No kudosu yet.
- 00:33:200 (8,1,2) - I suggest changing up this pattern since you used it for 00:23:084 (3,4,5) - in the song. You don't have to make it exactly like 00:22:386 (1,2) - , but something different at least.
- 00:38:956 (9) - Ehh, As much as I hate sliders ending on big ticks, this one is debatable. I'm biased, so I suggest you change it, but its really up to you. there's no way I can make the pattern make sense otherwise, and the big tick isn't really important. I'm just as against it as you are, normally.
- 00:39:828 (2) - Wouldn't you follow the same pattern as you did 00:23:084 (3,4,5) - ? Nothing much changes from the song. If by "nothing much" you mean the entire rhythm that the first one was following, then yes, nothing much changes
- 01:36:950 - add a single circle note here? It'd be consistent with 01:30:758 (1,2,3) - , which would be good. wat
- 01:42:531 - Same thing with ^ same thing with ^
- 02:15:758 (1) - Why make it a 1/2 slider? Nothing distinct there. It'd also help with the hitsounds xd It's somewhat different from the triples in the kickslider pattern prior, and this rhythm is consistent throughout the part
- 02:20:119 - This part until 02:22:386 - stands out way too much since it doesn't have the consistent pattern of 02:14:363 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - , etc. You should probably change that.I was just thinking that. Fixed.
- 02:31:107 (1,2,3) - For here, I think you should follow what you did 02:25:526 (1,2,3,4,5) - . ok
- 02:35:293 (3,4,5) - Since there are distinct notes here in the song, I suggest giving it a different pattern. It's the same sound, the audio effect on it is just changing to intensify it. Spaced out this stream a little
- 02:35:991 (3) - NC?
- 02:50:293 (1,2) - Different pattern than 02:47:502 (1,2,3,4) - , but it's pretty similar in the song. Consistency issue. ok
- 03:25:874 (1,2) - Switch SV? If you do, you can make 03:25:874 (1) - a straight slider and it could be long enough to overlap 03:26:223 (3,4,5,6) - . Really up to you since this is for the sake of aesthetics xd More intense sound is on 03:26:049 (2) - so I'd rather not
- 03:29:712 (1) - Make the twist 03:29:886 - a bit more of a twist, right now it looks more like a bend. made twist into a bend lul
- 03:30:584 (1,2,3) - Should be the same as 03:30:061 (1,2,3) - , nothing really distinct appears here. Listen more closely to this part,
there are 2 different pitches. Lower pitches are represented with downward pointing sliders, higher pitches represented the opposite way.
- 03:35:293 - Probably intentional, but I feel like this is a pretty fatal choice here. As much as I understand why you probably intentionally didn't map this, I still suggest you do. With whats going on in the background here makes it a VERY awkward pause. Turned 1/2 slider into 1/1
- 04:06:165 (1) - Kind of the same with shiirn's 01:52:212 (1) - , I suggest making this a triple since, I'm assuming in this little part, sliders are reserved for the synth. Tentatively changed, might change back
- 04:15:584 (2,3) - angle the triple like you did with 04:14:799 (3,4) - ? The overlap would be pretty. uwu ok
- 04:19:072 (5) - why a 1/4 slider now when there wasn't any 04:13:491 (5) - here? changed
- 04:27:444 (2,3,4,5) - :thumbsup: perfect fixed