This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Combo Commander
420 posts
So basically, I've been hating the fact that I get no indication of when someone adds me as a friend and I was wondering if a feature could be implemented that tells you when someone adds you.
Here are a few ways I think would work nicely:

1. Notification PM by banchobot or a message visible to you only in #announce. or the new #userlog p/2075711

2. Another field below the offline users field in settings that shows users which have you added.

3. on the users profile page display (has added you) above the become friends button. t/99627/

It's a simple feature I'd really like to see and I know others would too.

~
Last edited by theowest on , edited 1 time in total.
fixed some stuff
Rhythm Incarnate
895 posts
I'm supporting this.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,988 posts
Supporting this only if you can disable those notifications.
Beat Clicker
71 posts
Im supporting this
Star Shooter
196 posts
I bet currently there are over100,000 people have "one-way friend'd" with cookiezi. (That includes myself)
In other words...No support. Current system is fine.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,910 posts
Wishy22 wrote:
Supporting this only if you can disable those notifications.
Rhythm Incarnate
3,030 posts
But I enjoy privately stalking.
Rhythm Incarnate
864 posts
Global Moderator
869 posts
Sakura will deny this as a duplicate.
Combo Commander
322 posts
I do NOT support notice for adding friend, but I second there should be a fan list which indicates the players who add you as their friend.
Rhythm Incarnate
6,304 posts
+1 support <3
Beat Clicker
64 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
2,049 posts
Support x 100500
Combo Commander
339 posts
Gomo Psivarh wrote:
I do NOT support notice for adding friend, but I second there should be a fan list which indicates the players who add you as their friend.

+1
Rhythm Incarnate
2,988 posts
Ok then just do this:

When you add someone to your friend's list you get asked if you want the player to receive a notification. Then you can privately stalk pro players (like most people I think have some top tier players in their list just so they can find them quickly) or you can either do the new stuff about telling him hey I added you.

Of course you should be able to disable these notifications, like "Check this and you won't receive notifications about being added as a friend". Which would be quite useful.

And lol@that fan list thing. I have had many people who added me as a friend because we used to play in multiplayer or something and for some reason I never added them, because I just forget or something it's not really a big deal, but having them listed as "my fans" would be SO retarded...
Reply 89 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  next