This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Upon reaching your osu! birthday each year, be given a list of accomplishments you made this year. I dont mean like, successfully changed your avatar 39 times! But things like, This year your top play changed [x] times and is now [x] or this year you surpassed [x] playcount. [x] friends added, [x] ranks surpassed, [x]#1 scores, [x] memes to front page the subreddit, etc... Just thought about it because im coming up on my second year of osu and I cant recall all ive done since last year. leave thoughts and other suggs below!1!!1
Rhythm Incarnate
1,823 posts
That's cool but why not the date when you started playing osu! instead of birthday's date o: also people can always set around with their birthday date here
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Lyawi wrote:
That's cool but why not the date when you started playing osu! instead of birthday's date o: also people can always set around with their birthday date here

Thats what I meant, your osu! birthday is the day you created your account.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,823 posts
aaah, now I got it. cool \o/
Rhythm Incarnate
511 posts
I've honestly been tracking this type of data myself manually on an excel spreadsheet. Would be cool if it was an automatic thing.
Beat Clicker
53 posts
Supporting this 8-)
Cymbal Sounder
32 posts
I like this, it would be very interesting to see all your achievements at the end of the year!
Combo Commander
385 posts
Yup this is a good idea... :3
Cymbal Sounder
33 posts
I like this idea, however... the only thing is that it could be discouraging for players just playing the game for fun and not competing; also if a very competitive person were to not reach their milestone, they won't be to happy.

I'm neutral with this idea.
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
i love this. i think it would be fun to track your progress throughout the year. totally supporting :D
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
if career mode were to be added to osu, then this could work with it.
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
I really love this idea
Reply 12 posts