forum

[Archived] Error during time calculation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skyzzo
After the last automatic update osu show me this error:Error during time calculation, and now i can t save score, it say to update my audio card driver but nothing has changed...i have tried to unistall and install the game too....
GrubScrub
Same error occuring here after update
Topic Starter
Skyzzo
Motherboard?
peppy
This sounds like an issue with your audio (sound card) driver or settings. It means it is not playing back audio at the correct speed.
Sikar_old
and what to do?
HakuNoKaemi
1) Upgrade your driver
2) Change Sound Card setting in your BIOS (you can choose what sound card to use)
Sikar_old
I have no problems with a sound in other games, I have the last drivers
peppy
The issue is probably not perceivable to your ear, but I would guess and say it did exist across all games. If you are running on windows 7, try changing the default output device (assuming you have more than one output path) and play with the sample rate settings:

generally 44100 / 16bit is what you want, but go up and down from that and see if it helps.
Sikar_old
Didn't help =( hmmm a week ago everything perfectly worked
sorry, i use translate
Sikar_old
and now I have receiving data when I come in osu
Nors
I'm getting the same error after the update. Got the latest drivers and no overclocking, the only change to my pc is the update itself.

I've found one solution that is working for me atleast: Changing the frame limiter to 60 fps, it was 120 fps before.

Hope this helps
Sikar_old
YES!!! Thank you very much it helped)
peppy
That's a weird one. What kind of FPS do you get when you have the fps limiter set to 120fps?
Kurokami
I get sometimes the same error, but rarely. For me, if I pressing f7 3 times (starting at 120), so i back at 120 again, its working.
Nors
When it's set to 120 fps I get about 135-145 fps, but I think it was like that before the update as well.

Edit: If the frame limiter is set to unlimited I also get the error.

Edit 2: Getting the same error when playing song at half time with the frame limiter at 60 fps.
ouragan
Good evening,

I had the same worries, I just modified like this: http://puu.sh/xz6T

But I do not understand why this problem occurred before 2 update

Sorry for my English I'm French and i use a translator :/

ouragan
GrubScrub
Tried all the above solutions and still getting the error. Odd thing is that the error doesn`t appear with the doubletime mod on :S
peppy
The frame limiter should really have no effect.
Nors
That's strange. With the frame limiter set to anything but 60 fps I can't finish a song without the error. When it's at 60 fps I haven't encountered the error so far.

btw Thank you for making and supporting this game peppy! You're awsome <3
ouragan
good evening,

No solutions work for me
show more