forum

[Archived] lost beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Antlia-
Problem Details:
today I opened osu and I had the cursor lock problem bc my pc had just updated. Before I found the thread on the forums I switched my osu to the stable fallback version to see if that made a difference, and then switched back to stable recent and fixed the problem. I opened the beatmap list and instead of having 2500+ beatmaps I only had 1500+ maps, but the missing maps are all in the osu folder, just not showing in the beatmap list . What should I do to get all of the maps back?

osu! version: 20160403.6
Lyawi
Just press F5 in song selection
Topic Starter
Antlia-

Lyawi wrote:

Just press F5 in song selection
I have tried that it does nothing
Sandy Hoey
If that doesn't work, check to see that you dont have a star rating filter on in the options
Topic Starter
Antlia-

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If that doesn't work, check to see that you dont have a star rating filter on in the options
I don't have that on either

As you can see that song is in the song folder but is not showing in the game, that is my problem and F5 doesn't help.

I have tried everything I can think of, I Have had this game a while and have tried everything I can think of
Dntm8kmeeatu
You said you changed between Fallback and latest, which very much likely corrupted your database. Please try moving your osu!.db file out of your osu! folder and restarting your game. This should recompile and hopefully fix your issue. Doing this however will mark every map as "Unplayed" but that's it.
Topic Starter
Antlia-
I tried it and it didn't work, I only moved the osu!.db file , should I move the other .db files as well
Dntm8kmeeatu
Make sure to move any backup or duplicates of the osu!.db file that may exist in your folder. (Do this when the game is closed, obviously)