forum

[Archived] So I verified my E-mail about 20 times now.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frikandel
Is that enough? Or will it keep asking me?
Sandy Hoey

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh
Topic Starter
Frikandel
''Alternatively, if your osu! game client is already verified, you may open it to complete verification (refresh this page once you have).'' it says.

What a joke. That doesn't work at all. Please make it stop. I already verified 5 billion times.
Sandy Hoey
Did you try what I put at all?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Do you log in to osu! from many locations? A Change in IP or location can prompt verification. Phone data normally also prompts this often. This can also happen if you have a Dynamic IP address.
burakku

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Do you log in to osu! from many locations? A Change in IP or location can prompt verification. Phone data normally also prompts this often. This can also happen if you have a Dynamic IP address.
Pretty much this^.

As someone who switches on and off his router often for a variety of reasons I can confirm that a change in IP address will "reset" your account, asking you for a verification pretty much every time your IP changes.