forum

[added] [web] [ ] Has CtB/Taiko Diff & [ ] CtB/Taiko Mapset [Filter]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

^ This is not Enough!

Some CtB, or taiko too, Players only download the Map for the ''Special'' Diff.. So. add a [] Has CtB Diff & [] Has Taiko Diff in the Browser can be excellent!

Now why..
  1. With the new rule of ''CtB'' Diffs , Rankeables obviously.., Some mappers often add to Tags ''CtB'' for Demonstrate it. But this is Idiot.. But.. Not all the Mapsets have a Taiko or CtB Diff in the Mapset. So I think.. With this, This may be more comfortable for the CtB-Players/Mappers/Modders and Taiko-Players/Mappers/Modders.
  2. ^ The Same with the Taiko'only' MapSets.. Now are rankeable and Sometimes the Mappers add ''Taiko'' to tags to indicate it.. So.. Maybe can add too a filter of ''Taiko Mapset'' and maybe ''CtB Mapset'' too.
  3. This can help in the Overload of beatmaps in the Page. You know.. the directory only can have 250 pages.
This can be open for all the Community of osu!.. Or only for the Supports~ you know who decide this. XD
And Obviously.. It costs nothing!

Or... If ''he'' wan't.. can make other type of organization for this. Like a Organization of

''He'' can Put a new Filter Bar.. Like a: With:[ CtB Diff / Taiko Diff / Only Standars Diff ] ~

Changelog!
27/05/2012
-Begin the Thread!
29/05/2012
-Added Another Type of Organization for the Idea.
30/05/2012
-Added a New Bar! For the Dudes, Questions, Opinions History!
Supports!
Beuchi
Jacob
Real
OnosakiHito
Deif
Devil Cosmo
Stefan (TheNutritiousGuy)
MoodyRPG
LZD
theowest
Mercurial (iMercurial)
hola
Nitojgrem
Kurokami
Darksonic
Kenezz
Sekai-nyan/-Sekai- (oo-miss-oo)
Kurisuchianu
mancusojuanmattos
T o u c h e
Fenya
orphenclow
mint_ong89
Mithost
-Senritsu-
SkyDevil
Gabe
(27)
Special Things! (Questions, Good Opinions & Stuffs!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
30/05/2012
  1. My1 Wrote:
    not needed and so on make you see that there's a taiko diff, and which kind of diff too, taiko ctb a.s.o.
  2. Nitojgrem Wrote:
    That's true but if you only want to search for Taiko/CtB Maps it's really painful to check every mapset (or better browse through a loooot sites of beatmaps ._.) :/
  3. My1 Wrote:
    as search option ok, but we dont need extra Icons which show that it has a taiko/CTB diff
  4. DaxMasterix Wrote:
    If you're saying about my post in this Thread.. i only put the Icon for make the Post more ''Pretty'' xD or more coloring.. If you're saying about the Browser in general.. I just think is better with this for the lot of pages in the forum..
    I know the BeatMaps have the Icons for Show the type of Diffs.. (E,N,H,I,Taiko & CtB) but this is not for ''Show''.. This is for the Browser.. For the Mappers/Modders/Players who only wanna find a Special Diff.
    Thanks for the Question ^^
    This Don't will remove the Icons. Will help found the Icons.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Need Opinions! ^^
PD: This can ''Complete'' This Idea in Forums.
Beuchi
Would be a nice addition, now that Taiko diffs are quite usual (and CtB diffs start to be usual as well) :P
Low
Yes.
Realazy
/support
OnosakiHito
Yeah, I agree with this idea aswell.
Deif
This would prevent that mess in tags, which wasn't properly discussed in the past. Supporting this idea.
Devil Cosmo
well. i'm support this.
Stefan
THis is adorable.
LZD
Great idea, I support this :D
theowest
oh. this actually sounds quite promising.
Mercurial
Supporting as well.
Nitojgrem
Great idea! :D
Nothing more constructive to say ._.
Kurokami
Support this idea, I need this option. I hope it will be open for everyone...
Darksonic
Support ofc.
Kenezz
/me support this
Suimya
orz yeah i support it >A</
mancuso_JM_
Nice Nice!!
I support that Dax!! :D
My1_old
not needed and so on make you see that there's a taiko diff, and which kind of diff too, taiko ctb a.s.o.
Nitojgrem

My1 wrote:

That's true but if you only want to search for Taiko/CtB Maps it's really painful to check every mapset (or better browse through a loooot sites of beatmaps ._.) :/
My1_old
as search option ok, but we dont need extra Icons which show that it has a taiko/CTB diff
show more