate to: lizzysemail@gmail.com with paypal or anyother way you can send me money. I really don't care at this point. And let's be honest, I can't map pretty maps for you like ztrot can, but I can still map and I can mod. I'll do pretty much anything to pay you guys back.

Hmm maybe I can get a picture of my x-rays, that would be cool right? (Maybe Sinstro will get a kick out of it.)

Honestly, I have no idea what I am going to do if I don't get my root canal done and get this money. I don't know what will happen to me if I just let this infection go anymore. All I know is that it's NOT GOOD.

If you read all that, thank you.

tl;dr version:
My mouth is infected, I could get very sick. Need money, donate to lizzysemail@gmail.com for paypal if you have one.
foulcoon
I really want a Ducky Shine because my current keyboard is a piece of shit.

Please help me raise 155 dollars, paypal: foulcoon@gmail.com

but in all seriousness i sent you some dosh, just don't spend it on drugs.
Nekoroll
lol I sent you a little bit even though I gave my job away to a friend recently and am looking for another source of income. D:

Also, make lots of sandwiches. Cheap and not completely as junky as instant ramen.

<3 lizzehb. Take care of yourself. :(
Agnes
If I had any money, I'd totally donate to this. I really hope you get well soon and I hope for you the best, Lizze. Do be careful.
Mara
I still don't have enough money for that dentist.

Well... I had. But I had to spend it on ASM. Fuck.
jjrocks
What is your current "goal"?
Jarby

jjrocks wrote:

WHat is your current "goal"?
Probably to get her root canal done while maintaining a decent quality of life like she suggested. As a jobless goon, I don't have anything to contribute as usual.
jjrocks
I mostly mean money wise, like is there an amount you're hoping to raise?
bagnz0r
Have some bagnz0r money. A round sum of 666 cents ($6.66).

I will totally send next batch of bagnz0r money upcoming Friday.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
Thanks guys! Can't wait till I can actually go grocery shopping soon!
jjrocks

It's really not a lot but I might as well do something
Schneizel_old
Too bad you're not attractive, or else you could've just gone to reddit and got your money in 20 minutes.

Also, why are people donating without OP providing any proof...?
Nekoroll

Schneizel wrote:

Also, why are people donating without OP providing any proof...?
Because lizzehb is known around these parts of town and we are nice people. I figured that even though I may not have a lot of disposable income, if lizzehb is going to post about not even having enough money to get groceries and on the osu! forums out of all places, then she needs the money much more than I do.
Jarby

Schneizel wrote:

Too bad you're not attractive
No need to be a cunt now.
Mercurial
That's why I really need a credit card right now.
Kanye West
Stay classy reddit.

Sorry, I'm a jobless broke indebted college student who lives off ramen, but if I had any money I would surely help you out.
Schneizel_old

Jarby wrote:

Schneizel wrote:

Too bad you're not attractive
No need to be a cunt now.
I honestly don't see what's wrong, some people are born attractive, some are not. Some are born into rich families, or with high IQs, while others are not; it's not in a person's control--I am just stating truths...

I'm sure she has a lot of other stuff going for her, like a good degree so she doesn't have to flip burgers at mcdonalds her whole life...
Mercurial
Please, don't be a idiot right now, the only thing are you gaining is the hate of the other users.

btw, some BAT/Admin could please delete these stupid comments, please?
Rena-chan

Schneizel wrote:

I honestly don't see what's wrong, some people are born attractive, some are not. Some are born into rich families, or with high IQs, while others are not; it's not in a person's control--I am just stating truths...

I'm sure she has a lot of other stuff going for her, like a good degree so she doesn't have to flip burgers at mcdonalds her whole life...
I honestly don't see why you assume that Lizzehb isn't attractive.
Because, you know, she kind of is.

I also don't see why you feel a need to post things like that here. But it's just for the sake of being a dick, right ?

Anyhow, best of luck to you, Lizzehb. Sandwiches are awesome.
Jarby
Do note: Attractiveness is, to a degree, subjective and varies from person to person and IQ is not the be all and end all definition of intellegence.
show more