forum

Yunomi & nicamoq - Indoor Kei Nara Trackmaker

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BadDragon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018 at 15:46:57

Artist: Yunomi & nicamoq
Title: Indoor Kei Nara Trackmaker
Tags: wiiip
BPM: 128
Filesize: 10005kb
Play Time: 02:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,36 stars, 234 notes)
  2. Hard or something (0,17 stars, 2 notes)
  3. Trackmaker (7,49 stars, 968 notes)
Download: Yunomi & nicamoq - Indoor Kei Nara Trackmaker
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Finally finished the Extra Diff :O
more to come maybe ;P
Remaking fast sliders someday :/
Kimi
Hey a mod coming your way :)

Modding the extra difficulty

First of all, osu is a rhythm game and you map the song, you ignore a lot of sounds throughout your map and every sound should be mapped at least in 6 star maps like your's is.

00:00:484 (1) - Like just clearly on the first slider of the map you ignore a sound on the red beat and after the slider you ignore another sound on a red beat (also the song is supposed to be mapped in 1/8 so you ignore even more sounds)

Secondly spacing emphasis

this spot is a good example i guess but there is a lot of them in your map
00:43:609 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - These two triangles have such a different spacing even tho the song barely changes at all. Spacing is supposed to be done with the music supporting it.

Thirdly i'll mention the 3rd thing, song choice.

The song you have chosen isn't a normal 1/4 mapping a starter mapping should be doing, its mapped with beat snap divisor at 1/8. So if i was you, i'd call this map project done and move to another song rather than trying to fix the problems of this map.

Generally, it's got a lot of flaws i didn't even mention, but it's a good base to build on and i hope this mod will give you some pointers on what to firstly improve on for your next map. You should also check out some tutorials for mapping like pishifats youtube series on mapping tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GGoLIrQtOx
- Pika
Heya! Its Azzy here with the mods.

I can see that Easy is in progress, but you need more sliders for easy, and notes should not be that close on the top timeline in editor, or else it is really not easy.

Also, the slider velocity are changed from time to time, make sure you match the right velocity with a good part of the song. Try not to put much things in a line, separate them from each other to create jumps. Make sure you listen to EVERY beat. You are missing some beats or sounds within the beatmap. For beginners, 1/12 Beat Snap Divisor isn't reccomended, use 1/4 instead.

Well that's all. Good Luck! :)
Topic Starter
BadDragon

-AsrieLx- wrote:

Heya! Its Azzy here with the mods.

I can see that Easy is in progress, but you need more sliders for easy, and notes should not be that close on the top timeline in editor, or else it is really not easy.
Yeah didn't really start with ez yet xD but ill keep your suggestions in mind
Also, the slider velocity are changed from time to time, make sure you match the right velocity with a good part of the song. Try not to put much things in a line, separate them from each other to create jumps. Make sure you listen to EVERY beat. You are missing some beats or sounds within the beatmap. For beginners, 1/12 Beat Snap Divisor isn't reccomended, use 1/4 instead. I know about missing some beats... maybe ill try to make a version with every beat to see if its better idk and i like 1/12 xD rhythm isn't my problem at all ;P

Well that's all. Good Luck! :)
Thx for the mod ^^
Justysuwu
Hi :D

Ez
If it is eazy it is too hard
I think actually you can name this diff "Advanced"
Do not put everything "no matter how", make with sliders or circles some shapes
This is not eazy to moding :D
Read some "requirements" for some diff's
Normal

I think it's alll what i can help
[lucky:1337]Good Luck[/lucky:1337]
:D
Topic Starter
BadDragon

MyAngelMeinter wrote:

Hi :D

Ez
If it is eazy it is too hard
I think actually you can name this diff "Advanced"
Do not put everything "no matter how", make with sliders or circles some shapes
Hmm i tried to work with flow but some patterns can't hurt xD i'll make some
This is not eazy to moding :D
Read some "requirements" for some diff's
Normal

I think it's alll what i can help
[lucky:1337]Good Luck[/lucky:1337]
:D
Yeah I guess my easy got harder over time xD will change the diff ^^

Thx for modding
CucumberCuc

diamant66 wrote:

3 Versions of Extra tell me whats best plz :/
None of these difficulties is not good, so at the moment nobody will tell you which one is good
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi

[All Diffs]
Kiai start and end on this sections:
00:45:484 - 01:00:484 + 01:37:984 - 01:43:374 + 01:45:484 - 02:00:015 + 02:30:484 - 03:00:484

[General]
Advanced and Hard or something - offset these difficulties stands out, then you set the time to 1 second earlier than the others and you because of this there are conflicts in difficulties

[Advanced]
just give a short mod for this complexity that you probably understand what I mean:
Check AiMod
Well... okay, it's normal difficulty as shown by AiMod and I'll give you some tips on Normal difficulty as the difference in range between the circles and sliders should be from 1 to 7(not more, it is to be an error); the difference in length from the spinner to slider/circle should be white 2-3(depending on the end of the spinner, then there should be as many retreat ticks of the same species) teak; 00:07:983 reason, you missed the beginning of the song, although there should still start;
if you fix it at least, I can give you more time mod what to fix next time (if you want)

[Extra - Someone wanted... - MORE TEST]
just a random arrangement of circles and sliders and some of which do not look very good / if a bot can pass this map, even top players that can play as many stars can't get this card, because it is too uncomfortable
this speed sliders as of 6.67 is simply impossible to pass a normal player, maybe the bot is still going through such moments, but the player is not a machine and he is able to pass
about how best to make the sliders, so they look better - just go to Wiki/help and read there at least information about modding or go to YouTube and put in search "pishifat" about how best to make the sliders, so they look better - just go to Wiki/help and read there at least information about modding or go to YouTube and put in search "pishifat" (and I suggest you to watch a rank 7-8* maps that are somehow playable for players)
Enkrypton
From my queue.
Higher quality of your background here
Advanced
00:38:921 (1,1) - avoid overlap
i suggest making 00:54:858 (1,2,3) - parallel to 00:52:983 (1,2,3) -
00:56:499 (1) - a red anchor here is a little inconsistent in design compared to your other short sliders, plus red anchors on very short sliders dont look very good
00:57:671 (3) - make this a flip of 00:56:733 (1) - for better angling
01:23:335 (2) - see 2 mods up
01:25:210 (2) - ^
02:14:897 (6) - ^
02:15:483 (8) - NC this maps to a new sound
02:22:515 (7) - see 2 mods up
02:24:858 (14) - NC
Try using less linear design for your slider-slider-slider patterns, otherwise this is pretty good. Finish it please!
Extra (Names plz)
If u want a name suggestion, "Trackmaker" seems good. The lyrics repeat that word quite a lot
00:21:109 (1) - place this so its like in the same alignment as 00:20:640 (7,8) -
00:21:343 (2,3,4) - check DS
00:47:359 (1,2) - i think it would be cool to put these in the opposite direction and angling as 00:45:484 (1,2,3) -
01:13:843 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - inconsistent DS
01:31:597 (1) - this is not snapped nor mapped to anything
everything else seems like a random placement of circles and slider shapes .-.
Idk how to mod ur other extras lol
Topic Starter
BadDragon

Enkrypton wrote:

From my queue.
Higher quality of your background here Thx a lot <3
Advanced
00:38:921 (1,1) - avoid overlap
i suggest making 00:54:858 (1,2,3) - parallel to 00:52:983 (1,2,3) - Like this??? xD
00:56:499 (1) - a red anchor here is a little inconsistent in design compared to your other short sliders, plus red anchors on very short sliders dont look very good
00:57:671 (3) - make this a flip of 00:56:733 (1) - for better angling
01:23:335 (2) - see 2 mods up
01:25:210 (2) - ^
02:14:897 (6) - ^
02:15:483 (8) - NC this maps to a new sound
02:22:515 (7) - see 2 mods up
02:24:858 (14) - NC
Fixed All :D
Try using less linear design for your slider-slider-slider patterns, otherwise this is pretty good. Finish it please! Fixed by tomorrow ;P
Extra (Names plz)
If u want a name suggestion, "Trackmaker" seems good. The lyrics repeat that word quite a lot yeah nice suggestion ^^ will keep it for now~
00:21:109 (1) - place this so its like in the same alignment as 00:20:640 (7,8) - Fixed
00:21:343 (2,3,4) - check DS Worked over (nearly) the entire DS in (now) Trackmaker already lol
00:47:359 (1,2) - i think it would be cool to put these in the opposite direction and angling as 00:45:484 (1,2,3) - Fixed
01:13:843 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - inconsistent DS Nah lol
01:31:597 (1) - this is not snapped nor mapped to anything It is now (in Trackmaker)
everything else seems like a random placement of circles and slider shapes .-. hmmm yeah i guess it looks kinda random lol
Idk how to mod ur other extras lol
xD i can understand why lol
Thx a lot for your help :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.